The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Applying for accommodation?

Which number do you ned to apply for halls accommodation? I've tried most of the numbers I have and none actually work, I need to do it pretty much today or tomorrow... Any ideas?
Hey I applied online I think that's the only way to do it but not sure...
I did it by going through the accommodation pages and clicking the apply now link on one of the pages
Hope this helps! Which accommodation you applying for?
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by JessChappers01
Hey I applied online I think that's the only way to do it but not sure...
I did it by going through the accommodation pages and clicking the apply now link on one of the pages
Hope this helps! Which accommodation you applying for?

Sorted it eventually, was given about ten different codes to enter before I was told the right one! I've applied for peak court, with sir Peter Hilton as backup.
Original post by CoffeeAndTV
Sorted it eventually, was given about ten different codes to enter before I was told the right one! I've applied for peak court, with sir Peter Hilton as backup.

I'm in sir Peter Hilton :biggrin: I cannot wait to move in! Let me know which one you end up with :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by JessChappers01
I'm in sir Peter Hilton :biggrin: I cannot wait to move in! Let me know which one you end up with :smile:

Got peak court :smile: I can see my exact room when I go to the open day on saturday, exciting stuff!
Original post by CoffeeAndTV
Got peak court :smile: I can see my exact room when I go to the open day on saturday, exciting stuff!

Really :O how come you get to see your room I'm jealous! I went to an open day last year and saw my halls but not my room ..
Iv already started buying things for my room I'm that excited haha :smile:
Reply 6
Well I'll probably not get to go in it but I'll see exactly where it is , stare through the window or something :tongue:
I don't want to curse it, might not get in if I start now :tongue:
I've just got into Sir Peter Hilton too! So excited, what rooms are everyone in?
Reply 8
I am still looking for accommodation , which the best choice?
I was think about Nunnery Curt! But I don't know yet

I am looking for nearest one to the uni , and have supermarket or garden next to it if this was possible

also, good rooms and flats
Reply 9
has anyone else applied at lonsdale?

:smile:
When i went the open day at the halls all except st christopher were really close to each other. When i say really close i mean within 50 metres. I could roll there drunk wearing a blindfold and a wooden leg lol

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest