The Student Room Group
Original post by dmz

Haha bet you wouldn't :tongue:. Same here, just need to get me an offer from leeds now and you can do whatever you want with me :sexface: How tall are you? Yer, butts are very...erm...you want nice butts, trust me :wink:

:rofl: i see those all the time, toothpicks for legs, i think why?! Proportion is much nicer, same with girls, a girl looks much hotter in she's in proportion with the right attitude. I wanna be like toned and like a lot more defined but i don't want to be bigger or anything. Did you know steroid makes your dick little? lol
Fast forward to 2.01

Seriously I would :tongue: I reaally realllllly hope you do! Promise to inbox me as soon as you hear? I'm 5ft 5 and a half :smile: Tallest female in my family hell yeah! :tongue: But kinda average to short compared to everyone else :frown: I know :smile: I will do the butt machine when I next go to the gym.
Haha, proportion is always best, it's like Jordan, she just looks to me like a slut who is just about to fall over carrying that weight. Surely she's going to have back problems sooner or later? Whats the right attitude then?
OMG That is freaking hilarious! I actually LOLd at it :tongue: never seen that comedian before, I'm going to have to look him up!
Reply 9981
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Does it make you want to....

:teehee:

I find you don't need to bother controlling things like that as it is well received :hubba:

I wanted to put that up but done it twice already :tongue: lol but yer, but makes me more want to rip her pants of and just pretty much wreck her like go nuts and just freaking lose control :ninja:

Perhaps but surely not in public :tongue:
Reply 9982
Original post by clad in armour
she's jealous because I rejected her advances

Haha i meant with the warning points :rofl:
Reply 9983
Original post by tome27
I must admit I laughed when I saw that!
I reckon i'm still going to go for it - I really value my own toilet THAT much. :rolleyes:

noooooo! it's such a waste of money. i thought you were going for wolfson anyway? also, how much time do you spend on the toilet/in the shower? shared bathrooms are not a hassle at all, AND the money you save could be much better used for drinking purposes. sort out your priorities man!
Original post by MizzCupcakes
It is rewarding, though I found it more important as a realitycheck :yep: It is sad to say so but it is true and keeps you in the real world more than the place you are used to since we also deal with rapevictims.
Ok :smile: Where do you work then?
Haha true :tongue: I thought of starting it off easy by doing some sit-ups, push-ups and other exercises in the morning to start of each day :yep: Aww too bad, then you must start swimming like the fish you are again :wink: :biggrin:

That must be so difficult to do. Good for you for being able to do it I get far too close to people I'd find it so hard I'd just fall apart!
At a hospital as a HCA, but looking for some other jobs because the works not always regular because I'm bank staff.
Haha I will do :smile: Will hit the gym first and then get back in the pool :biggrin:
Reply 9985
Original post by dmz
You sure you don't want to clean your room again? lol

:getmecoat:

a female friend eh :sexface:

:getmecoat:

haha...yess...a female friend... :rolleyes:
Original post by dmz
Haha i meant with the warning points :rofl:

swearing at more people, sometimes its necessary

how does everyone sit down for hours and hours

oooooooooooouuuucccchhhhhhh
Original post by cuhlowey

haha...yess...a female friend... :rolleyes:

room for one more?

did u forget demi is:

A greek girl who is funny, hot, cool to be around, everyone wants to bang her, but can be a bitch---then gets over it quickly and back 2 normal

A REALLY pretty greek girl. She has a lot of friends and usually her favorite color is purple. She has a dog. She is usually popular with the boys too.

:tongue:
sorry for embarassing u
Original post by dmz
I wanted to put that up but done it twice already :tongue: lol but yer, but makes me more want to rip her pants of and just pretty much wreck her like go nuts and just freaking lose control :ninja:

Perhaps but surely not in public :tongue:

That video can never be posted too many times :nah:
OK yeah ermm.. that might be going a bit far, and learn to control yourself demi :afraid:

In clubs in doesn't really matter... ahh Liverpool :sexface:
Reply 9990
Original post by emilymay
Seriously I would :tongue: I reaally realllllly hope you do! Promise to inbox me as soon as you hear? I'm 5ft 5 and a half :smile: Tallest female in my family hell yeah! :tongue: But kinda average to short compared to everyone else :frown: I know :smile: I will do the butt machine when I next go to the gym.
Haha, proportion is always best, it's like Jordan, she just looks to me like a slut who is just about to fall over carrying that weight. Surely she's going to have back problems sooner or later? Whats the right attitude then?
OMG That is freaking hilarious! I actually LOLd at it :tongue: never seen that comedian before, I'm going to have to look him up!

haha, i like you already :wink: I do to :yep: Will do, I'm just over 5'9 and tallest in my family but i'm a midget whenever i go to sport meets etc :frown:, athletics ones are the worse cos when i was 15 i'd had 14 year old girls bigger than me.
Yer, hopepully you can make that butt tighter :sexface:
Haha she looks like a slut? bitch is a slut :lol: But yer, with girl's it's never really about size of either things tbh, my ex didn't have big ones either but i loved them cos they like worked well with her figure :angelblush:

Lol, he's american, those black comedians tend to be pretty racist, not like kill other races racist but doing the generalisation thing, still kinda makes me laugh tho :colondollar:

Fast forward the second one to 3.50, assuming you're not a michael jackson fan :tongue: lol, the end is a lot more funny
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9991
Who's making next one cos doc isn't around
Reply 9992
room for one more?

hahaha. there's always room for more.
Original post by Dilzone
noooooo! it's such a waste of money. i thought you were going for wolfson anyway? also, how much time do you spend on the toilet/in the shower? shared bathrooms are not a hassle at all, AND the money you save could be much better used for drinking purposes. sort out your priorities man!

My debt is going to be £40000 at least. What difference does £1000 make?
I'm incredibly fussy about sharing toilets and having to traipse down corridors for a shower. Just me!
Pointless post to be on last bit of thread :biggrin:
Reply 9995
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
That video can never be posted too many times :nah:
OK yeah ermm.. that might be going a bit far, and learn to control yourself demi :afraid:

In clubs in doesn't really matter... ahh Liverpool :sexface:

Haha yer

I do control myself, i just have the urge, lol

:rofl::rofl:
Original post by sarah1991
did u forget demi is:

A greek girl who is funny, hot, cool to be around, everyone wants to bang her, but can be a bitch---then gets over it quickly and back 2 normal

A REALLY pretty greek girl. She has a lot of friends and usually her favorite color is purple. She has a dog. She is usually popular with the boys too.

:tongue:
sorry for embarassing u

That wasn't the first thing :colonhash:
swearing at more people, sometimes its necessary

how does everyone sit down for hours and hours

oooooooooooouuuucccchhhhhhh

Oh i see, that's justified :tongue:
Reply 9996
I want the 10,000th post :colonhash:
Reply 9997
okay?