University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Leicester 2012 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by flower269
well done:smile: when did you send your application and what are your predicted grades?I'm soooo nervous,
thanks

I sent mine off on October 12th, predicted grades are 3A*s and 1A.
Leicester does look for ABB though (you very most probably know this anyway), so as long as predicted grades are ABB Leicester should have a good look at the applicants.

What have you applied for? Very good luck in getting a response soon!
(edited 12 years ago)
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by whotosee
I sent mine off on October 12th, predicted grades are 3A*s and 1A.
Leicester does look for ABB though (you very most probably know this anyway), so as long as predicted grades are ABB Leicester should have a good look at the applicants.

What have you applied for? Very good luck in getting a response soon!

I've applied for medical genetics (first choice) and medical microbiology. I'm predicted A*AAb but I'm EU student and have no GCSEs done in UK (due to my age I went straight to 6th form). I'm wondering if that could be a disadvantage...I emailed them and they said my application would be consider according to my circumstances, which means nothing to me.
Hopefully i'll get a response in the next few days...
Yesterday I received an offer of AAB to study History :biggrin: and considering that Leicester is potentially my first choice, I'm thrilled!
I'm applying to do politics with predicted AAB :smile:
Reply 84
Original post by emma363
Eeep, I havn't got one D:

i'm sure it's nothing to worry about :smile:
Reply 85
I'm applying for medicine :smile: I REALLY hope I get in because I fell in love with Leicester when I went for the open day <3
Applying for Geology with Paleobiology MSci :biggrin: Although, I applied about a week ago now, and still haven't received an acknowledgement ):
Reply 87
I'm applying for MMaths with a year in the USA (G107) Anyone got any offers from Maths?
Reply 88
got an offer from medical microbiology...im waiting for genetics now

Was that offer from Leicester and did you get it today?
Reply 90
OMG just got a conditional offer for biology XD XD
Reply 91
I really liked Leicester but in hopefully going to be putting it as my insurance :/
Reply 92
Original post by Captain Hindsight
Was that offer from Leicester and did you get it today?

yes, that was offer from Leicester and got it today at 2pm, what have you applied for?
yes, that was offer from Leicester and got it today at 2pm, what have you applied for?

English and history, really hoping for a Leicester offer it's me first choice
Reply 94
I've applied for medical genetics (first choice) and medical microbiology. I'm predicted A*AAb but I'm EU student and have no GCSEs done in UK (due to my age I went straight to 6th form). I'm wondering if that could be a disadvantage...I emailed them and they said my application would be consider according to my circumstances, which means nothing to me.
Hopefully i'll get a response in the next few days...

Well I wish you the best of luck again, let me know when you get a response!
Reply 95

Oh I didn't see this. Woohoo! Congratulations!! :biggrin:
Reply 96
Applied for Medicine :biggrin: at the moment joint first choice with Newcastle. Absolutely loved it on the open day! :tongue:
I have an offer for Law with French Law and Language. Anybody else applied for the same/similar course? :smile:
Original post by paulbridger
Applying for Geology with Paleobiology MSci :biggrin: Although, I applied about a week ago now, and still haven't received an acknowledgement ):

I didn't get an acknowledgement at all from Leicester, but got an offer, so don't worry about that. Good luck!
Reply 99
Original post by whotosee
Oh I didn't see this. Woohoo! Congratulations!! :biggrin:

Thanks, I would prefer medical genetics, but it's still in consideration...microbiology is my 'very back up'... but im happy anyway, its really good uni to study biosciences... is medical biochemistry your first choice?

Quick Reply

Latest