The Student Room Group

Naked man eating victim's face killed by police

Zombie outbreak in the USA? Okay not really, but this is some nightmarish imagery. Just one of those bizarre stories that has to be posted on TSR.

Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was ‘eating’ face off victim

One man was shot to death by Miami police, and another man is fighting for his life after he was attacked and his face allegedly half eaten, by a naked man on the MacArthur Causeway off ramp, police said.

The bloodshed began about 2 p.m. when a series of gunshots were heard on the ramp, which is along NE 13th Street, just south of The Miami Herald building. Witnesses said a woman saw the two men fighting and flagged down a police officer who was in the area.

The officer, who has not been identified, approached and saw that the naked man was actually chewing the other man’s head, according to witnesses. The officer ordered the naked man to back away, and when he continued the assault, the officer shot him. The attacker continued to eat the man, despite being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.

Miami police were on the scene, which was just south of The Miami Herald building on Biscayne Boulevard. The naked man who was killed lay face down on the pedestrian walkway just below the newspaper’s two-story parking garage. Police requested The Herald’s video surveillance tapes.

The other man was transported to the hospital with critical injuries, according to police. Their identities were not released.

The incident, which came as crowds descended upon South Beach for the annual Urban Beach Week hip-hop festival, snarled traffic on the causeway for several hours.

In a text message, Javier Ortiz, spokesman for Miami police’s Fraternal Order of Police, said the officer who fired the fatal shots was “a hero.”

“Based on the information provided, our Miami police officer is a hero and saved a life,’’ he said.

Sergeant Altarr Williams, supervisor of Miami police’s Homicide Unit, said a man doesn’t have to be armed to be dangerous.

“There are other ways to injure people,’’ Williams said. “Some people know martial arts, others are very strong and can kill you with their hands.’’

I know I'm not gonna sleep tonight.

link

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wow. One might say that policeman was faced with a dilemma.
Reply 2
Original post by PoGo HoPz
Wow. One might say that policeman was faced with a dilemma.

Good thing he marrowly escaped. Had I been around, I may have given him a hand.
Reply 3
Yeah I didn't need to sleep tonight ><
Reply 4
Original post by I Kant Spall
Good thing he marrowly escaped. Had I been around, I may have given him a hand.

3523marrow.jpg
Reply 5
What that naked guy did was stomach-churningly inhuman, but the policeman did well to apprehend him.

SO it seems at least one of these men can go home without loss of face. :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
*waits for the inevitable TSR lefties to come on and start claiming the shooting wasn't necessary*
Reply 7
Original post by Friar Chris
*waits for the inevitable TSR lefties to come on and start claiming the shooting wasn't necessary*

Awww now I feel obligated to say something.

Rights for zombies! Our undead friends are simply misunderstood!
Another KONY campaigner gone to the madhouse?
Original post by Carecup

Well a large portion of the human population is undead, if you think about it :holmes:
Reply 10
He probably keeps his own personal Face-book.
Reply 11
Kinda makes you think twice when someone says "Give me a kiss, I won't bite :smile: "
Original post by Architecture-er
Well a large portion of the human population is undead, if you think about it :holmes:

Aaah, so that's why the x-factor is so popular.
o_O

Dunno if you can really call the policeman a 'hero', but seriously... this is some messed up stuff. :s
Reply 14
The barefaced cheek of this guy though.
Original post by Alofleicester
Aaah, so that's why the x-factor is so popular.

Well I can't think of any other reasons why the x-factor would be popular, apart from a web of media brain-washing. But that would've had to have started before TV was invented, in order to build up to a strong enough concentration
I wonder what his poop must smell like...
The man posed an imminent threat to the life of an innocent bystander, the poilce correctly used the right force to stop the attack.
Original post by Carecup

He's not undead anymore :teehee:
Shooting necessary, but how bad a shot was that officer that it took him at least half a dozen shots?!

Latest

Trending

Trending