The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Make them beg, Ki.
Reply 861
Original? Can we see the receipt of the copy rights you purchased to use that image on your logo? Oh wait...

see you in court, BBHR&Flops
(edited 11 years ago)
The latest logo snatching scandal with e-team and S&S being the main culprits can be seen on the front page of BattyBoys United tomorrow :headfire:
Reply 863
Original post by failingatm
In2deep, the only team I can possibly see you making contains some sort of reference to anus what with your punny username.

So e-team is deffo off my list. :fyi:
We improvised with the picture and made it our own...... you 2 just straight up stole the logos chichichichi. :no:
Original post by Tucking Fypo
But first-time clients aren't to know that based on your logo. Clearly you guys have a terrible marketing department. Very unprofessional, I must say!

:rofl2:

quiet :angry: all our clients recognize our brand from steph...well as you guys know her, lady gaga to sean carter...thats jay z to you people

thank you mr.cameron on further proof that s&s are nothing but frauds!
Original post by Crazy Paving
Make it blue as well please. :love:

Reply 867
Original post by In2deep

We don't deal with pirates! Sorry, enjoy your day. :smug:
BattyBoys United, Jesus Christ, would you listen to yourself? :facepalm2:

ON A SIDENOTE.. BBHR&TONKS must've signed a deal with TSR of some sort........for Vi to appear on the adverts.

http://i44.tinypic.com/1zb9bgz.jpg
:rofl2: Poor Azza.

lovely_me reference. :adore:
Original post by In2deep

BBHR&TONKS is where the party is at mate
Original post by Ladipidoo
The latest logo snatching scandal with e-team and S&S being the main culprits can be seen on the front page of BattyBoys United tomorrow :headfire:

EEEEEEEEE! I swear both those companies are always on it, heard they may be going into administration soon too. Peak!
LMFAO :rofl2:
Reply 872
Original post by Ladipidoo
We improvised with the picture and made it our own...... you 2 just straight up stole the logos chichichichi. :no:

nope, you stole the picture, and then edited it and used it as your own without crediting the creator. you have to have the copy rights to edit :smug:

We paid others to create this logo, fool

Original post by Mastermind`

hit me up with 1 pl0x. make it a nice one kk. <343
hahahahhaha Winston :adore: Love it.

BTW MY CONSERVATIVE ATTITUDE HAS CHANGED AND YOU ARE ALL NOW NATIONALISED AND I OWN YOU.
SALIM, MAKE HER SAY S&S IS THE BETTER TEAM FIRST. FOR ALL THEIR HATING, THEY STILL REQUIRE S&S SERVICES. :naughty:
Reply 876
Original post by Crazy Paving
hahahahhaha Winston :adore: Love it.

BTW MY CONSERVATIVE ATTITUDE HAS CHANGED AND YOU ARE ALL NOW NATIONALISED AND I OWN YOU.

stfu and eat a donut :rofl2:
LOOOOOOOOOOOL! Putting jim as part of the ethnic banter :rofl2:

i remember the old days when he used to hate black people :moon:

WHY AM I PUT AS LIKE DAGGERING :angry: THAT IS DEFINITELY AARA BUT NOT ME :hand:
We paid the photographer and the person in the picture with a 12 figure sum, m8. I guess that's all e-team is good for...... spreading lies and rumours. :frown:
Original post by flowermaster91
LOOOOOOOOOOOL! Putting jim as part of the ethnic banter :rofl2:

i remember the old days when he used to hate black people :moon:

innit hahaha. Even in East Is East. :rofl2:

Latest