The Student Room Group

How fat do I look, be honest. I am planning to work out from tomorrow

/well

Scroll to see replies

Pretty bad. You look as if you've been stuffing down burgers and beer daily for about a year.
Could do with toning, but I don't think you are too overweight.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
2 varying replies.back to square one
Reply 4
Original post by thebeast89
/well

Cardio, one hour per day and eat properly.

Do some weight lifting before...

I wouldnt say that you are massively overweight, but you are slightly chubby..
Reply 5
Original post by Summer_Lovin
Could do with toning, but I don't think you are massively overweight.

Reply 6
I wouldn't say you were fat, but you could tone up a bit :tongue:
Reply 7
Your not fat id say your chubby which is normal ....like me.... you could easily loose the stomach if would eat heathitly and went to the gym for about 12 weeks which is like 2-3 months which is nothing to be honest :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by MathematicsKiller
Pretty bad. You look as if you've been stuffing down burgers and beer daily for about a year.

Okay. What do I do about it?
Reply 9
Original post by Summer_Lovin
Could do with toning, but I don't think you are massively overweight.

Massively seems a bit exagerated but you certainly look like you're overweight.

I think it'll take you a few months to steadily get back into shape, good luck!
Reply 10
Original post by brownieboy
Your not fat id say your chubby which is normal ....like me.... you could easily loose the stomach if would eat heathitly and went to the gym for about 12 weeks which is like 2-3 months which is nothing to be honest :smile:

Thank you. well I hate gyms so I was thinking I'd go swimming + running instead?
Reply 11
Not awful man, but you should definitely get on a workout routine. If you do some cardio, 20-30 minutes per day, you'll notice a difference in a month! By then, you'll be used to the routine, and associate it with your new-and-improved look.
Reply 12
Thank you. well I hate gyms so I was thinking I'd go swimming + running instead?

Running works wonders. It hurts at first, but eventually it feels great.
Reply 13
Original post by MDS3
Not awful man, but you should definitely get on a workout routine. If you do some cardio, 20-30 minutes per day, you'll notice a difference in a month! By then, you'll be used to the routine, and associate it with your new-and-improved look.

Can I swim for an hour instead of doing the normal treadmill/cycle?
Reply 14
put the fork down.
/well

You look like you probably have the muscle mass to burn a decent number of calories, so I'd suggest regular cardio, low weight/high reps and paying closer attention to your diet. Should sort you out in a couple of months if you're disciplined.
I wouldn't say you're obese, but definitely overweight. Eat a much healthier diet (lots of fruit, veg and protein, not too many carbs) and work out and do weight training :smile:
Reply 17
Just run around for a while and don't eat anything processed. For cardio, I wouldn't get hung up on strict complicated routines - just get out there and do it.
You'll have to change your username if you lose the pounds!
Reply 19

Yeah I think about an hour of cardio, so either running or swimming, and you'll tone up in no time.

Quick Reply

Latest