The Student Room Group

The "What food have you just eaten?" Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LabyrinthWonder
You don't like soya milk?!? Atrocious! :tongue:

A-a-a LITRE?!? :eek: Thats crazy, you've made me feel a bit queasy now!

milk challenged. Everyone else did 8 pints of normal milk as a challenge and I said I'd do a litre of soya.

Now I have no food left in the house apart from chips and my wallet is lost/stolen and I have no money. If it's not been handed into reception and I have to get a new card I will be living off of that bag of chips for at least 5 days until I get the new one. :frown:
Just had a slice of Tesco's Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake (reduced of course). One slice contains 74% of my daily sat. fat intake...

Got another slice for tomorrow...
Today:

3 eggs, two slices of wholemeal toast, protein shake, EVOO

200g chicken, 125g rice, 5 fish oils

200g chicken, 125g rice, EVOO

200g chicken, 125g rice, 5 fish oils

200g steak, potato, veg, EVOO

Shake, two slices of wholemeal toast with peanut butter and jam

Done and dusted, bed now :smile:
Chocolate Weetabix, it's good stuff :coma:
Original post by gingerrama
Chocolate Weetabix, it's good stuff :coma:

Agreed there. Try it with Fage nonfat greek yoghurt and a sugar-free Hartley's orange jelly pot, and you've got what is essentially creamy terry's chocolate orange for breakfast.
Original post by Crazy Paving

Hahahaha. :colonhash:

:yep: I've never made a pizza at home, only in food tech classes, back in school. I normally just shove a frozen pizza in the oven. :colondollar:

yes food certainly is a technology on its own :tongue:

Most of what I eat is home-made, though mainly due to being gluten-intolerant :tongue: You should try making pizza at home and get everything you want on it :yep:
Original post by MizzCupcakes

yes food certainly is a technology on its own :tongue:

Most of what I eat is home-made, though mainly due to being gluten-intolerant :tongue: You should try making pizza at home and get everything you want on it :yep:

Including you? :puppyeyes:
Original post by metalthrashin'mad
milk challenged. Everyone else did 8 pints of normal milk as a challenge and I said I'd do a litre of soya.

Now I have no food left in the house apart from chips and my wallet is lost/stolen and I have no money. If it's not been handed into reception and I have to get a new card I will be living off of that bag of chips for at least 5 days until I get the new one. :frown:

Oh God, that's nuts. I had a few Jacobs Cream Cracker challenges with friends. I love them and win. Every. Single. Time. :colone:

Sorry to hear about your wallet getting stolen. I could *virtually* give you food? :biggrin:

PS: Who is that in your signature? He looks like a mixture between River Phoenix and Kurt Cobain...

Including you? :puppyeyes:

You can make a pizza for me too :biggrin:, but if you wanna put me on it then... :lolwut: you a cannibal?

Oh yes :biggrin:

You can make a pizza for me too :biggrin:, but if you wanna put me on it then... :lolwut: you a cannibal?

Only for you. :ahee:

I still have lots left over sitting there, which I feel I should eat, but can't. :sad:
This is probably the millionth time ive said noodles on this thread.

Not spamming, I swear...I only really eat noodles. And noodles.

To clarify: It was a pathetic attempt at chatting you up. :tongue:

Only for you. :ahee:

I still have lots left over sitting there, which I feel I should eat, but can't. :sad:

I'll place my order then :gah: :hmmmm2: I want one with cheese on top :teeth:

You should eat some sallat..somehow that always has a way of making my stomach half-empty again :rofl:
put it in the oven in an hour or so and you can finish it later :biggrin: or leftovers for tomorrow :colonhash:
Had about 1/4 of a Morrisons chilli chicken pizza and 2 choccy digestives around 5.30 then the other 3/4 of the pizza at 8.15pm

Sometimes I wonder why I am fat.

I'll place my order then :gah: :hmmmm2: I want one with cheese on top :teeth:

You should eat some sallat..somehow that always has a way of making my stomach half-empty again :rofl:
put it in the oven in an hour or so and you can finish it later :biggrin: or leftovers for tomorrow :colonhash:

Yeah, I'll probably put it aside and eat the leftovers tomorrow afternoon. :gah:
Original post by JaggySnake95

Original post by JaggySnake95
To clarify: It was a pathetic attempt at chatting you up. :tongue:

For reals! :facepalm: You think Crazy Paving gets a high from chatting up people on TSR?
:gah: boy I be flying over there in a minute :fan:

:daydreaming:

I got it :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'll probably put it aside and eat the leftovers tomorrow afternoon. :gah:

Good idea :yep: then you don't have to share :colone:
For reals! :facepalm: You think Crazy Paving gets a high from chatting up people on TSR?
:gah: boy I be flying over there in a minute :fan:

:daydreaming:

I got it :rolleyes:

English please?
Reply 1319
Fajitas with nachos-:coma:. Was rather delicious

Quick Reply

Latest