The Student Room Group

***Official 2012 Neuroscience Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hjenkins6
Sussex looks soooo nice and a friend who goes there can't recommend it enough! I'm struggling to choose my second choice! It's hard choosing where you're gonna be for the next 3 years!

yeah i have a friend there too doing psychology - she says its great. I'm going for the neuroscience visit day on the 10th March
Reply 621
Original post by HeatherM
Woah, i thought that was something you transferred into. Uh-oh. Was that a mistake?

I think it depends on the university :smile: At some you put it on your UCAS form, but some- Glasgow does this if you have applied there- you have to apply when you get there. Also at some you can transfer onto it even if you haven't put it on your UCAS choices I think. You might want to check that in case :tongue:
Reply 622
Original post by Josiea
I think it depends on the university :smile: At some you put it on your UCAS form, but some- Glasgow does this if you have applied there- you have to apply when you get there. Also at some you can transfer onto it even if you haven't put it on your UCAS choices I think. You might want to check that in case :tongue:

I may just have to :L
Reply 623
Original post by BustyLaRouge
yeah i have a friend there too doing psychology - she says its great. I'm going for the neuroscience visit day on the 10th March

My friend is doing Psychology there too! Ahh really!? I'm also going on the 10th March so maybe I'll see you there :smile:
Is there anyone else still waiting on Bristol? I want all my offers already!
Original post by corpuscallosum
Is there anyone else still waiting on Bristol? I want all my offers already!

Yeah :frown: I'm still waiting - I sent my UCAS of in November too :frown:
Reply 626
Congrats on the offers so far guys, is anyone else still waiting to hear back from Leeds? Probably going to firm either Kings or Notts, but can't seem to choose! Good luck to anyone sitting any Jan exams too. :smile:
Original post by Shauna1661
Yeah :frown: I'm still waiting - I sent my UCAS of in November too :frown:

I sent mine in October :/ They're the last one dammit!
Original post by corpuscallosum
I sent mine in October :/ They're the last one dammit!

Same for me - I just want to know now. I got my acknowledgement that they had received my application on November 2nd! It's hardly like they haven't had enough time. :frown:
Anyone going to a Manchester interview on the 1st of Feb?
Hi guys. I'm a student and was wondering what aspect of neuroscience best interests you?
Reply 631
Original post by usernameunknown
Hi guys. I'm a student and was wondering what aspect of neuroscience best interests you?

...was asked this at my interview. Didn't know then, don't know now.
It ALL interests me, and what I'm looking forward to is discovering what really interests me because I don't have enough knowledge of anything at this point to decide.
any programmes or book anyone's watched that has inspired them to do neuroscience?
any programmes or book anyone's watched that has inspired them to do neuroscience?

Horizon.
Are you meant to get an email from UCL saying they've received your questionnaire. I sent mine of on the 7th of January and still haven't heard anything :/
Reply 635

http://conversations.psu.edu/episodes/mind_wars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Biv_8xjj8E&feature=related
Reply 636
Original post by bob_miller
Are you meant to get an email from UCL saying they've received your questionnaire. I sent mine of on the 7th of January and still haven't heard anything :/

Your questionnaire must be currently under consideration, don't worry :smile: I haven't received any acknowledgement either.
Is anybody going to the Leeds visit say on 29th Feb?
Reply 638
Original post by Mattyphillips5320
Did you apply for the MSci?

o.O You can do MSci even before getting a BSc?
Reply 639
Original post by mrcheeky
o.O You can do MSci even before getting a BSc?

MSci is undergraduate masters, not quite a masters :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending