The Student Room Group

Am i shallow?

SO
this was a year ago. im not like this any more !
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
nope if you are born in 1993..
Reply 2
Original post by anisaa93(:
i only tend to talk to fit lads or good looking ones. i usually avoid ugly people and stuff. a friend told me im extremely shallow for this. am i a shallow person? :confused: just wondering.

its a tad unfair on uglier guys and what about average guys? i know how you feel though. i get a bit awkward speaking to ugly girls.

by the way, you never answered my messages i sent you before.:frown: could you answer them?:smile:
A bit shallow...yes, but in a way most of us are.

Dont rule out the ugly guy thou, just coz they aren't exactly lookers, they could be interesting people, you never know....

I mean I dont consider myself that good looking, but I do some fair cool stuff, abseiling, squash, football, creative writing, I drive alot, and other things. I also have varied and broad views on things. Things like this is what you maybe missing out on with guys if you only go for the lookers.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
Yes, you are.
Reply 5
Yep you're shallow.

Why do you feel the need to avoid people who are ugly?
Original post by mkb230
Yes, you are.

^^^
not really, since you are aware of it

hey it's a free country, but 'ugly' soemtimes end up being bill gates, Sergey Brin or mark zuckerberg
Reply 8
Original post by Crinkle Cut
Yep you're shallow.

Why do you feel the need to avoid people who are ugly?

you must be one ugly duckling then eh :smile:
Reply 9
you must be one ugly duckling then eh :smile:

Just read what you said, there's your answer.
Yep you sure are :wink: Shame on you! :d
Reply 11
I bet OP's not even a looker herself...
i only tend to talk to fit lads or good looking ones. i usually avoid ugly people and stuff. a friend told me im extremely shallow for this. am i a shallow person? :confused: just wondering.

A million times yes.
Reply 13

You are (very) shallow.

Glad you admit it though, if theres more like you its easier for guys to set them aside and concentrate on less discriminating girls :rolleyes:

If you said it was a preference then thats fine, all of us would rather talk to a hot counterpart. But you said you only talk to fit lads, and usually avoid ugly people.

Quite sad really.
Original post by Betacra

HAHA yeah.. thats the worst
Well... we all do this to a point but... yea I think you are being a little shallow. To block people out or ignore them based on their looks? You wont get too far in life thinking like that.
You are shallow but maybe it's just a matter of growing up.
I don't get how it's shallow to hang around people who invigorate you or make you tingle because of their hotness.
Reply 18
Original post by Betacra

wanna bet son?
Reply 19

Are you ugly though?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending