The Student Room Group

The Walking Dead

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pathway
I think Glenn got Lucilled, although they do tend to change things from the comics so maybe it's someone else? :dontknow:

I think its Glenn too.
Original post by Gwilym101
I've heard a lot of people bitching about the season 6 finale, but most of the criticism seems to be: "WAAAHHH I DON'T LIKE CLIFFHANGERS!!!! WAAAHH!!!"

It's not like getting you to watch the next season is everyone on the shows job or anything.

The problem is that any build-up and foreshadowing has now been wasted - the average viewer will not retain subtle hints and character development for the entire off-season. If the cliffhanger was designed to maximise ratings as many suspect then it's a clear indication that the producers value ratings over quality content. I realise the show isn't exactly Breaking Bad or The Sopranos, but this season has been something of a return to form, and the introduction of Negan was chilling, and the cliffhanger ending completely takes attention away from this.
My two cents: I think it'll be Abraham, purely because of the build-up he had in the episode - it seems highly likely that it'll be someone in the RV since Trevor from GTAV pointed it it'd be their "Last Day on Earth". Plenty of evidence pointing to Glenn too, POV shots in particular. If the shadow passing Rick's face is to be believed then Eugene is the other strong possibility.

I'd be amazed if they killed a woman that way - women very rarely get gruesome deaths on this show.
http://youtu.be/bPTkTLJ1GvQ

Walking dead will never be on the level of Got
Okay, so I saw this theory this morning, based on the tree's behind Negan. And it concludes that it must be Abraham that met the unfortunate fate of being battered by Lucille.

Here is the link!
http://imgur.com/gallery/jN0X2Un
I bet the writers haven't even decided who's getting battered yet. which is why they ended it there.

funny seeing Trevor Phillips from GTAV too
Not my thought but something I read online:

I think the writers originally planned it to be Glenn

Spoiler

and did that whole Dumpster fake out death with Glenn so the writers could see the fan's reactions to his death. As it was negative, with Glenn being a fan favourite, their finale with Negan went out of the window and they wimped out of Glenn's death.

I think it will be Abraham, Darryl or if the writers are really stupid; Aaron, as it would be there way of killing off a character who does not have much of a fanbase and is important enough that it will have somewhat of an impact on the audience.

Idc what they do anyway, I 100% will not be watching when S7 comes on
Original post by St. Brynjar
My two cents: I think it'll be Abraham, purely because of the build-up he had in the episode - it seems highly likely that it'll be someone in the RV since Trevor from GTAV pointed it it'd be their "Last Day on Earth". Plenty of evidence pointing to Glenn too, POV shots in particular. If the shadow passing Rick's face is to be believed then Eugene is the other strong possibility.

I'd be amazed if they killed a woman that way - women very rarely get gruesome deaths on this show.

i believe abraham too as he is the biggest guy there and well it's similar to prison rules take down the big guy and get the respect and rick is too big of a character to kill off in reality
Pretty sure Negan had a clear idea of who he was going to kill before he started playing games. Just did it because he's a psycho.
Original post by Rk2k14
Pretty sure Negan had a clear idea of who he was going to kill before he started playing games. Just did it because he's a psycho.

So you think the character figured out how many people an entire eenie meenie miny mo would get through then calculated where he would have to start in order for it to land on the person he wants to kill?
Original post by scotttb
So you think the character figured out how many people an entire eenie meenie miny mo would get through then calculated where he would have to start in order for it to land on the person he wants to kill?

Again, the 'eenie meanie miny mo' was all BS. Negan just wanted to **** with the group because its what Negan does. Before he started playing I'm pretty sure he knew who he wanted to kill.
Original post by scotttb
Yes but it really happened, we literally saw him do it (atleast I did.) And he specifically stopped on the last guy. He didnt stop on a guy and kill someone else. so again you think the character figured out how many people an entire eenie meenie miny mo would get through then calculated where he would have to start in order for it to land on the person he had already decided he was going to kill?

The game was pointless. He wasn't playing it to figure out who he wanted to kill. He knew beforehand and played the game to show the group how much of a **** he was.
Besides, he didn't even have an order. Just skipped past people so again it highlights that he was just having fun with them.
I think Abraham too for not only being a big guy but he is staring right into Negan without fear.

Add me on Twitter for Walking Dead Discussions! @Joshb1505
Best line of the season was Eugene. "You don't spit game, you are game." To Abraham. LMAO.

I don't want either Abraham or Eugene to be the character who was killed...they're pretty much the only funny characters on the show. Especially when they're with each other.

Eugene is a possibility though. He gave that recipe for making ammunition to Rick in a previous episode. Although I'm thinking Eugene has already told Negan's men about it to save his own arse.

Being able to manufacture ammunition is a strong bargaining chip, particularly if you have as many men as Negan has.
Reply 2754
it wont be Abraham i just have a feeling that when he gave negan that look negan respected that -messed up i know

but because eugene snitched - TO SAVE HIS LIFE I KNOW !!! I just feel negan even though he needed it it was foreseen that eugene is the coward even though he tried to do the brave thing
and also he is like the weakest in the group and the weakest is always the target

but something i do know they must fear THE carol she will save the day . in carol we trust. but then again isnt that too predictable
Original post by 67k
it wont be Abraham i just have a feeling that when he gave negan that look negan respected that -messed up i know

but because eugene snitched - TO SAVE HIS LIFE I KNOW !!! I just feel negan even though he needed it it was foreseen that eugene is the coward even though he tried to do the brave thing
and also he is like the weakest in the group and the weakest is always the target

but something i do know they must fear THE carol she will save the day . in carol we trust. but then again isnt that too predictable

They don't need saving. Negan said "I want half of your ****." Presumably he'll just send them all back to Alexandria and send men to collect this tax. He'll probably keep one hostage.

I doubt he'd kill Eugene because I'm betting he sold the infinite ammo thing in order to sway The Saviours. Eugene has value in that context.
I take it everyone's too distraught to post:biggrin:
Because of Daryl, Glenn is dead.
Original post by Rk2k14

Yeah, biggest guy there.

Quick Reply