The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Do you reckon KD will get someone in in january, pretty interested, you need someone to change games in the final third. It's different from the chelsea situation, we score goals all over the pitch, you don't and it's more of the arsenal situation.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 21
Why did the old thread have to be closed?
Original post by Pn94
Why did the old thread have to be closed?

10k posts - something about caches and so forth.
Reply 23
Original post by Kevmeister
10k posts - something about caches and so forth.

I see.
Reply 24
Sarf has been top 5 out of 6 threads! And came third in his first one. Great posting Sarf :h:
Reply 25
New thread! Subbed!

Don't think LFC will be getting 4th this year, with Kenny not buying anyone...
Reply 26
Original post by mr tim
New thread! Subbed!

Don't think LFC will be getting 4th this year, with Kenny not buying anyone...

Think we will buy someone.
Reply 27
If anyone has any ideas about what they would like to see in the OP then let me know :h: Player profiles, history of certain nights, trophy history etc. Just PM me with what you would like to see and you shall be given credit :h:
I am thinking it should be given a bit more of a Liverpool flair to really push what the thread is about :p:

:coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma:
Reply 29
When it's on general sale anyone can buy. Hence general sale. Whether the games will get to that is another question. It goes to fan cards first, for those from last season and before who didn't want to buy membership this season.

If there are any left, then anyone can buy. If you log in to the site with your members number then the ticket will be recorded on your members card presumably as normal - if you don't you'll be posted a paper ticket and cannot claim it as loyalty.

Surprised Spurs is going to general sale, but I think it is on a Monday night...
Reply 30
So, with all this talk of general sale and who can and who can't get tickets.... who's actually going to the Man City game? :p:
Reply 31
Original post by orionmoo
So, with all this talk of general sale and who can and who can't get tickets.... who's actually going to the Man City game? :p:

Although I shouldn't be, me.
Reply 32
Original post by Mess.
If anyone has any ideas about what they would like to see in the OP then let me know :h: Player profiles, history of certain nights, trophy history etc. Just PM me with what you would like to see and you shall be given credit :h:
I am thinking it should be given a bit more of a Liverpool flair to really push what the thread is about :p:

I think this fits the criteria:

Someone just needs to replace 'Fernando' with 'Luis' and 'Rafa' with 'Kenny'. :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by Mess.

JFT96! Gone but not forgotten. Don't buy the sun!

(edited 12 years ago)
New thread. :awesome:
subbed
Reply 36
You got rid of 'Society'. :yy:

Zerofax has been top poster for 5 out of 6 Liverpool threads! :coma: He makes quality posts as well. :top:

So, are there any credible transfer stories regarding you guys this January? :holmes:
Original post by Mess.

I tottally agree with you, maybe current roster, major trophy history. Anyway we could possibly incorperate a banner of some sort? I don't mind doing research etc. I have tons of free time. I think a mini premier leage table would be cool if it would get updated regularly, like top 8 teams since thats relevant to liverpools place. Just some idea's of the top of my head.
On another note, has there been any updates to the JT racism case?
Reply 39
To all liverpool fans:

Where do you HONESTLY think we will finish this season?

Latest