The Student Room Group

Uni. of Leeds Dental Applicants 2012 (Interviews, Offers and Rejections Discussion)

Scroll to see replies

OFFER FROM LEEDS !!
I can't believe it! I honestly can't digest it.

Well done to everyone with offers! And to those who didn't get one, then I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your application. I'm a resit reapplicant - so even if you don't make the grades, don't give up! Take a gap year and reapply - you'll find lots of successful gap year applicants on the forum like Kartace, Aisha, etc - so this is not the end!
I'm happy for you to pm me if you wish, I know this is a really hard time..

Good luck everyone :smile:
Original post by Bright.Inspiration.
OFFER FROM LEEDS !!

Well done to everyone with offers! And to those who didn't get one, then I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your application. I'm a resit reapplicant - so even if you don't make the grades, don't give up! Take a gap year and reapply - you'll find lots of successful gap year applicants on the forum like Kartace, Aisha, etc - so this is not the end!

:party: :dance: :rock: :party2:
Reply 122
OFFER FROM LEEDS !!

Congratulations!!!! :smile:
Original post by bibbles
Congratulations!!!! :smile:

You too!! Aaaahhhh!
I dont know what to do with myself now lol.
I'm going to start looking at accomodation now oh my god.. Never thought this day would come
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by ()bracket()
:party: :dance: :rock: :party2:

:smile: thankssss
I hope QueenBee and MissRiah got offers too! Best of luck to them!

they should hear by the end of today as well..
good luck guys !!!
(edited 12 years ago)

Awww thank you so much sweets :smile: I just found out an hour ago that I have a leeds offer :smile: Did you get an offer too? x
Original post by MissRiah12345
Awww thank you so much sweets :smile: I just found out an hour ago that I have a leeds offer :smile: Did you get an offer too? x

Knew you would! Well done! :party:
Offer from Leeds :biggrin:

Congratulations to all others, and commiserations to those who missed out!

Whose firming Leeds? I'm not sure...
OFFER FROM LEEDS !!

Well done, well done, well done :smile: I got an offer too :smile: I'll hopefully see you next year!! :smile: x
Original post by Alex_and_er

How can you not be sure?!??! Of course Leeds! Leeds is the besttt! :smile: well done on your offer x
Original post by Alex_and_er

How can you not be sure?!??! Of course Leeds! Leeds is the besttt! :smile: well done on your offer x

This.

How dare you get a Leeds offer and be indecisive about whether to firm it! :lol: Its the best dental school, with the best support and curriculum, and they tend to take on the ''friendly'' type of applicants. You won't see any of the bitching that you see elsewhere. :biggrin:
Hey-ho! Got a Leeds offer yday at 3, now need to work our butts off for grades. I'm a re-appl too, second time lucky!! :-)

How nice is this?!!? I got an offer - so happy for u and I both! xx
Original post by *QueenBeee
Hey-ho! Got a Leeds offer yday at 3, now need to work our butts off for grades. I'm a re-appl too, second time lucky!! :-)

Saaaaame ha!
Well doneeeee congratulations! So happy for us lol - we're one of the few successful resit applicants.
See you in august/september/whenever the course starts loll !!!
Well done, well done, well done :smile: I got an offer too :smile: I'll hopefully see you next year!! :smile: x

Congratulations !!! :smile: :smile:
Reply 137
Hey guys:smile:

Congrats to everyone who got an offer from LEEDS WOOO!!
Commiserations to those who missed out :frown:

I thought now is the right time to make an fb group for Leeds Dentistry offer holders
https://www.facebook.com/groups/319399198122988/
^ heres the link to the group

x
Reply 138
OFFER FROM LEEDS !!

Thanks for your prompt PM. I really appreciate it.:smile:
Reply 139
everyone here firming it?

Quick Reply

Latest