Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 261
Well done :hugs:. Sorry if it is obvious, but what does SA mean :colondollar:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 262
Original post by SciFiBoy
had too much to drink again last night, cause I really aint that smart.

just feel like I need to keep drinking, not sure why, just helps to be drunk.

till I find something else, I guess this will have to do.

Might be good to stop drinking for a while :holmes:.

Are you ok?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Jackso
Then you should probably point it out to him. He's kind of an idiot for not deleting it, really. It's not like you were even looking for it. Again, gotta stress that isn't your fault at all.

Glasgow/Kent/Essex/Bangor, I like 'em all equally. You?

Seeing as I won't be seeing him for a while, I've written out a massive email (I'm not good with face to face confrontation :colondollar:) and will send it later. We'll see what happens. Thanks so much for your help :smile:

Ooh, good choices! I applied to Kent too :biggrin: would've applied to Glasgow but a little too far for my liking! Happy choosing :smile:

Original post by Chrisofsmeg
x

It's been a while since I've chatted to you but I read your post earlier, and am very happy you're being optimistic. :smile: I have a friend applying to medicine who's got the same worries about everything so I know a bit about the process, but if you do end up taking a gap year there's so much you can do with it :smile: Best of luck from me, you're going to do fantastically regardless :smile:

Also, I loved Robot Wars. That is all.

Spoiler

Original post by FuzzySheep

Spoiler

:hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by Sabertooth

Spoiler

Spoiler

Is anyone else here taking Citalopram? Does it take a while for them to work properly? I'm taking them to treat an ED, depression and anxiety after switching from Fluoxetine (which I only took for a month because I had so many side effects from them and they made me really suicidal). I've only been taking Citalopram (10mg) for 6 days so far and they are making me feel awful already. I feel so low to the point where I'm starting to feel a bit suicidal again, I'm constantly randomly crying, I just want to be on my own because being around people is triggering nothing but anxiety and paranoia. I seriously don't know what's hit me, everything just seems to be worse whatever tablet I'm on. Just want to get off them.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Wait...why is this being spoilered? :tongue:
Original post by Sabertooth

Spoiler

Wait...why is this being spoilered? :tongue:

I'm not sure actually :tongue:

Ah, procrastination, we all know the feeling :colondollar: Give yourself a couple days to calm down and relax a little, then go into working with a plan, and it should work out :smile:

Exam worries/work worries/relationship worries - too much worrying basically :redface:
I've managed to come up with a vague plan for actually doing something with my life. It does mean I'll be putting off studying for another year but if I want to apply for anything this year it'd have to be a late application and I'm not even sure what I want to do. So I'm planning to start work as soon as my psych gives me the ok and I can use this 7 months to decide whether I really do want to work with horses or if I'd rather do something more academic. Then I can apply for uni entry for 2013 which is more realistic atm I think.
Little bit worried that I'd just delaying making a decision out of laziness rather than anything else though :rolleyes:
Feel like a total waste of space. Done nothing today, just like I've done nothing all week. Meant to be studying for uni but that hasn't happened. I fail. :sigh:
Original post by superwolf
Feel like a total waste of space. Done nothing today, just like I've done nothing all week. Meant to be studying for uni but that hasn't happened. I fail. :sigh:

Me too :hugs: There's always next week

Spoiler

Original post by thatsthebadger93
Me too :hugs: There's always next week

Spoiler

I guess... :hugs:
It's been a while since I've chatted to you but I read your post earlier, and am very happy you're being optimistic. :smile: I have a friend applying to medicine who's got the same worries about everything so I know a bit about the process, but if you do end up taking a gap year there's so much you can do with it :smile: Best of luck from me, you're going to do fantastically regardless :smile:

Also, I loved Robot Wars. That is all.

Thanks love - the confidence is much appreciated :smile:

Robot wars was awesome. T'is all on youtube if you get bored!
Original post by Zee Zee

Spoiler

Thank you for your help :hugs:. And your Robot Wars plan sounds fun!

The important thing is not to give up. You haven't done that, and you can be proud of yourself.

Well, if you two have patched things up, that will do for now. Just remember, it's pretty important that you tell her eventually, because she's obviously very important to you. No need to rush it though - I'm sure you'll know when the right time to tell her is. You don't have to tell her everything.

Until then, you can talk to us :smile:
By the way, everyone, I forgot to mention this earlier.

The robot will be called Iron Man and will have a paint scheme to match. That's the cheapest and easiest bit planned and out the way...... :tongue:
Original post by Zee Zee
Might be good to stop drinking for a while :holmes:.

Are you ok?

it probably would, just don't know what else to do :erm:

been better, have to talk to Uni next week about not having handed work in and missing classes, still have ear infection, still feel pretty lonely and miserable most of the time and still don't have a pyschiatrists appointment, tbh getting drunk with friends seems about the only thing I actually feel like doing most of the time, at least then I don't care how I feel, when am sober care too much and feel worse.
Original post by Anonymous
Hopefully it will come back eventually.
Of course he won't think you're looking for excuses! Trying not to torture yourself sounds like the perfect plan. :hugs:

Thanks.
Turns out we're not allowed to see him because he has a contagious bug and his immune system is low so we might catch the bug and/or bring something in from the outside.

Just did a past paper in preparation for my exam on Monday and got 45%, not too great. But I don't care and I should. I think I'm subconsciously telling myself that if I do well then that will mean that all what I am thinking and feeling is a lie so I don't want to do well, when I do. Hate my train of thought.

Hopefully you managed to get out of bed, I finally rolled out at about midday.:rolleyes:

Thanks, trying but it seems to be what I'm best at. :tongue:
Not been a very productive day, spent ages doing one question only to get a different answer to the one I'm suppose to have. Can't see my mistake, don't know if there is an error in the question, but it's frustrating. Never going to catch up at a rate of one question per day. Not feeling good today.

That's a shame, hope he has a speedy recovery. :hugs:
At least you managed to do it. If only there was some way to stop these thoughts. Is it for the mock week?
Well that was better than me, I got up gone 1. :colondollar:
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks, trying but it seems to be what I'm best at. :tongue:
Not been a very productive day, spent ages doing one question only to get a different answer to the one I'm suppose to have. Can't see my mistake, don't know if there is an error in the question, but it's frustrating. Never going to catch up at a rate of one question per day. Not feeling good today.

That's a shame, hope he has a speedy recovery. :hugs:
At least you managed to do it. If only there was some way to stop these thoughts. Is it for the mock week?
Well that was better than me, I got up gone 1. :colondollar:

Well it'd be a shame to waste your talents now, wouldn't it? :tongue:
That's a shame, hope tomorrow is a better day for you. :hugs:

Thanks. I'm sure he will, he always does :tongue:
Do you think like that too?
No, it's for a resit on Monday. Althought mock week is next week and I haven't even thought about it. Not too bothered if I don't do well, they don't mean anything. I just don't want my teachers thinking I'm not trying and so watching me like a hawk.
Haha, it's almost like they have some form of magnetism.

Latest