The Student Room Group

The TSR Pokémon Society III

Scroll to see replies

Looks like Cheren and Bianca are back in B/W 2.

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/

Interestingly Thunderus,Tornadus and Landorus have all got new forms. Cannot wait for it!
Original post by Luhar
Darkrai available for download on B/W today guys. Also ordered 20 boosters from the new Dark Explorers TCG :biggrin:

At risk of sounding like a cheapskate here, if you don't play TCG online would you be able to PM me the codes from the booster packs? I love the being able to play the TCG again but I'm poor :ahee:

Original post by NorwichtoBristol
Looks like Cheren and Bianca are back in B/W 2.

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/

Interestingly Thunderus,Tornadus and Landorus have all got new forms. Cannot wait for it!

The new genie forms all look awesome, will be interesting to see how they differentiate them from the original formes. Let landorus shed its flying types and ramp its speed up please game freak!
Reply 942
Sorry mate, I love playing the TCGO as well as the normal game.
Original post by Luhar
Sorry mate, I love playing the TCGO as well as the normal game.

Haha no worries, worth a try =P
According to Serebii, the new formes of Thundurus and Landorus will have a larger focus on SpAtt and Att respectively. Considering they both already have base 125 in each of those stats, looks like we can expect something awesome. Tornadus is getting boosts to Def/SpDef/Spe boosts which could also be interesting.
Reply 945
The second gen remakes are by far the hardest games for Nuzlocke runs. Far more rewarding though, if heart breaking at times D:
Original post by Keckers
The second gen remakes are by far the hardest games for Nuzlocke runs. Far more rewarding though, if heart breaking at times D:

That's what I thought until Laura absolutely blitzed through her SoulSilver, losing only THREE Pokemon :eek3: She is a machine. Seriously, she only started it a month ago - I dunno how she does it :confused:

In other news, my Pokemon addiction is nicely interfering with my exams (thank you GameFreak :h:), I've got some brilliant ideas to beat even the top streak on Smogon's Battle Subway leaderboard, which itself sets at 630 :indiff:, and I'm finally up to date with Community :ahee:
Reply 947
Original post by R.J. Omega
That's what I thought until Laura absolutely blitzed through her SoulSilver, losing only THREE Pokemon :eek3: She is a machine. Seriously, she only started it a month ago - I dunno how she does it :confused:

After completely losing my first run (I got stranded without a pokemon who could surf) I've now got to the fifth gym while only losing a couple of pokemon (rest in peace Ratty and Dash :frown: ). I'm just waiting until tomorrow where I can get a water stone for my eevee from the pokeathlon.

Whitney is simply a horrible gym leader to face, I hate her miltank so much. I ended up spamming sleep powder with my butterfree and U-turning in whichever female pokemon could deal some damage while it still slept.
http://uk.ign.com/videos/2012/05/16/pokemon-black-2-and-white-2-animated-trailer

IGN posted a leaked video of the trailer about the upcoming games. Have to say that the footage (although some events I doubt will occur) makes the game look much more interesting and also reveals a bit - just a shame that it's in Japenese.
Reply 949
So I know there's a lot of game news at the moment, but due to lack of time/love of procrastination trying to ignore it all :o:

Been exploring the new tcg set 'dark explorers' in order to keep feeding my pokemon habit (:coma:), I haven't enjoyed a set so much since hg/ss undaunted. Just been using a heavily modified version of the water/dark theme deck, mainly due to lack of time/money :o: and it's working amazingly well. New empoleon is deadly (especially during the massive 5-player games me and my friends love :teehee:) and my new zoroark has finally brought my collection in to the modern age

Also going to be rebuilding my umbreon/espeon deck :colone: bring it

In other news, my Pokemon addiction is nicely interfering with my exams (thank you GameFreak :h:), I've got some brilliant ideas to beat even the top streak on Smogon's Battle Subway leaderboard, which itself sets at 630 :indiff:, and I'm finally up to date with Community :ahee:

I'm at the league having lost only two (Jack my machop & Jasper my growlithe :sad:) but have had to put everything on hiatus until I finish my exams :sad:

Ah, I can't find my Pokemon Black. D: Which is annoying because I wanted to download Darkrai! >.< Does anyone know how long the Darkrai offer is on for?
Original post by GirasoleL
Ah, I can't find my Pokemon Black. D: Which is annoying because I wanted to download Darkrai! >.< Does anyone know how long the Darkrai offer is on for?

I think I saw til 25th of June on Serebii, and the average amount of time for a downloadable Pokemon is usually a month so you've got a while yet I think :h:

Edit: 'Following yesterday's commencement of the new WiFi event for English games, the end date has been announced. This event, which gives a Level 50 Darkrai with the rare Enigma Berry, is running from yesterday until June 10th 2012 giving you a whole month to download it. The Event Database has been updated with details of this event.'

I guess it's til the 10th of June then :rolleyes:

Original post by skipp
but have had to put everything on hiatus until I finish my exams :sad:

I know that feeling, 5 exams in the space of 3 weeks now, and my motivation for revision is at an all time low :colonhash:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 952
Original post by skipp
x

Yep this new Dark Explorers set is awesome :biggrin: Annoying that it can't be redeemed on the TCGO until in August or something.
Reply 953
Hey guys :cute:

As you may have noticed have been very busy recently, so have decided to pass the torch and have requested for RJ Omega to become the new leader of this society, good luck to our new overlord fair and benevolent leader

Missing you all :o:

R.J. Omega

All hail Omega! :colone:

As for Darkrai, the event dates are on serebii, I've been looking forward to getting this beauty for so so long :coma:

And aye Luhar, know there's a while to wait, not sure if it's quite as long as August, but seeing as TCGO won't run on my netbook (:nooo:) I'll sadly not be able to use the codes even then! Hoping that Jay let's me use his new laptop :laugh:
(edited 11 years ago)
I think I saw til 25th of June on Serebii, and the average amount of time for a downloadable Pokemon is usually a month so you've got a while yet I think :h:

Edit: 'Following yesterday's commencement of the new WiFi event for English games, the end date has been announced. This event, which gives a Level 50 Darkrai with the rare Enigma Berry, is running from yesterday until June 10th 2012 giving you a whole month to download it. The Event Database has been updated with details of this event.'

I guess it's til the 10th of June then :rolleyes:

Cheers. :biggrin: Hopefully I should be able to find my game by then. :tongue:
Original post by skipp

Sweet shiny Steelix concept art :wink:

Thank you, I'll do my very best at world TSR domination - let's be the biggest society there is :smug:

To the glory of the Pokesoc! :headbang:
Original post by Stephyp

Welcome to TSR's Pokesoc! :biggrin:

Now you're officially a member, as part of your initiation I would like to ask you: what is your favourite Steel-type Pokemon? :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 957

:shock:

wow mind blown :shock:
Landorus' new form <3

Quick Reply

Latest