The Student Room Group

Don't think I've got into uni

I wanna do pharmacy but the way a few exams have gone I don't think I can get the grades. I don't know what I'm gonna do
:dontknow:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by popnit
I wanna do pharmacy but the way a few exams have gone I don't think I can get the grades. I don't know what I'm gonna do

Which uni and grades
Join the club.
Reply 3
Original post by popnit

:hugs: A LOT of people feel like this at the moment, I know I do! However, if you still have exams left, try and just focus on revising for them, do the best you can, and then you couldn't have done any more!

Try posting on this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2010632 , where everyone has the same concern as you. I did, and it's calmed me down slightly after a couple of exams didn't go as well as I planned (well, in my head! :tongue:) I need AAA so I'm feeling the pressure, but who knows, on Result's Day you may be pleasantly surprised!

:smile: Try not to dwell on it, hard, but it's what I'm doing for the moment.
Reply 4
Thanks so much Niki. Oh my god! 3 A's! What do you wanna do?

Reply 5
Original post by popnit
Thanks so much Niki. Oh my god! 3 A's! What do you wanna do?

History :tongue: Ironically an exam that I think I messed up. I still have English lit. left though!
Reply 6
Liverpool john moores or hudds. Grades range between abb and 300 points

Original post by Niki_girl
History :tongue: Ironically an exam that I think I messed up. I still have English lit. left though!

Same here! but i want to do english lit. I was hopeing to beg my way in with AAB but now i don't even think i got that :frown:
Reply 8
Definitely feel the same- I need A*AA and I really don't think I've got the grades as my exams thus far have gone rather horribly :frown:
Reply 9
Don't worry I completely ****ed up the A I needed in Spanish, such as hard paper. I think most people feel like this atm it;s all the pressure of getting into uni
Reply 10
I'm in exactly the same position :frown: for the same course too!
Reply 11
Original post by Issy123
I'm in exactly the same position :frown: for the same course too!

which uni do you wanna go?
Reply 12
Original post by popnit
which uni do you wanna go?

DMU hopefully, wbu?
Reply 13
Original post by Issy123
DMU hopefully, wbu?

LJMU or hudds
You're not the only one and it's not the end of the world. You can try again and you'll have more behind you when you do e.g. money, work experience, better grades.
I feel like this too, but it's true you shouldn't dwell on it, whats done is done.
You may be pleasantly suprised on results day. :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by popnit
LJMU or hudds

Ahh, nice! I hope you get in :smile:
wait till results day, you might be surprised!
Original post by popnit

I was feeling the same, but when I thought about it, it wasn't necessarily because my A-Levels were going terribly, but because it's easier to expect the worst as you're less disappointed if it actually happens, but if you're successful, it's an added bonus! I know it's easier said than done, but try to relax now. There is nothing you can do about the exams that have gone and if you have any more coming up, stressing is going to be detrimental to your performance in them. I know so many people who feel like this, so you're definitely not alone. Good luck :smile:
Feel same way. Got 3 more exams,still in my hands. Use the motivation of uni to smash those exam guys!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending