The Student Room Group

Girls can be so insensitive/ignorant

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kunoichi
As do men apparently seeing as on this thread ive learnt its apparently ok for men to have a 'type' but almost a ****ing crime for women to have one.

If the girl ain't ugly and sucks, then it's fine for me. If a girl perceives me to be ugly then fine, if they think I'm good looking, then fine. Simple as. I'm not going to kill them if they don't like me that way.
Reply 321
Original post by bored.i.am
So why do 'nice guys finish last' then? Don't bring up the pushover thing - not every nice guy is a pushover. And not every nice guy who is not a pushover is wanted by girls.

I'm assuming you include yourself as a nice guy, and maybe there's the problem. So far all you've done is criticise an entire gender for not falling at your feet.

That's not nice. A lot of self proclaimed "nice guys" are actually annoyed that not all women want them, and see this as unfair of the woman.
Original post by myuranking
Lol, I don't fancy ****ing mongrels mate!

either way, we were put on this earth to eat and to fcuk. mongrel or not, youre not carrying out your duty of recreational procreation. if youre scared of pussy just man up and bang it like a screen door in a hurricane!
Reply 323
You make it sound as though every woman is like this. I'd never think about calling a guy that, I don't personally think that that many women are that disrespectful- at least not the girls i know.
So why do 'nice guys finish last' then? Don't bring up the pushover thing - not every nice guy is a pushover. And not every nice guy who is not a pushover is wanted by girls.

Because girls can't just begin a relationship with someone on the basis that the guy is "nice", attractive and has a good personality, they have to actually "feel" something there to persue it ... as bonkers as that may sound.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 325
I've never once heard someone describe themselves as a "nice guy" in real life. Only on the internet. In fact the only time I've ever heard the term in real life is talking to older , maybe 35+ women who yearn for a reliable, loyal, consistent "nice" guy after getting used up and dumped by the not "nice" guys.

I wonder what a "nice girl" is?
Reply 326
Look at the magazines so many girls read. Heat and the like. They are venomous in their criticism of how people look. SO many begin to think there's one way to look and think it's ok to be like that about other people. Those magazines feed on women's insecurities and encourage women to similarly take out their insecurities on other people. I reckon the people that write those magazines are the most petty, vindictive and disgusting people.
Original post by exe
Look at the magazines so many girls read. Heat and the like. They are venomous in their criticism of how people look. SO many begin to think there's one way to look and think it's ok to be like that about other people. Those magazines feed on women's insecurities and encourage women to similarly take out their insecurities on other people. I reckon the people that write those magazines are the most petty, vindictive and disgusting people.

Good job FHM and Nuts portray us as such lovely, untainted women then... Oh wait!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 328
Original post by Holly-Robyn
Good job FHM and Nuts portray us as such lovely, untainted women then... Oh wait!

I'm not saying those magazines are good or should be what men are reading, but they are not vindictive/insulting to people in the same way at all
Original post by exe
I'm not saying those magazines are good or should be what men are reading, but they are not vindictive/insulting to people in the same way at all

They are vindictive and insulting. Very much so. Example, a FHM article a couple of years ago (pinned onto my friends bedroom wall) titled 'how to trick her into oral without getting caught'... Pretty vindictive if you ask me!
And of course they're insulting- not all of us want to be looked at and hankered over like a piece of meat.

Answer to the problem- don't buy the magazines! (: x

We men have the last laugh when the ladies are all shriveled up in their 40s while we're in our prime seducing 18 year old chicks with our worldly presence.
Original post by Some random guy
We men have the last laugh when the ladies are all shriveled up in their 40s while we're in our prime seducing 18 year old chicks with our worldly presence.

i quite like 40's
Just going to put this here.

OP said 'Girls'. Wikipedia states: "A girl is any female human from birth through childhood and adolescence to attainment of adulthood when she becomes a woman."

I can see where OP is getting at, as yes, when the ladies do get free entry into clubs, and or bump the queue instantly, it really is annoying.

I can see parts of where you're coming from, bored.i.am , but it all really depends on the maturity of the persons involved.
Original post by MonkeySee
either way, we were put on this earth to eat and to fcuk. mongrel or not, youre not carrying out your duty of recreational procreation. if youre scared of pussy just man up and bang it like a screen door in a hurricane!

So, new topic GO.

The meaning of life!
Reply 334

The way girls say things like ' enjoy the single life, stop depending on a girl ... clingyness isn't attractive! etc'. Don't they realise that even ugly girls have a pool of men to choose from and therefore the psyche of a man is maybe different? Or when they complain how men only want sex yet your average girl can take home roughly 700 out of every 1000 male clubbers. Therefore sex is attainable whenever they actually desire it, unlike men.

I call BS on these 'sexual advantages' for fat/ugly girls

Yeah, they may be able to find a desperate guy to sleep with them at the END of the night, after the hot people have paired off. But these drunk guys generally make it clear that they're the leftovers, and it's not rare for them to get angry if they're turned down by a fat/ugly girl who 'should be grateful'.

Also casual sex with some random drunk is not likely to be as enjoyable for a woman, plus you get the lovely bonus of being labelled a slut while the guy gets points on his scorecard (and in the unlucky event you're sexually assaulted, told you 'asked for it' because you chose to go off with a stranger who's bigger and stronger than you.)

TBH no sex at all seems like a better option than casual sex. It's not something I've ever felt the need for. Maybe WOMEN's psyche is different because of these things, did you not consider that?

EDIT: And I'm pretty sure men don't find clingy women attractive, either: http://www.overlyattachedgirlfriend.com/
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 335
Original post by Holly-Robyn
a FHM article a couple of years ago (pinned onto my friends bedroom wall) titled 'how to trick her into oral without getting caught'...

That article sounds good! I wonder if it was reprinted online or maybe you would be so kind as to retype it up for the benefit of all of the guys here?

Original post by anniemc
you get the lovely bonus of being labelled a slut while the guy gets points on his scorecard

What's wrong with that? Sounds like sexism
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 336
Original post by Valhalla.
I'm assuming you include yourself as a nice guy, and maybe there's the problem. So far all you've done is criticise an entire gender for not falling at your feet.

That's not nice. A lot of self proclaimed "nice guys" are actually annoyed that not all women want them, and see this as unfair of the woman.

Where on this thread did I criticise an entire gender for not 'falling at my feet'? Did I imply that I deserve the most attractive women to have sex with me or something?

I just find women very arrogant. That's my personal opinion.

I honestly believe if I was a multi millionaire footballer and sleeping with the hottest girls out there I would still believe the same things I do now about women. Infact I know this.

Reading this article about some movie guy http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2160984/True-Blood-star-Joe-Manganiello-shows-toned-torso-taking-dip-Miami.html#comments

'Now THIS is a REAL man!! More men like this please!!!'
'God created men.....only now I understand.'
'I would ;-)' x 1000

It's just arrogant to talk about men like this and when it's switched around the other way to say men are demeaning and so on. If a man was to say 'now this is a REAL woman!! More women like this please!!!' to some hot supermodel or something, women would complain about men and how 'insulting' it is to talk about women in such a way. They'd probably start saying ' am I not a real woman then because I'm not a super hot , super slim supermodel? ' ' men can be so nasty'

Or when

A woman claims a mans wealth during the divorce it is fine but when a man claims off a woman, all the girls come out to back the woman and say 'don't let him have any of your money' 'you go girl!'

Or how it's normal for women to get boob-jobs and it's basically a standard procedure for women today but what would they think of men getting penis enlargements? They wouldn't find that attractive or impressive I bet.

Or when a man is dating a woman who is considered not as good looking as him the women will compliment the man and say 'nice to see he's going out with a normal looking girl and not some supermodel' but switch it the other way around and it's 'she could do sooo much better than him, she's independent, beautiful and talented.' Also if a man was to call the not so good looking female 'ugly' or whatever, women would come out the woodwork and say how men are so nasty and so on etc But when it's the not so goodlooking bloke with the girl it's fine to say things like 'what is she doing with him' etc An example that springs to my mind is JB (JLS member) with his long term girlfriend http://madnews.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/jb.jpg?w=600 and Mila Kunis with her ex Macauley Culkin http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zCV_MdRk-J8/TSH8X7CZAFI/AAAAAAAAANI/rxLnUH8EHV4/s1600/4011l.0.0.0x0.600x377.jpeg

So that's just it. I don't like the arrogance of women. I don't care if women do as they please but then they shouldn't complain when a man does the same. It's the inequality I don't like, and that inequality is also arrogance. If you can come back and defend some of the points I have made in this post and show me how women are not arrogant then I might change my mind. But try and defend those points? Not easy.
We're not ALL Samantha Brick! :wink:

Reply 338
Where on this thread did I criticise an entire gender for not 'falling at my feet'? Did I imply that I deserve the most attractive women to have sex with me or something?

I just find women very arrogant. That's my personal opinion.

I honestly believe if I was a multi millionaire footballer and sleeping with the hottest girls out there I would still believe the same things I do now about women. Infact I know this.

Reading this article about some movie guy http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2160984/True-Blood-star-Joe-Manganiello-shows-toned-torso-taking-dip-Miami.html#comments

'Now THIS is a REAL man!! More men like this please!!!'
'God created men.....only now I understand.'
'I would ;-)' x 1000

It's just arrogant to talk about men like this and when it's switched around the other way to say men are demeaning and so on. If a man was to say 'now this is a REAL woman!! More women like this please!!!' to some hot supermodel or something, women would complain about men and how 'insulting' it is to talk about women in such a way. They'd probably start saying ' am I not a real woman then because I'm not a super hot , super slim supermodel? ' ' men can be so nasty'

Or when

A woman claims a mans wealth during the divorce it is fine but when a man claims off a woman, all the girls come out to back the woman and say 'don't let him have any of your money' 'you go girl!'

Or how it's normal for women to get boob-jobs and it's basically a standard procedure for women today but what would they think of men getting penis enlargements? They wouldn't find that attractive or impressive I bet.

Or when a man is dating a woman who is considered not as good looking as him the women will compliment the man and say 'nice to see he's going out with a normal looking girl and not some supermodel' but switch it the other way around and it's 'she could do sooo much better than him, she's independent, beautiful and talented.' Also if a man was to call the not so good looking female 'ugly' or whatever, women would come out the woodwork and say how men are so nasty and so on etc But when it's the not so goodlooking bloke with the girl it's fine to say things like 'what is she doing with him' etc An example that springs to my mind is JB (JLS member) with his long term girlfriend http://madnews.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/jb.jpg?w=600 and Mila Kunis with her ex Macauley Culkin http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zCV_MdRk-J8/TSH8X7CZAFI/AAAAAAAAANI/rxLnUH8EHV4/s1600/4011l.0.0.0x0.600x377.jpeg

So that's just it. I don't like the arrogance of women. I don't care if women do as they please but then they shouldn't complain when a man does the same. It's the inequality I don't like, and that inequality is also arrogance. If you can come back and defend some of the points I have made in this post and show me how women are not arrogant then I might change my mind. But try and defend those points? Not easy.

What do you expect when you read ****ty papers like the mail? hahahah, of course the readers are going to be vacuous bitches.
And standard procedure for women to get breast implants?! Where the hell do you live? LOL
the basic rule is this, guys have no real power in a straight relationship. I will get hit hard for saying this because it's true. Realistically we give the best version of us to impress the lady in our life, in reality the same woman only has to give a part of herself to gain and keep our interest. In a sense it's kind of pathetic but it still is true. Personally I don't have much to offer a woman financially but what I can offer is everything that makes me "me", If I'm in love with you then you are my all and I'l spend my time trying to make you happy as it makes me happy. But unfortunately, in my pretty vast experience, that isn't enough. Just being yourself is not enough. You are always going to be trying to be something you're not to try and make her believe you're the stuff of dreams as that's the way women are hard wired. Ladies please step up and try and convince me otherwise.
I've tried both approaches and things always pan out the same way. I know I'm not a horrible or unattractive guy, or that I don't have something to offer, I'm not needy or a bigot, I'm open and funny (if I do say so myself). Real power is always in her hands and guys we are expected to yield ours, don't fool yourself into thinking it's any other way. Every time you're doing something that you think is cool or awesome you're hoping that someone else feels the same way and you're hoping it's a lady not your friends or family. Welcome to servitude gents...

Quick Reply

Latest