The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam 2012

Hi Guys!

I've just signed up to TSR and was wondering if anyone else has put Sheffield Hallam as their firm choice and/or to do Law with Criminology.
Just wanting to see if i'm alone in it aha

Also, what accommodation are you interested in?
I love Bramhall Court but I don't think I can afford.. what you guys wanting?

x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sheff Hallam is my firm choice (doing sport and exercise science though) I've applied for Bramall court accommodation so hopefully so you there :smile:
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
I've just seen the prices for this year and I don't know if Bramall Court is the way forward in terms of money! Phoenix Court is looking up, being cheap and all :P ahha
Reply 3
I applied for Bramall simply because you can park there and a friend reccomended it lol :tongue:
Reply 4
Hallam is my firm and I'm doing criminology :smile: I've applied for victoria hall and opal 1 :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by RUFC92
Sheff Hallam is my firm choice (doing sport and exercise science though) I've applied for Bramall court accommodation so hopefully so you there :smile:

Hey, just seen that you've applied for bramall and are doing the same course as me! I going into 3rd year of sports and exercise science, but have decided to go back to bramall (good choice, all been refurbished, quite nice!). Do you know if you have got a place yet and if so, what flat are you?
Reply 6
Original post by RUFC92
I applied for Bramall simply because you can park there and a friend reccomended it lol :tongue:

Hey, i have applied for bramall too, do you know what flat yet? Are you first year?
Reply 7
Original post by fharrison1
Hey, i have applied for bramall too, do you know what flat yet? Are you first year?

Sounds good pal, I'll be in my first year so don't even know if I'll get into bramall or even uni at all yet lol :tongue:

Whats the social side of bramall like mate?
Reply 8
Original post by RUFC92
Sounds good pal, I'll be in my first year so don't even know if I'll get into bramall or even uni at all yet lol :tongue:

Whats the social side of bramall like mate?

It's quite good i think. Your put into a flat of 6 and theres usually 3 flats per floor. Really easy to get to know people on your floor. The kitchen spaces are ideal for people to come round, quite big and your given tv, comfy seats ect...You have picked well, if you get in!
Reply 9
Nice to know mate, as long as there's a decent set of people who like a drink out every now and then I don't mind.

My worst nightmare is being stuck with a bunch of students who don't want to party and lock themselves in their rooms 24/7
Original post by RUFC92
Nice to know mate, as long as there's a decent set of people who like a drink out every now and then I don't mind.

My worst nightmare is being stuck with a bunch of students who don't want to party and lock themselves in their rooms 24/7

Ive not applied for Bramhall ive applied for Trigon but if i get put with gimps who want to sit in everynight ill cry.. i need to find friends haha X
Reply 11
If I end up with a bunch of bores I'll be gutted lol... just have to go out and make mates! Anyone who likes a drink will be good enough for me :P
Haha yes we will have to become friends :-) where are you from? Do you know when your moving in? X

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 13
Original post by Rachel Bradbury
Haha yes we will have to become friends :-) where are you from? Do you know when your moving in? X

Yeah we will :smile: be nice to see some new faces!

Im fairly local... from Rotherham :/ so I go out round sheff quite regularly anyway.

And I believe 22/23 of september, thats when most contracts start anyway. I hope so because Ive booked 2 weeks off work lol!

Where you from yourself btw? Looking forward to Hallam?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by RUFC92
Yeah we will :smile: be nice to see some new faces!

Im fairly local... from Rotherham :/ so I go out round sheff quite regularly anyway.

And I believe 22/23 of september, thats when most contracts start anyway. I hope so because Ive booked 2 weeks off work lol!

Where you from yourself btw? Looking forward to Hallam?

Ohh okay! That's good! :-) I'm from Poynton. It's a **** little village haha! And yeah I am, can't wait to move out! Just hope i have good flat mates! Are you?

Reply 15
Ohh okay! That's good! :-) I'm from Poynton. It's a **** little village haha! And yeah I am, can't wait to move out! Just hope i have good flat mates! Are you?

Rather be from a nice village than Rotherham haha :wink: where's your nearest night out to there then? and yeah I'm looking forward to it, should be a new experience! You ever been round sheffield before?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 16
Ive applied for trigon, apparently its like walking distance to the city centre so should be ok. I went to see jaguar skills in plug in sheffield last year, was absolutely insane haha
Original post by RUFC92
Rather be from a nice village than Rotherham haha :wink: where's your nearest night out to there then? and yeah I'm looking forward to it, should be a new experience! You ever been round sheffield before?

Haha! Erm manchester:smile: and nopeee! X

Original post by Danielsen
Ive applied for trigon, apparently its like walking distance to the city centre so should be ok. I went to see jaguar skills in plug in sheffield last year, was absolutely insane haha

Ahhh yay!! :-) ooo awesome! Where are you from? And what you studying? X

Reply 19
Haha! Erm manchester:smile: and nopeee! X

You'll love Sheff, plenty of places to go day and night lol! Manc's a brilliant place to go out as well :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending