Thanks for the rep so far :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Thanks so much. =D
Reply 2
Thank you!
Thank you so much! Greatly appreciated :biggrin:

EDIT: Seriously? I got neg repped for being polite and saying thank you :colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by mrmanps
See attached

Both sets of solutions :smile:

Thanks for the rep so far :biggrin:

Anyways. Would you think edexcel would allow root50 instead of 5root2 as k for the surds question. They're both the same in value and I highly doubt that you would get penalized. But... Just in case. =]
Reply 5
for 21b do you think its okay to put both the negative and positive values for x?
Reply 6
Anyone wanna say what they think they got then? :P In this paper and then overall?
Reply 7
Oh and thank you very much :}
Reply 8
Original post by BananaPie
Anyways. Would you think edexcel would allow root50 instead of 5root2 as k for the surds question. They're both the same in value and I highly doubt that you would get penalized. But... Just in case. =]

its fine
Reply 9
Original post by joope
for 21b do you think its okay to put both the negative and positive values for x?

yes
Reply 10
Thank you!!
Reply 11
Original post by mrmanps
yes

What do you think A* boundary will be?
Reply 12
Thanks a lot mate :smile:
for 15a, if we wrote 2x - 6 instead of 2(x-3), do you think we'll get it?
Reply 14
Original post by helphelphelphelp

Ooh yeah I did that, I'm pretty sure you do.
Reply 15
Original post by evian22
What do you think A* boundary will be?

I know from being an examiner for Edexcel that boundaries arent decided until late July and they are done on means, standard deivations, comparison to previous years etc however, I have to say, apart from one standard form question on 3H which made me think a little :wink: this has been the easiest set of IGCSE papers to date. So high I would imagine
Reply 16
for the prime factors one will they allow 2x3squaredx7?
Reply 17
Original post by helphelphelphelp

Anything thats equivalent, you get
Reply 18
Can you post the one for Math B P2 too?
Original post by mrmanps
I know from being an examiner for Edexcel that boundaries arent decided until late July and they are done on means, standard deivations, comparison to previous years etc however, I have to say, apart from one standard form question on 3H which made me think a little :wink: this has been the easiest set of IGCSE papers to date. So high I would imagine

Really?! the EASIEST?! :s-smilie: :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending