Reply 160
Original post by gillhere
Lol 33

You'll be grand!
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 161
do we have to contact the department of health for our tution fees being paid or does the uni deal with that?
Reply 162
Original post by Scoachie
do we have to contact the department of health for our tution fees being paid or does the uni deal with that?

i had to go up to student finance and leave my stuff in last friday and the man said to me send them an unconditional letter when you get your results and they sort it.. think thats what he was talking about anyway lol:smile:)
Reply 163
Original post by Cara27
i had to go up to student finance and leave my stuff in last friday and the man said to me send them an unconditional letter when you get your results and they sort it.. think thats what he was talking about anyway lol:smile:)

Reply 164
I got my results last week and I have officially met the conditions for my offer! SLT in Jordanstown here I come!!!
Reply 165
does anyone know if anyone has ever got into their health science course in jordanstown even if they didnt get the grades? think im gonna be a grade shy :/
Original post by Cara27
does anyone know if anyone has ever got into their health science course in jordanstown even if they didnt get the grades? think im gonna be a grade shy :/

im in the same boat. I sat the leaving cert and am def not gettin B2B2B3B3B3 but i want jtown so bad .
Original post by rebeccaIRE
im in the same boat. I sat the leaving cert and am def not gettin B2B2B3B3B3 but i want jtown so bad .
So.. Phone on the day and beg? Lol may be the only option! Haha I need 3bs, think I'm gonna get BBC :frown:
Reply 168
Has anyone applied for the nhs bursary? Or do we wait until our place has been confirmed? I'm confused as the nhs bursary website seems to mention England just :/

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 169
Got my offer confirmed for OT :biggrin: anyone else? X

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Got into Diagnostic Radiography :smile: anyone else?
Reply 171
Anyone else doing Computing Science?
Reply 172
Hi:smile: Im applying for slt and ot for 2013 entry. I was wondering if anyone who got offers for both of these last year could tell me how they went about writing their personal statement? Did you make it relevant to both courses? Or does uuj not really take personal statements into account? I know hpat is the main criteria. Help please!
Reply 173
Original post by Rach94_
Hi:smile: Im applying for slt and ot for 2013 entry. I was wondering if anyone who got offers for both of these last year could tell me how they went about writing their personal statement? Did you make it relevant to both courses? Or does uuj not really take personal statements into account? I know hpat is the main criteria. Help please!

they dont look at personal statements. just your HPAT result.
Reply 174
Original post by cdoyle
they dont look at personal statements. just your HPAT result.

How do you know?
Reply 175
inside scoop lol. yeah seriously they dont. for biomedical engineering they get 350 applicants for 50 places and they dont look at them either- again inside scoop.

Quick Reply

Latest