The Student Room Group

A palace fit for a Tsar, or Putin as the case may be ..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-17730959

Puts number 10 and chequers to shame to be quite honest, i think its time to run for Russian presidancy..
It's just a shame that neither number 10 nor chequers are official residences for our head of state, otherwise I would've seen quite a big contrast between how we treat our heads of state.
Reply 2
Original post by Snagprophet
It's just a shame that neither number 10 nor chequers are official residences for our head of state, otherwise I would've seen quite a big contrast between how we treat our heads of state.

the queen is head of state in but title only she has no real power, britains only equivalent person is the PM hence why i didnt say sandringham, windsor etc.
well he needs somewhere to kill James Bond, can hardly do it in a little town house.

tis a very nice mansion though, the courtyard especially looks really well done.
Original post by cl_steele
the queen is head of state in but title only she has no real power, britains only equivalent person is the PM hence why i didnt say sandringham, windsor etc.

Yeah but the Russian PM has more power, if not total power, than that of the Russian President.
Reply 5
Yeah but the Russian PM has more power, if not total power, than that of the Russian President.

i think putin may beg to differ but you never know :tongue:
i think putin may beg to differ but you never know :tongue:

Well Putin's a Prime Minister at the moment.
Reply 7
He is just Putin on a show
Reply 8
Russia's corrupt?! Say it ain't so!
Reply 9
Well Putin's a Prime Minister at the moment.

yar but hes being sworn in, in a few days isnt he?
yar but hes being sworn in, in a few days isnt he?

Yes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending