The Student Room Group

As Level ICT exam

Hey guys i'm new here but i was just wondering when do you guys have yout AS level ICT exam ?
i need some help ? :eek:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
which board?
I do AQA, doing A2 currently but re-taking one of the AS unit.
I have exam on 25th may, Info 1.
Reply 2
I'm doing OCR, my exam is also on the 25th of may.
Mines ocr on 25th may ... Really counting on good marks for this exam, as the coursework went terrible... our teacher was away for 4 months -__-
OCR ICT AS SAME!!! :frown: so nervous! how are revising?
Reply 5
Mine is from edxecel :/
Reply 6
hey, I do OCR applied ICT too. I'm currently panicking about the 3 tasks we have to do before the exam. Whereas revision, I'll just re-read the case study and make sure I know the legislation stuff for section B.
Original post by ktsmiffy
hey, I do OCR applied ICT too. I'm currently panicking about the 3 tasks we have to do before the exam. Whereas revision, I'll just re-read the case study and make sure I know the legislation stuff for section B.

I dont do applied ict i do normal
Reply 8
hey guys, did g041 in jan 2012 fond it hard and will be re-sitting on 25th may...

the thing is task 3 is really sneaky one, have to get the exact thing they want from me...
Original post by sahajkaur
OCR ICT AS SAME!!! :frown: so nervous! how are revising?

Going over mark schemes and past papers. So much to learn and such little time :frown:
Reply 10
WJEC loner over here :tongue:. but on the 25th as well. I think the information we need to know is pretty straight forward and I'm quite confident. Nice easy 25% of the paper on a spreadsheet we've created as well. :smile:

I'm just revising from past papers and mark schemes, looking at my text book occassionally to help me with some questions.
WJEC here (let's make love alphadawg). I'm very confident about this exam; past papers and mark schemes are really helping to find consistency in question wording and appearance.
Reply 12
I'm doing WJEC too. If you want to boost your confidence read the examiner reports. One of them even said students failed to define data and knowledge. :lolz:
anyone doing ocr should we do an inthread revision session :biggrin:?
Reply 14
anyone doing ocr should we do an inthread revision session :biggrin:?

I'm doing OCR :smile:
Me too :biggrin: Have you done any past papers?
Reply 16
Me too :biggrin: Have you done any past papers?

I've done 2 past papers so far, January 2009 and June 2009.
How many have you done?
Original post by Kieran20
I've done 2 past papers so far, January 2009 and June 2009.
How many have you done?

Quite a few, the mark schemes are really mean :frown:
Reply 18
Quite a few, the mark schemes are really mean :frown:

Yeah they can be quite harsh sometimes. I hope to get most of the past papers done before the exam on friday :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Kieran20
Yeah they can be quite harsh sometimes. I hope to get most of the past papers done before the exam on friday :smile:

Do you actually do the papers first and then mark them or do you just read through the mark schemes and revise them?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iP

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending