The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 142701
omg same 😭 Which accommodation are u at?

I already live in London so gna stick with home.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 821
Hi! Is there anyone starting International Management in Sept? Or generally anyone from the School of Management & Business? :smile:
Reply 822
Original post by yuveethini
I already live in London so gna stick with home.

Luckyyyyy!
Original post by 142701
Luckyyyyy!

i suppose so, but still got an hour and half commute to uni :s-smilie:
Reply 824
i suppose so, but still got an hour and half commute to uni :s-smilie:

ew that's long, where dyu live then?
Original post by 142701
ew that's long, where dyu live then?

ikr, im from East London, well you'll b lucky living much closer to kcl avoiding most of the traffic. hw much is you accommodation tho?
Reply 826
ikr, im from East London, well you'll b lucky living much closer to kcl avoiding most of the traffic. hw much is you accommodation tho?

omg which part?? I used to live in south east London but moved to Manchester a few years ago! And it's not too bad for London about £180 a week!
Original post by T1810
Hi! Is there anyone starting International Management in Sept? Or generally anyone from the School of Management & Business? :smile:

I do business and management :-)
Original post by 142701
omg which part?? I used to live in south east London but moved to Manchester a few years ago! And it's not too bad for London about £180 a week!

Walthamstow, ohh i see, £180 pw sounds good tbh but how long will it take u to get to kcl from your place?
Reply 829
Walthamstow, ohh i see, £180 pw sounds good tbh but how long will it take u to get to kcl from your place?

The tfl website said 25 mins by tube so I guess that's not too bad!
Does anyone know what departments will be using bush house from September onwards? Cheers
Reply 831
Hi - so I have a question ...I have a conditional place to study Law with French Law at KCL. However, I am unsure if I've made the conditions in my French. As I'm taking advanced highers my conditions are AA (and I sat 3). If I achieve AA in my other 2 AHs would I be able to swap to the Law llb course ?Or take a gap year and reapply again next year?Have been very very very worried about this and any help is very very appreciated
Original post by 142701
The tfl website said 25 mins by tube so I guess that's not too bad!

Oh that sounds okay, i'm guessing you are gna be looking for a job then because of the bills plus travel?
Did anyone get a reply from the Occupational health questionnaire team when sending the forms ?
Reply 834
Who else is doing Philosophy? :smile:
Reply 835
Original post by T1810

Yes mate!! Are you doing it as well
Hello there, just wondering if anyone over here is already a law student in kcl? I've received an unconditional offer and am just wondering how is the life of a kcl law student :smile: On a different note, all the best to everyone who's getting their results this August!
Is anyone currently a law student at kcl? I've got an unconditional offer for law and am just wondering how is the life of a law student over there :biggrin:
Original post by Tiffany7
Is anyone currently a law student at kcl? I've got an unconditional offer for law and am just wondering how is the life of a law student over there :biggrin:

Not the person you're looking for sorry!:biggrin: but I am applying this year for Law at KCL - would you mind sharing what your predicted score was (which prompted KCL to give an unconditional), and what your LNAT score was? Thank you so much x
Original post by hannah.h.hk
Not the person you're looking for sorry!:biggrin: but I am applying this year for Law at KCL - would you mind sharing what your predicted score was (which prompted KCL to give an unconditional), and what your LNAT score was? Thank you so much x

I took Cambridge A levels and my subjects were Econs, Accounting, Maths and Sociology with the predicted results of A*A*A*B. LNAT score is 29/42. I messed up colossally for the essay part though, didn't have enough time to finish the last paragraph :frown:
All the best! :smile:

Latest