Middle Easterners...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by satisfactionatlast
sorry what?

in real life....

I have a few bahraini friends....but don't know any on tsr
Reply 981
Original post by alanr
A kurdish mans pants is like his penis! you must treat it with respect!

Except for the fact that those pants are like REALLY big.

Original post by infernalcradle
lol..I doubt it....cos I've always gone to kurdistan, born there etc....so in that sense I would say I'm fully kurdish....

haha, lots of that from the Middle east :biggrin:

good to see I'm not the only one that isn't too crazy about traditional kurdish clothing

I don't mind the girl clothing TOO much. I was forced to wear them at a couple weddings and I especially liked the gold belts my mother let me borrow.
Reply 982
Original post by Saryfina~
Except those pants are like REALLY big.

I don't mind the girl clothing TOO much. I was forced to wear them at a couple weddings and I especially liked the gold belts my mother let me borrow.

Kurdish pants are great! it's also very practical, you can fit tons of **** in it :biggrin:
Original post by Stephens
omg i love eastenders lol

both east enders, and middle eastenders is all about the d-r-a-m-a! :drool:

haha...trust me...they are the itchiest things known to man....

exactly....whilst we shouldn't forget the past....continuing the old wars of the past will do nothing for us in the future....

True words. And how itchy are we talking about here? :shock:
Reply 984
Original post by scherezade

I don't mind the girl clothing TOO much. I was forced to wear them at a couple weddings and I especially liked the gold. belts my mother let me borrow.

hehehehehe...the girl stuff isn't too bad....its the guy stuff that isn't great tbh

fixed the end of that sentence :wink:
Original post by satisfactionatlast
lol why on earth would I do that???

ummmm, because you're arab, and that's what arabs do?:colone:
laa 3an jad, sami7na for the ignoring. :smile:

looooooooooooooooool :rofl: saryfina what are you trying to insinuate here?
in real life....

I have a few bahraini friends....but don't know any on tsr

aha ok :smile:

True words. And how itchy are we talking about here? :shock:

very itchy....or at least the last pair I was forced to wear were....

looooooooooooooooool :rofl: saryfina what are you trying to insinuate here?

:sexface:.
Original post by Stephens

apart from with us its....

Dudes are pimpin'!

very itchy....or at least the last pair I was forced to wear were....

:sexface:.

she was insinuating something bad :biggrin:

and you're going to give me this :sexface: when you're telling me you had to wear a pair of itchy harem pants?
:eyeball: you need to get back in the game IC!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 991
Original post by Dirac Delta Function
That's probably more to do with the fact that you're ignorant; the West has been interacting with the Middle East for a thousand years.

I am the f*cking West and I have no desire to interact with your kind. Oh yeah but 'I've been doing it for a thousand years'. F*ck off to Youtube and argue on Iranian belly dancing videos about Persians vs Arabs. LOL you're so educated and cultured, right? I love your food and women! So much admiration! Your democracy, human rights vs theocracy vs Shah vs Wahhabis really interests me and convinces me of your intelligence... Very low indeed. Go and troll someone else.
apart from with us its....

Dudes are pimpin'!

haha...clearly his 2 daughter which is marrying off to doctors(cos nothing else is acceptable)...hence the other family members in the background....

one thing I've always wondered about is their moustaches....how do they get them like that...

or the guys that have the hair equivalent of a dead rat (in size, thickness etc.) on their upper lip....HOW DO THEY DO IT????
Original post by Picaa
I am the f*cking West and I have no desire to interact with your kind. Oh yeah but 'I've been doing it for a thousand years'. F*ck off to Youtube and argue on Iranian belly dancing videos about Persians vs Arabs. LOL you're so educated and cultured, right? I love your food and women! So much admiration! Your democracy, human rights vs theocracy vs Shah vs Wahhabis really interests me and convinces me of your intelligence... Very low indeed. Go and troll someone else.

Err, this is the Middle Eastern thread.
Reply 994
Original post by Picaa

:rofl:
Reply 995
Err, this is the Middle Eastern thread.

Find a new hobby instead of being the lifelong professional Oriental guy on internet forums.

she was insinuating something bad :biggrin:

and you're going to give me this :sexface: when you're telling me you had to wear a pair of itchy harem pants?
:eyeball: you need to get back in the game IC!

bad?.....I disagree :wink:

haha, I didn't realise I'd left the game...or that there was a game I'm playing....(if there is...I wanna know...cos I'll then win whatever there is to win :perv:)

in my defence...I was 10....we were late for a wedding and my dad was getting annoyed...

never worn one since....it's suits/tuxedos all the way (I LOVE suits/tuxes...)
(edited 12 years ago)
ummmm, because you're arab, and that's what arabs do?:colone:
laa 3an jad, sami7na for the ignoring. :smile:

shda3wa, 3adi :tongue:
Original post by Picaa
Find a new hobby instead of being the lifelong professional Oriental guy on internet forums.

What are you talking about?

You come on a Middle Eastern thread, insult Middle Easterners, then tell me to go troll somewhere else.

In 5 minutes time you'll be picking a fight with your own shadow.
What are you talking about?

You come on a Middle Eastern thread, insult Middle Easterners, then tell me to go troll somewhere else.

In 5 minutes time you'll be picking a fight with your own shadow.

lol, we have alanr for that

Quick Reply

Latest