The Student Room Group

Lloyds Video Interview

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Just received an offer for an internship role. Applied 2nd january, done interview I believe on around the 7th and got the offer today. Good luck guys!
Reply 441
Original post by DH.
Just received an offer for an internship role. Applied 2nd january, done interview I believe on around the 7th and got the offer today. Good luck guys!

Hey, which role did you apply for? And was it a summer internship? :smile: I have my innovation lab coming up!
Reply 442
Original post by itsriya
Hey, which role did you apply for? And was it a summer internship? :smile: I have my innovation lab coming up!

Yeah it was for a summer internship, insurance/actuarial role. Good luck with the innovation lab!
Reply 443
Original post by DH.
Yeah it was for a summer internship, insurance/actuarial role. Good luck with the innovation lab!

Thankyou, well done for your offer! :smile:
hi guys, I'm going to have innovation lab for SME banking next week. Would you mind providing me some details about the written exercise and group exercise please. Greatly appreciated!
Original post by DH.

Hi, I've got to do a video interview in the next few days for the insurance internship. Can you tell me about the role, I'm unsure of what it is? I first thought it was actuarial but it doesn't seem so.
Also what sort of questions were there?
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Reply 446
Original post by Student6567
Hi, I've got to do a video interview in the next few days for the insurance internship. Can you tell me about the role, I'm unsure of what it is? I first thought it was actuarial but it doesn't seem so.
Also what sort of questions were there?
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

I am going to contact them about the role next week to see exactly what it entails, so feel free to PM next week. As far as I understand, there will be actuarial work (depending on your education background).

As for questions, there are all in this thread. Read through all of it and you should get an idea of what to expect, I don't think I was asked anything which wasn't in this thread.
Original post by Breakingbank
I currently hold an offer for the summer internship in 'Commercial Banking - Mid Markets & SME Banking', if anyone has any questions feel free to ask. Also, will anyone else be interning in the London office this summer?

Hi I have a video interview for Commercial Banking - Corporate Products & Markets Programme and I was just wondering what sort of questions you were asked in your video interview? Thanks
Hi, it's a slightly different internship, but still within commercial banking in Corporate Products & Markets Programme, I was just wondering what sort of questions they asked in the video interview? Was it more competency and strength based questions or on the industry/role? Thanks
Reply 449
i just received my invitation to a video interview for the Lloyds graduate scheme 2017 (risk), i was just wondering if anyone has already done a video interview and if so if they could help me with the questions they got asked.
Original post by xyz321
i just received my invitation to a video interview for the Lloyds graduate scheme 2017 (risk), i was just wondering if anyone has already done a video interview and if so if they could help me with the questions they got asked.

In the same boat here!
Reply 451
Same here, anyone know what kind of questions are asked in the video interview, need help to practise.
Reply 452
you guys that have recently completed the video interview, any chance you could send me a message with the questions to expect
Reply 453
Hey,

Has anyone been invited to the assessment centre?
Just got an email today
Hi do you remember the questions that came up? Or were they strength based?
Hello

I got invited to the assessment centre on the 23/11 and you?
I applied for the Finance Graduate position.
Reply 456
Hey,

I applied to the finance division but when trying to select a date for the assessment centre it says no slots available, not sure why .
Original post by karmz
Hey,

I applied to the finance division but when trying to select a date for the assessment centre it says no slots available, not sure why .

Yeah, I got the email on friday and booked it as soon as i saw it. I think the places for that assessment centre are gone but they will probably have more later.
Reply 458
Original post by Asimc123
Yeah, I got the email on friday and booked it as soon as i saw it. I think the places for that assessment centre are gone but they will probably have more later.

How long did you guys have to wait after your interview to be invited to the AC?
Reply 459
oh ok. Do you have any idea of what the assessment centre will include?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending