The Student Room Group

Please take a moment to help me out and fill in my dissertation survey! Thanks!

Hi guys,

As it pretty much says in the title, I'm doing a survey for my dissertation, which is about social networking. I need as many people to take it as possible, from a wide variety of areas and backgrounds, so it'd really help if you'd all be so lovely as to spend 2 minutes filling it in!

Here is a link to the survey!

Thanks a lot :biggrin:

PS. I wasn't 100% sure where to post this, please feel free to move it if there's a more appropriate section of the forum...
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by mimimimi
Hi guys,

As it pretty much says in the title, I'm doing a survey for my dissertation, which is about social networking. I need as many people to take it as possible, from a wide variety of areas and backgrounds, so it'd really help if you'd all be so lovely as to spend 2 minutes filling it in!

Here is a link to the survey!

Thanks a lot :biggrin:

PS. I wasn't 100% sure where to post this, please feel free to move it if there's a more appropriate section of the forum...

Sure, no problem :smile:
Reply 2
Thanks a lot to anyone who's taken it so far! I could do with quite a few more responses though, so I'd be super grateful to anyone else who'll do it :smile:
Reply 3
Doneee :smile: I'm not sure I was very helpful though, I don't do much social networking :tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by youbonkers
Doneee :smile: I'm not sure I was very helpful though, I don't do much social networking :tongue:

It's all helpful! People who don't social network probably make more interesting results for my dissertation anyway - I'm looking at what makes them popular or unpopular :smile:
Done!

Good luck with your dissertation.
Reply 6
Anyone else? I could still do with a few more responses!

Thanks again to all that have taken it so far...
Reply 7
Done it! :smile:
Reply 8
Thanks guys! Could still do with a couple more so I'll make this the last bump and hope someone else sees this thread! :smile:
Reply 9
done :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by cl_steele
done :smile:

Thanks! Any more? :tongue: Worth a shot...
Reply 11
Bumpity bump! Any new takers? :smile:
Reply 12
One last bump! Here is the link once more... Just a few more needed! Thanks :biggrin:
Reply 13
Original post by mimimimi
One last bump! Here is the link once more... Just a few more needed! Thanks :biggrin:

Done :smile: that was set out really well, wasn't as boring as practically all the other dissertation surveys that I've done
done :smile: good luck :smile:
Reply 15
done! :smile:
Reply 16
Done. I expect you to return the favour when I'm doing my own dissertation... xP
Reply 17
Thanks a lot guys! Could still do with a couple more, so anyone else who sees this please feel free to take the survey :smile:

Original post by Salmaa!
Done :smile: that was set out really well, wasn't as boring as practically all the other dissertation surveys that I've done

Thanks - I tried to make it as straightforward as possible so people would be bothered to fill it in :biggrin: I just hope the results are somewhat useful for my dissertation now!
Reply 19
Done :smile:

Could you possibly to mine?
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PZXSHD8

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending