The Student Room Group

Of Mice and Men Study Help Main Thread

Scroll to see replies

Which characters do you think is going to come up this year?
Any character summaries for candy and slim??
I personally think Candy or Curley will come up.
I know I'm in the wrong place but I saw this on featured and I was wondering if there was a similar thread for To Kill A Mockingbird? :tongue: (If there is pleassseeee link me it)
Does anybody have any good ideas on the theme of Dreams? I have the basic knowledge but i want to bring something extra to the table. I have thought about my own opinions and views on it. xxxx:smile:
just an idea to how you can startOf Mice and Men was John Steinbeck's first masterpiece. Originally published in 1937, it's the timeless story of George Milton and Lennie Small, ranch hands who drift from job to job, always one step ahead of the law and a few dollars from the poorhouse. George is small, wiry, sharp-tongued and quick-tempered; slow witted Lennie is his opposite—an immense man, brutishly strong but naturally docile, a giant with the mind of a child. Despite their difference, George and Lennie are bound together by a shared vision: their own small farm, where they'll raise cows, pigs, chickens, and rabbits, where they'll be their own bosses and live off the fat of the land.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending