The Student Room Group

Favourite anime?

Scroll to see replies

Love hina and wolfs rain
One does not simply select a favorite anime but the anime that I had enjoyed the most was " Akame Ga Kill ".
on a slight detour...durarara is on netflix! (shame its just first season and not x2 as well)
Original post by quasa
on a slight detour...durarara is on netflix! (shame its just first season and not x2 as well)

Netflix's anime selection isn't actually too shabby given it's not targeted at it at all.

I find the big issue with anime and netflix is that their subtitles can often lag/break and entire sentences don't get subbed. It kinda kills the viewing experience having to rewind 2-3 times an episode to make a missing subtitle show up so you have a clue what is going on. If it's just grunting or screaming that's fine.
Vampire Knight and mew mew power just cause it was the first anime I ever watched so will always hold a special place in my heart <3
Original post by ArtemisMCR
Vampire Knight and mew mew power just cause it was the first anime I ever watched so will always hold a special place in my heart <3

I'm planning on watching Vampire Knight soon, it looks great!
Original post by DaVinciGirl
I'm planning on watching Vampire Knight soon, it looks great!

I loved it, I hope you enjoy it as well when you get round to watching it!!
Reply 387
To be honest ive been watching avatar last air bender but idk if that counts as a anime or not??

so what your favourite Anime?
Either Soul Eater or FMA Brotherhood :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Avatar would be a western anime I suppose, like yugioh and pokemon

My favourite anime would be gosick :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anime lovers!!!! What's your ultimate anime???
Deathnote
Original post by Made to Ace
Anime lovers!!!! What's your ultimate anime???

Moved to TV Shows as this is where anime-related discussion usually happens. :h:

My answer is Death Note. :yes: Code Geass is not too far behind, though!
Original post by Shadowmage9s
Deathnote

Original post by Michiyo
Moved to TV Shows as this is where anime-related discussion usually happens. :h:

My answer is Death Note. :yes: Code Geass is not too far behind, though!

Death Note is my second best anime I ever watched. The best one is still Hellsing. It is not a big surprise that the latter named anime contains my favorite character: Alucard.
i dont watch anime, (I watched a bit of death note ok, spare me) but the opening to tokyo ghoul is pretty amazing.
Liked the first two seasons most of all. I did the tamers season, which was the third one if I am not mistaken, hardly.
ToraDora bich
Steins;Gate
One Piece. Absolutely loving it right now!
My fave:
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending