The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

Just saw an ad between One tree Hill for Made in Chelsea it's coming back soon :woo:
Original post by Indieboohoo
Just saw an ad between One tree Hill for Made in Chelsea it's coming back soon :woo:

ahhhh so happy i could cry!!!!!!!

i'm not sad...
Original post by Bellissima
ahhhh so happy i could cry!!!!!!!

i'm not sad...

Why is it back on?

Towie, Geordie Shore are vastly superior. I absolutely hate Made In Chelsea (yet it is addictive :mad::angry:) I am an "inverse snob". There I said it.
Millie tweeted it would be back in 3 weeks!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by The_Male_Melons
Why is it back on?

Towie, Geordie Shore are vastly superior. I absolutely hate Made In Chelsea (yet it is addictive :mad::angry:) I am an "inverse snob". There I said it.

the person above just said they saw an advert for it :love:

i can't get enough of MIC.... love it..

TOWIE is ok but it's getting boring
the person above just said they saw an advert for it :love:

i can't get enough of MIC.... love it..

TOWIE is ok but it's getting boring

lol

I watch it but I hate it. I will be honest, I hate everything about them. The eccentric behaviour which is weird, the boring storylines, the pathetic accents, just general inverse snoobery.

A boring TOWIE is still miles better
TOWIE has ALWAYS been ****. Please don't aids up this thread talking about that garbage please, cheers.

Not gonna lie, I haven't been this excited for a new series since series 5 Apprentice. Totes excited

Back on the 2nd of April at 10pm

Pardy :woo:
(edited 12 years ago)
WOOOO!!! Can't wait!

Yet another season where spencer gets kb'd by caggie :tongue:
Original post by Indieboohoo

Back on the 2nd of April at 10pm

Pardy :woo:

omgomgomgomg!!!! yaaaay!

i'm such a loser.......... so excited!
I just saw an article that Millie is going out with Professor Green, random couple :unsure:
http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/celebrity/celebrity-news/2012/03/27/caggie-dunlop-reveals-dating

caggie reveals who she's dating... not spencer!

guess we know what to expect in this series now.... more leading on of that poor bloke... she's still going on about how they have a bond and how she has feeling for him..
(edited 12 years ago)
http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/celebrity/celebrity-news/2012/03/27/caggie-dunlop-reveals-dating

caggie reveals who she's dating... not spencer!

guess we know what to expect in this series know.... more leading on of that poor bloke... she's still going on about how they have a bond and how she has feeling for him..

Lol, I don't think anyone really thought they'd stay together. He needs to move on and get a hotter girl!
Original post by Tokyoround
Lol, I don't think anyone really thought they'd stay together. He needs to move on and get a hotter girl!

caggies hot!!!
caggies hot!!!

Yeh i would even possibly say caggie is the hottest girl on MIC...

along side with millie and amber
Original post by shadow12345

along side with millie and amber

millie YES....

amber no.
but maybe thats her personality talking.
It's hilarious!

A sort of guilty pleasure when the dissaproving parents aren't around to comment on the non-intellectual nature of it. :teehee:

<3 x
caggies hot!!!

Nah I'm definitely not in the Caggie camp at all. She just doesn't do it for me.
Original post by shadow12345

along side with millie

Yes.

and amber

No. She looks like a Cabbage Patch doll.
Original post by Tokyoround
Nah I'm definitely not in the Caggie camp at all. She just doesn't do it for me.

I think Binky is the prettiest :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest