The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by criminal
stop talking rubbish, there are definitely idiots out there who do treat women unequally, but you cant label a whole culture as doing so. by looking at your profile picture i cant take you seriously, you are a fcuking joke. you are probably some sexually frustrated 14 year old girl.. from a psyhodynamic perspective, i can tell what type of charcter you are

Your talking rubbish, what has my profile picture got to do with it? Typical childish defence when you have nothing else to say.

All you can do is resort to childish insults and accusations of lying instead of debating the issue. I can tell what type of character you are...some absoloute utter nob heads on this forum.
Original post by Akinfenwa
You're 100% correct, I am sorry if this thread at all leads to a generalisation of all people of Asian origin, I personally believe Asian Hindus and Sikhs are the MOST productive member's of UK society and proportionality benefit the country more than us whites.

I have added onto the post about my inclination that this is mostly men of Muslim/Pakistani origin, which I think most people believe already.

I could have sworn that the name "Akinfenwa" is a black name? But yes. Thank you very much for creating this thread as it increases awareness. I am not offended o dont worry. I do know some sikhs who are not "good".
Reply 122
Original post by Chloe xxx
Same christian argument. There isnt many christian gangs raping young women of one particular race (a race whom they see as dirty and immoral), and women arnt seen as being lower than men like in Islam.

Its a regular occurance, with pakistani muslim men sexually targetting white children. Its sick that you dont acknowledge this and instead defend your religion in such an aggressive uneducated rant.

is there sh!t inside your brain? theres no need to even mention the word Muslim. You can say Pakistani fair enough, headlines like this make idiots like you link rape directly to Islam. Then again, i suppose the media runs off gullible naive idiots like you. you are so ignorant that i dont even want to argue with you
Original post by translucent
No, you show me the evidence, I'm not the one putting out these ridiculous claims and so called facts outs there(opinion) - I thought you would be more than willing to defend to you're opinion... :smug:

Well it's been pretty well established on this thread alone but if you want the evidence go find yourself.
Reply 124
is there sh!t inside your brain? theres no need to even mention the word Muslim. You can say Pakistani fair enough, headlines like this make idiots like you link rape directly to Islam. Then again, i suppose the media runs off gullible naive idiots like you. you are so ignorant that i dont even want to argue with you

More childish insults. You know full well im talking about pakistanis, ive mentioned it many times. So its not true in Islam women are lower than men? Your denying the effect culture in Islamic countries is influencial in the treatment of young white girls increaslingly by this group in the UK?

Are you denying muslims make up a huge percentage of attackers for these types of crimes?

Keep letting these FACTS go over you.
Reply 125
Your talking rubbish, what has my profile picture got to do with it? Typical childish defence when you have nothing else to say.

All you can do is resort to childish insults and accusations of lying instead of debating the issue. I can tell what type of character you are...some absoloute utter nob heads on this forum.

why the f*ck are you linking this rape incident directly to Islam? What does this have to do with the religion of Islam? Islam is against this. The rapists may be muslims, but what they are doing is down to their sick individuals selves rather than having anything to do with Islam. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Islam = Against Rape

Why do you have to mention the fact that they are muslim? that is completely inappropriate as it makes thick shi!ts like you believe that Islam is about rape and murder

"say Pakistani fair enough"

Ah, so.........xenophobia = A OK.

Anything against a belief system = "idiots" and "racist"?

Where's the philosoraptor when you need him?

Argue with me then. It doesn't say anywhere that all the men involved in these gangs are Pakistani but they're almost always muslim, yes these men make Islam look bad but that's not our faults we're just stating the facts. It'd be more racist to say Pakistani because it'd make Pakistani people look bad.
I'm just confused as to why it is almost always Pakistanis's, and not other nationalities.
why the f*ck are you linking this rape incident directly to Islam? What does this have to do with the religion of Islam? Islam is against this. The rapists may be muslims, but what they are doing is down to their sick individuals selves rather than having anything to do with Islam. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Islam = Against Rape

Why do you have to mention the fact that they are muslim? that is completely inappropriate as it makes thick shi!ts like you believe that Islam is about rape and murder

She's mentioning it because they're almost always muslim heck the media are even trying to cover that **** up, it's not racist to point out the facts, Islam may be against rape but that doesn't seem to be stopping these men and that doesn't make us racist for pointing it out.
Reply 130
More childish insults. You know full well im talking about pakistanis, ive mentioned it many times. So its not true in Islam women are lower than men? Your denying the effect culture in Islamic countries is influencial in the treatment of young white girls increaslingly by this group in the UK?

Are you denying muslims make up a huge percentage of attackers for these types of crimes?

Facts? The only knowledge you have about Islam sounds like its from the media, from papers you might read about. Have you actually looked at the religion from a neutral perspective? You're in no position to talk about 'facts'.
Reply 131
Original post by Dont Tread On Me
I'm just confused as to why it is almost always Pakistanis's, and not other nationalities.

oh great another idiot - yes, you are right, you are confused. "Always Pakistanis". Do you see that cross in the top right hand corner of the screen? click on it
Reply 132

You complained about Pakistani men who tried to solicit you in the past and in general you feel like they view white women as lower beings. What I find highly comical is that you've admitted to currently working as a prostitute and essentially you get paid for what they tried to do to you. However you want to put on this front that they're these perverse creatures and you should be afforded this higher than thou status. Don't you see the irony in that?
oh great another idiot - yes, you are right, you are confused. "Always Pakistanis". Do you see that cross in the top right hand corner of the screen? click on it

Firstly they said ALMOST always and secondly it's a fact, an overwhelming amount of these paedophile rings are people from other nationalities. Don't you dare try to defend these people just because you think pointing it out is racist.
Reply 134
Original post by ads22uk
Facts? The only knowledge you have about Islam sounds like its from the media, from papers you might read about. Have you actually looked at the religion from a neutral perspective? You're in no position to talk about 'facts'.

No, maybe its because of all the first hand experience Ive had with these men. I live in Rochdale and have lived in Oldham, I'm a 20 year old white woman, yes I do know what I am talking about :wink:

Atleast I'm being honest and acknowledging the situation instead of sickeningly brushing it under the carpet like the government and media has for years at the expense of young girls livelihoods just to avoid upsetting bigots like those on here.
They wernt, stop hiding from the fact it is mostly muslims committing these crimes. Look at the facts and statistics posted. Just admit it, you arnt defying Allah :rolleyes:

'The facts and statistics' lol don't you sound so assured, and arrogant :lol:
You should read my previous post to you, not hiding anything just replaced the word muslim with asian, none of you're facts (assuming you're reffering to OP sources) mention they're muslim, and they don't even mention they're even asian :colone:
admit what exactly, all muslims are child grooming pedos? NO. I could also hit you with my my 'fact and statistics' 90% of prostitues are said to have severe mental illnesses - 'indenial', 'stupidty', 'racist schizophrenia disorder' - you see how easy that was :colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 136
Original post by Harley_Quinn
She's mentioning it because they're almost always muslim heck the media are even trying to cover that **** up, it's not racist to point out the facts, Islam may be against rape but that doesn't seem to be stopping these men and that doesn't make us racist for pointing it out.

The media automatically outlines the fact that the rapists are MUSLIM to alienate us Muslims from the perspectives of people like you that read and believe everything they read.

say Pakistani fair enough

Erm...
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by ads22uk

Doesn't matter what perspective you look at it from it doesn't change the facts.
Original post by Akinfenwa
Asians in rochdale = Muslims.

Yeah, because every Asian person is Muslim :rolleyes:

Oooh from Rochdale and Oldham to. What a surprise. Cant even go into town without being harassed by such brutes.

Why dont the 'respectable and intelligent' muslims/pakistanis out there acknowledge this behaviour and why it is increasingly common, and why young, vulnerable white girls with a poor background are always the targets? They prefer to brush it off and deny it has anything to do with the views of western women in their home countries?

Um, I've been "harassed" by people of similar calibre near my street, and Im a Pakistani Muslim male. The reason they do it is mainly because they're quite chavvy, and I really wouldn't expect much else. This is them integrating in to under class Britain. Of course every one wants people to integrate in to middle class Britain but then get annoyed when people integrate in to the under class (like a lot of other "native" people in that area)

Latest

Trending

Trending