Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
H block, yeaaaaah
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 101
Misteryom
26! And on the FB group I've just found H25!

Hah, which FB group?
Reply 103

Haha, crazy of all the possible room numbers that someone to reply is next door to you! I'll add you anyway as I'm sure I'll see you somewhere around in the next couple weeks!
How many people are in each block roughly?
Reply 105
G block number 37 here
Reply 106
K block room 44!
Anyone know what room is on which floor?
A20 - hoping old rootes isn't way older and grottier :\
K36B/RRJ K36B/RRJ S, Is that Block B or block K? x
Reply 109
Remymartin
K36B/RRJ K36B/RRJ S, Is that Block B or block K? x

Well if you check your arrival instructions then you can find out whether you are in old rootes (A-I) or new rootes (J-P). If it's the latter, then your are in Block K, if the former then it's block B.
olivia.jane.91
A20 - hoping old rootes isn't way older and grottier :\

Old rootes is only 5 years older than new rootes, and both are now more than 40 years old. You obvs cant expect them to be mint condition, those halls have seen 40 lots of rowdy freshers through their first years! hahaaaaa Messy.
sinesquared.
Haha thats true, also moving in will be easier, no heavy suitcases to pull upstairs. I'm on the ground floor in block O, the only thing i was worried about is theft and food stealing.

Hi fellow O blocker :smile:
Reply 112
btw, where is block I located? thanks!
Reply 113
I'm in F43. Anyone close?
Reply 114
underdogz
btw, where is block I located? thanks!

that'd be the international house, the ring-shaped block on the campus map
Reply 115
klhl
that'd be the international house, the ring-shaped block on the campus map

really? cool. that's what some said too, but i wasn't sure. are there less people living in there, compared to the other Rootes?

i hope the rooms are better than the temporary room i am in now. =/
Reply 116
underdogz
really? cool. that's what some said too, but i wasn't sure. are there less people living in there, compared to the other Rootes?

i hope the rooms are better than the temporary room i am in now. =/

from what i heard, yea, there's less people there, but who cares as long as the people are nice? :smile:

where r u staying at the mo?
Reply 117
klhl
from what i heard, yea, there's less people there, but who cares as long as the people are nice? :smile:

where r u staying at the mo?

i'm now at Rootes, block A. i'm moving out tomorrow, 9.30am. and i only can move into the new room at 3pm. which kinda sucks. =/

Latest