The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Who gets ignored? :erm:
And why have people not mentioned this before? :hmmm:
Original post by Crazy Paving
Even my constant complaints about it get ignored. Problem is, I don't deal with it and I don't give up. :o:

What complaints?
Reply 183
Original post by FinalFlash

I saw the joke, it did not fail. :colone:

:smile: :woo:
Reply 184
:hand:

racist :frown:

It's called revenge
:biggrin:

I've seen a couple, they're awesome.

Welcome. :biggrin:

Haha Cp!

Thank you thank you
:colondollar:
Mentioned what?

That you've been feeling ingnored.
Reply 186

Yeah well not everyone has. :hand: And it gets annoying ignoring everyone else, including when the mod was trying to identify who they were. :no: Just continue to chat so cliquey on your ****ty BBM, not on tc thanks. :colonhash:

So true! If it wasn't for the constant jokes and banter, it would literally be a couple people talking and everyone else listening. In a language the others don't know either :tongue: But those are bannable offences, so its just that talk the rest of the time, and no other talk.

Don't want to sound like I'm making an issue btw :colondollar: But if its coming up, I'm just giving my little opinion.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by fallen angel9
That you've been feeling ingnored.

Because I'm not one to cause a fuss, and it makes me sound paranoid. :colonhash:
Reply 188

Well I have said enough times in there that the fresh **** needs to stop, lots of people agree, yet it still continues. :dontknow:

:console:
Because I'm not one to cause a fuss, and it makes me sound paranoid. :colonhash:

Making a fuss now. :nopity:
Original post by ussumane

I have Me2 on 360 but I have never opened the case Cos I need to finish the first one....I've been really annoyed at the amount of talking that goes on and the amount of **** you have to understand in the game. Still a great game tho :tongue:

Original post by Lizzzle
Thank you thank you
:colondollar:

Np. :biggrin:

So is there any other artists you particularly like that have that same theme as Akala. :tongue:
Reply 191

:yep: Haven't heard anything from them though :colonhash:

Dang! It'd be sooo cool if you got into SOAS :teeth:
Reply 192
There is no fuss. We just stating the truth.
Reply 193

There is no fuss.

well guys if there isn't you should come back on tc :smile:
There's an ignore function. Use it.
TC was gold back in the day. :moon:
Reply 196
I have Me2 on 360 but I have never opened the case Cos I need to finish the first one....I've been really annoyed at the amount of talking that goes on and the amount of **** you have to understand in the game. Still a great game tho :tongue:

Np. :biggrin:

So is there any other artists you particularly like that have that same theme as Akala. :tongue:

Nas, Immortal Technique, Jean Grae, Dead Prez, Mos Def (although a different style) lots but its nearly midnight and i've been listening to hiplife for the last hour so I can't think right now lol

how did you hear about him? I've only met one other person who knows about and likes Akala
Reply 197

/Seriousness.

"Please rate some other members before rating this member again." :sadnod:
Reply 198

TC was gold back in the day. :moon:

what's up? why back in the day why not now :confused:
Reply 199

You bought a game, but haven't played it yet? :lolwut:

:rofl:

Btw, yesterday when we were playing cod, straight after you left In2deep came on :tongue:

Original post by Facticity
Dang! It'd be sooo cool if you got into SOAS :teeth:

Hopefully :moon:

Original post by SB_Vision
well guys if there isn't you should come back on tc :smile:

I never said I wouldn't come back lol?

Latest

Trending

Trending