WELL DONE!!! :smile:
I just got an offer from Queen's in Belfast :smile:
Reply 81
Original post by Courtney.
WELL DONE!!! :smile:
I just got an offer from Queen's in Belfast :smile:

Hi, when did you send your ucas off, ive applied to queens belfast
got an offer from Keele a couple of weeks back (BCC) :biggrin:
so sursprised i heard from them so quickly cos my ps was all geared towards medicine :tongue:
Reply 83
Unconditional from Newcastle!
Reply 84
Original post by amy2507
Unconditional from Newcastle!
congrats, when did you apply
Reply 85
Original post by ijaz
congrats, when did you apply

Applied 11th October so just under a month ago!
Reply 86
Hi guys, I need some help as to wot unis to apply to. i didnt do very well at AS (got CDDE) however I done fairly well at GCSEs (3A*s, 4As, 3Bs and 1C) i need help as to wot i can do now. much appreciated

Subjects i do:
Economics got C predicted B
Maths got E predicted D
Chemistry got D predicted C
Biology got D predicted D
Reply 87
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 88
Got an offer from kings college AGAIN even after fluffing up my exams last year.
Will be my first choice of keele decline me for med (which I am very certain they will)
Reply 89
Original post by Skarm
Got an offer from kings college AGAIN even after fluffing up my exams last year.
Will be my first choice of keele decline me for med (which I am very certain they will)

just wondering, when did you send off your application?
Reply 90
Original post by Hoomz

Original post by Hoomz
just wondering, when did you send off your application?

13th of october. I got the offer on the 28th of october though, although they were my conditional firm last year, which I think sped up the process a little bit for this year.
Reply 91
Original post by Skarm
13th of october. I got the offer on the 28th of october though, although they were my conditional firm last year, which I think sped up the process a little bit for this year.

Oh right, okay :smile:
Reply 92
got a kings offer yesterday, yay!
Reply 93
Original post by notjustanothergurl

Original post by notjustanothergurl
Hi, I've applied for biomedical sciences at Sheffield, and Reading, and medical sciences at leeds, newcastle and birmingham.
I've got an offer from Leeds and an email from Reading about an ucas info day, i was wondering if anyone else was going to this day? xxx

Hey :smile: yes I got an offer from Reading for Biomedical Science and yes I'll be there on the day. Congrats for the offer from Leeds, I applied there to but haven't heard back yet :')
Reply 94
Original post by nikkayyyxo
got a kings offer yesterday, yay!

Hey, congrats on the offer! When did you send off your application? :smile:
Reply 95
2 offers and an interview in less then 10 days! Still bewildered though.
Reply 96
Original post by YB101
2 offers and an interview in less then 10 days! Still bewildered though.

Well done! Where did you apply?
Reply 97
Original post by Hoomz
Well done! Where did you apply?

Thank you :smile: Applied to Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, UEA and Nottingham Trnt which i later changed to Reading.

Offer from UEA and Reading (after 4 days!), interview at Manchester at the end of the month. I'll be a nervous wreck the night before! D:

wbu?x
Original post by YB101
Thank you :smile: Applied to Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, UEA and Nottingham Trnt which i later changed to Reading.

Offer from UEA and Reading (after 4 days!), interview at Manchester at the end of the month. I'll be a nervous wreck the night before! D:

wbu?x

Hey I got an offer from Reading two weeks ago in the email it said 'You will shortly receive details of this offer from the Faculty and from UCAS' but I still haven't heard anything of the actual offer. e.g BBB..

Have you received a 'graded' offer?

And congrats :biggrin:
Reply 99
Does anyone have an offer from newcastle for biomed?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending