The Student Room Group

You know you're a student when...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by No Man
So I'm not the only one getting threatening letters about not having a TV licence, even though I don't have a TV.

Ignore them. They will not come around and see you. They're just scaremongering.
Finding a trafic cone outside your bedroom door and no idea who put it there (every night for 3 weeks)
You feel like one day, there is a good possibility you could transform into a piece of pasta.
Reply 1183
When you know people that have odd possessions that they found while at uni, such as a jar of dirt or a deer skull.
Reply 1184
Your sleeping pattern is such that the lack of a 24 hour library opening represents a significant problem.
Original post by Kim-x
Your sleeping pattern is such that the lack of a 24 hour library opening represents a significant problem.

so true!
When you continue telling yourself that the non academic side of uni is more important than your course.
your university now has an (annoying and inaccurate) meme page.
When your daily coffee bill is greater than your daily food bill.
Reply 1189

this.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Torrchy

this.

That video was hilarious. Loved it.
Reply 1191
When you avoid work by every possible means including doing the washing up, tidying your room and exhausting every possible distraction on Facebook until 9.15pm on a Sunday night...
When pondering the question "what am I going to do with the rest of my life?" makes you want to jump in the river so much, you decide to yet again avoid thinking about it, and watch 101 Dalmations instead.
Reply 1193
When going to boredpanda.com to find some inspiration ends up in a desperate search for a price of a clitoris mouse...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1194
You find out you're getting a bursary from your uni and cry tears of joy.
Original post by Torrchy
When going to boredpanda.com to find some inspiration ends up in a desperate search for a price of a clitoris mouse...

Wait, what?
The word 'reference' makes you want to stab yourself.
You've used all your cups so drink alcohol out of a jug.
Reply 1198
Original post by hamijack
Wait, what?

i wanna buy it for my flatmate now :biggrin:
Original post by Torrchy

i wanna buy it for my flatmate now :biggrin:

I was definitely thinking you were talking about some special breed of lab mice.

Quick Reply

Latest