The Student Room Group

Animes you are watching right now!

Scroll to see replies

despite exams i've managed to keep up with My Hero Academia, Bungou Stray Dogs and Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress xD
I've watched Food Wars! Shokugeki No Soma and Ouran High School Host Club, as well as Free! Eternal Summer. Any recommendations similar to these?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Will probably be picking up Detective Conan this summer because I loved it when I was younger and every year I say I'm going to catch up but don't :colondollar:

Spoiler

Original post by Edminzodo
I've watched Food Wars! Shokugeki No Soma and Ouran High School Host Club, as well as Free! Eternal Summer. Any recommendations similar to these?

Yakitate!! Japan is the obvious recommendation for Shokugeki no Souma, same weird food and weirder reactions, though it focuses specifically on bread making. :yes:

Ouran is harder, but maybe try Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge? Vaguely similar character relationships, in that you've got a non-standard female lead surrounded by a reverse harem of pretty guys, and the comedy is great. :biggrin:

As for Free!, take your pick from any number of shounen sports anime. :p: Haikyuu!!, Yowamushi Pedal and Kuroko no Basuke spring to mind.
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Yakitate!! Japan is the obvious recommendation for Shokugeki no Souma, same weird food and weirder reactions, though it focuses specifically on bread making. :yes:

Ouran is harder, but maybe try Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge? Vaguely similar character relationships, in that you've got a non-standard female lead surrounded by a reverse harem of pretty guys, and the comedy is great. :biggrin:

As for Free!, take your pick from any number of shounen sports anime. :p: Haikyuu!!, Yowamushi Pedal and Kuroko no Basuke spring to mind.

Thank you so much!
My Hero Academia - Really love this one, quite similar to One Punch Man
Kuroko No Basket - Finished it, amazing really want a new season tho
Tokyo Ghoul - hoping for another season
I'm on an anime ban until after exams, but has anyone got any recommendations for good anime's just finished Vampire Knight and loved it but now nothing seems to live up to it :'))
This is why Bleach get fans get so much ****.....
The guy with Ichigo picture has to say he likes SAO . .... This Generationnnn...
I like bleach , i don't like Sao....
OMG amirite?

Anyways bleach just had chapter 685 so its finished most likely.
Even the director of Sao admits the plot holes ....
And cmon' the goofy character names? Death gun?
And the incest plotline....
Rape Plotline.........
Harem plotline......
Loli plotline.....
I liked Klein the most but he was devolved to a side character. He would of made a much more interesting watch than Mary Sue over here.
At least we got season 1 of bleach with that epic Aizen Comb over transformation.
MUST WATCH D. GREY MAN ugh it's so good to see Allen again. I also need to watch Gintama properly xD i was always so busy with university.
Reply 189
I still haven't watched one punch man lul
Since the last week up to this one, I am watching episodes of Samurai 7 again. Seven are left to be completed. :smile:
Original post by RoadtoSuccess

So as from the title what anime's are you watching right now tell me, tell me, TELL ME!

I'm watching Sword art online / SAO ! LOVE IT!!!! :biggrin:

Spoiler

I'm re-watching SAO and parts of Bleach and Naruto, watching Haikyuu season 3 (it just finished!!! No!!!!) Nanbaka, Natsume Yuujinchou Go, Fune wo Amu, Trickster and Poco's Udon World.
Where my Yuri!!! On Ice squad at??? We were born to ship Viktuuri.
Original post by prazzyjazzy
Where my Yuri!!! On Ice squad at??? We were born to ship Viktuuri.

Fellow Viktuuri shipper and Yuri!!! on Ice watcher here! :biggrin:

Honestly, I find Yuri!!! on Ice to be the best anime of 2016, alongside Re:Zero.
Original post by Michiyo
Fellow Viktuuri shipper and Yuri!!! on Ice watcher here! :biggrin:

Honestly, I find Yuri!!! on Ice to be the best anime of 2016, alongside Re:Zero.

Absolutely! I was lured in by the fanservice, but its actually really well made. All the characters are lovable, the animation is pretty good, and the soundtrack is...one of the best I've heard in a while. I want Minami's Boogie to play at my funeral....Ya know...To put the FUN in FUNeral!
Absolutely! I was lured in by the fanservice, but its actually really well made. All the characters are lovable, the animation is pretty good, and the soundtrack is...one of the best I've heard in a while. I want Minami's Boogie to play at my funeral....Ya know...To put the FUN in FUNeral!

Hahaha, ikr? I picked up Yuri!!! on Ice after I heard what happened at the end of episode 7. (The funny thing is that I was not even following any Autumn 2016 anime at that point, I just found out somehow.)

I was surprised by how good it is too. It is truly a masterpiece. My favourite song has to be In Regards To Love ~Eros~, though.^^
Original post by Michiyo
Hahaha, ikr? I picked up Yuri!!! on Ice after I heard what happened at the end of episode 7. (The funny thing is that I was not even following any Autumn 2016 anime at that point, I just found out somehow.)

I was surprised by how good it is too. It is truly a masterpiece. My favourite song has to be In Regards To Love ~Eros~, though.^^

Eros is amazing stuff, and I still get chills when I watch Yuri skating to it. (viktor fhaking whistles omfgggggg). Have you watched episode 10 yet. I'm waiting for ep 11 to get subbed (owo)b
Eros is amazing stuff, and I still get chills when I watch Yuri skating to it. (viktor fhaking whistles omfgggggg). Have you watched episode 10 yet. I'm waiting for ep 11 to get subbed (owo)b

Well, the whistle means Yuuri did indeed dance like he wanted to seduce Viktor, so I do not mind at all :wink:

I have :biggrin: Since then, I have been checking for episode 11 everyday XD And THAT SCENE FROM EPISODE 10 ASDFGHJKL;;; *fangirl screams* :colondollar:
Original post by Michiyo
Well, the whistle means Yuuri did indeed dance like he wanted to seduce Viktor, so I do not mind at all :wink:

I have :biggrin: Since then, I have been checking for episode 11 everyday XD And THAT SCENE FROM EPISODE 10 ASDFGHJKL;;; *fangirl screams* :colondollar:

Ph my goshsshshshshshshhs don't get me startedddd arghhhhh OTP material rite tharrr

Spoiler

Ph my goshsshshshshshshhs don't get me startedddd arghhhhh OTP material rite tharrr

Spoiler

OUR OTP IS ALREADY CANON, MY FELLOW FANGIRL :dance:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending