The Student Room Group

US teen claiming to be 500yr old vampire breaks into a house and feeds

Scroll to see replies

youd think at 500 years old hed be a lot better at getting his food
Dafuq did I just read
Reply 22
Interesting.

That's certainly one way to have a midnight snack. He must really be nutty in the head ^^
Original post by Bhumbauze
Classic Vampires were evil, soulless killers... now, they're self-loathing emos who cry about having to hurt people :biggrin:. And sparkle 'n' stuff.

lol actually made me splurt my tea out :lol:
Reply 24
I'd like to see the results of a clinical psychological evaluation.
Reply 25
Original post by gbduo
Only in America!

Idiot.
Original post by Nephilim
Idiot.

its not very surprising this occurred in texas though is it lmao
Reply 27
Original post by badcheesecrispy
its not very surprising this occurred in texas though is it lmao

It sounds more like it would happen in Poland or Ukraine tbh. But if you are talking exclusively about America I'd say it's more likely to occur in the mid-west than Texas.
Reply 28
crazy stuff always going on in the west of the USA
It sounds more like it would happen in Poland or Ukraine tbh. But if you are talking exclusively about America I'd say it's more likely to occur in the mid-west than Texas.

i agree, the ukraine who produced a bunch of the most sick ****s ever to hit the planet since hitler- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

yes the mid west is notorious for its gay bashing and god loving. odd places all over the world, texas is pretty backward though but again it is huge.
I've checked my records and, believe me, this bastard is no vampire. I most certainly do not appreciate my noble lineage being associated with this...poser.

Humph.
Original post by Count Dracula
I've checked my records and, believe me, this bastard is no vampire. I most certainly do not appreciate my noble lineage being associated with this...poser.

Humph.

hahahaha classic
Reply 32
Original post by JohnC2211
Just you wait til Wesley Snipes gets out of prison, then we'll see the vampire population destroyed!

I heard that the US Government faked his prison sentence, and he is actually working with them to try eradicate the growing vampire menace.
yes the mid west is notorious for its gay bashing and god loving. odd places all over the world, texas is pretty backward though but again it is huge.

What a moronic statement to make; Texas, as you've mentioned, is huge and thus to big to just generalise.

Within the state you have the likes of Dallas and Austin (the latter being one of the most liberal towns/cities within the United States), which are very progressive (and indeed have an openly gay mayor for example), and other parts which are very traditional/conservative. You're talking about a state that is larger than the whole of the UK and a population of about 30m people.
Original post by MirandaPanda
What a moronic statement to make; Texas, as you've mentioned, is huge and thus to big to just generalise.

Within the state you have the likes of Dallas and Austin (the latter one being one of the most liberal towns/cities within the United States), which are very progressive (and indeed have an openly gay mayor for example), and other parts which are very traditional/conservative. You're talking about a state that is larger than the whole of the UK and a population of about 30m people.

Thats why i mentioned it is so big. I am aware it is the more rural parts...maybe ive been watching too much chainsaw massacring? :wink:

its not moronic saying the mid west is notorious for its gay bashing and god loving, it is.
Reply 36
yes the mid west is notorious for its gay bashing and god loving.

That sorta has nothing to do with the vampire story. The vampire thing sounds more likely to happen in a surburban place which is why I said the mid-west. The mid-west IS suburbia :cool:
Reply 37
Stupid twilight fans.
Reply 38
Idiot.

How is he an idiot?
It's true though.
As soon as I saw the title I knew it would have happened in America.
Does that make me an idiot too?
Reply 39
Original post by StephanieOzuo
How is he an idiot?
It's true though.
As soon as I saw the title I knew it would have happened in America.
Does that make me an idiot too?

He said "only in America". There's the same chance of it happening in the UK :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending