The Student Room Group

Dexter Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Damn how could have I missed that. They used the next house for sale as the kill room. Awesome episode... Liddy will have to die i think later.
Reply 61
Original post by antonfigo
I'm halfway through the episode. Lumen's trying on the gloves. I bet Liddy is gonna follow them to the kill with all his wiretaps and ****.
ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu jordan chase is ratting out to deb
Damn how could have I missed that. They used the next house for sale as the kill room. Awesome episode... Liddy will have to die i think later.

You just:
[ S P O I L E R ] <insert comment about new Dexter episode> [ / S P O I L E R ] (minus the spaces)
To avoid telling people things they might want to find out for themselves.
Reply 62

Spoiler

Reply 63
OMG

I am half way through episode 10, gotta interrupt for the football. But omg, Liddy!

edit: i got 10 minutes to go now. i dont want to see the rest. this plot is so intense.

Unreal.

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 64
:jumphug: Loving this season so far :biggrin: :woo:
Reply 65

I think liddy is gonna get screwed by Jordan Chase...maybe Chase will do his own spy work and stumble up on Liddy and think he is Dexter's right hand man or something
Either way I hope he gets screwed somehow.
Reply 66

I think liddy is gonna get screwed by Jordan Chase...maybe Chase will do his own spy work and stumble up on Liddy and think he is Dexter's right hand man or something
Either way I hope he gets screwed somehow.

That would be amazing. But I don't think it will happen.
This season is the best to date, absolutely loving it so I don't get why so many people are critical of it personally.
Reply 68

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 69
Original post by Liam 09

Spoiler

Think you should spoiler that, some visitors may not have seen this yet as it was the end of the most recent series broadcast in UK.
Reply 70
Original post by nempozpag
Think you should spoiler that, some visitors may not have seen this yet as it was the end of the most recent series broadcast in UK.

sorry I wasn't thinking, spoilered now, thanks for the heads up.
Reply 71
Just realised that this thread exists :biggrin: I'm loving season 5 so far, for sure. Season 4 best of them all though, the ending is crazy. I think he will get caught either this season or the next, or Deb will find out about him at least.
Ugh I'm so depressed that there's only a couple of episodes left. Watching Dexter is seriously the best hour of my week.
Reply 73
I also thought that LaGuerta was chasing up Doakes' death at the end of season 2, because it seemed really clear that she didn't believe he was the Bay Harbour Butcher.

I knew I should have not read any posts until I was up to date with all the episodes. xD My boyfriend introduced me to Dexter last week and I love it so much! :biggrin: I'm up to Season 2 Episode 9 now and I only bought Season 2 last night (thankyou snow day!). :redface: I'll have to avoid this thread until later though to avoid further spoilers, but I can't wait to be able to really talk about it. :smile:
Reply 74
Original post by Johnny Christ
Ugh I'm so depressed that there's only a couple of episodes left. Watching Dexter is seriously the best hour of my week.

I know, it really does feel like this season's only just started too. Can't believe we're up to the final two episodes.
Original post by Kinkerz

Original post by Kinkerz
I know, it really does feel like this season's only just started too. Can't believe we're up to the final two episodes.

I know :frown:
It has been one of the best seasons, I think. I like how they've added more humour as well. There are some real laugh out loud moments.

I know :frown:
It has been one of the best seasons, I think. I like how they've added more humour as well. There are some real laugh out loud moments.

Reply 77
season finale will be zombie Doakes "surprize mother****er!"
Reply 78
Original post by XJofo
I knew I should have not read any posts until I was up to date with all the episodes. xD My boyfriend introduced me to Dexter last week and I love it so much! :biggrin: I'm up to Season 2 Episode 9 now and I only bought Season 2 last night (thankyou snow day!). :redface: I'll have to avoid this thread until later though to avoid further spoilers, but I can't wait to be able to really talk about it. :smile:

Good man, your boyfriend.
Reply 79
What are the slogans of seasons 2 and 3?

We have suprise mother****er in the first, and then for the last two, Hello, Dexter Morgan, and take care, lumen.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending