ME (im a reapplicant)
Reply 3
Original post by bertstare
anyone got offers yet??

I have an offer too!
Reply 4
Original post by katec13
I have an offer too!

hey...how long after your iv did you find out you had an offer?? Did a letter come through the door for your offer or track??
Reply 5
Original post by *QueenBeee
hey...how long after your iv did you find out you had an offer?? Did a letter come through the door for your offer or track??

I had my interview on the Thurs and they told me on the Monday at dinnertime. Newcastle emailed me first and then it changed on track. No letter as of yet.
Reply 6
$np
OP

I had one on monday and i found out tuesday morning! got an email first then track :smile: no letter
Reply 7
$np
OP
Original post by katec13
I had my interview on the Thurs and they told me on the Monday at dinnertime. Newcastle emailed me first and then it changed on track. No letter as of yet.

hiiii :smile: is newcastle your first choice? and when you went did you look at any accom?
Reply 8
Original post by katec13

oh wow! Thats great!! I have an iv on the 19th jan, im quite nervous :/. Where else have you applied?? Newcastle your number 1 choice??
Reply 9
Original post by $np
I had one on monday and i found out tuesday morning! got an email first then track :smile: no letter

Now that has to be some sort of record lol!! Less than 24 hrs! hahaa.... where else have you applied?? I hav an iv for newcastle & im sooo nervous!! How did yours go??
Reply 10
Original post by $np
hiiii :smile: is newcastle your first choice? and when you went did you look at any accom?

Yeah it's my top choice, I haven't looked at any because i wont be living in it. I live nearby.
Reply 11
oh wow! Thats great!! I have an iv on the 19th jan, im quite nervous :/. Where else have you applied?? Newcastle your number 1 choice??

Don't worry too much they are very laid back. I've also applied to Glasgow, Cardiff and Leeds for dentistry and Sunderland for pharmacy. I've got an offer for pharmacy and an interview at Glasgow on the 18th February.
Reply 12
$np
OP
Now that has to be some sort of record lol!! Less than 24 hrs! hahaa.... where else have you applied?? I hav an iv for newcastle & im sooo nervous!! How did yours go??

erm dundee leeds and manchester :smile: and it was fine. so friendly. make sure you can answer any question on your personal statement and you will be fine. and know something in the news :smile: NEWCASTLE IS AMAZING
Reply 13
Original post by katec13
Don't worry too much they are very laid back. I've also applied to Glasgow, Cardiff and Leeds for dentistry and Sunderland for pharmacy. I've got an offer for pharmacy and an interview at Glasgow on the 18th February.

Aww cool, do u know much about the admissions process of leeds - everyone keeps on saying different things and im far too nervous to ring eeek :/
Reply 14
Aww cool, do u know much about the admissions process of leeds - everyone keeps on saying different things and im far too nervous to ring eeek :/

Yeah I know a girl who is reapplying this year because she didn't get her grades. She got an offer from Leeds and you don't tend to hear from them until the end of January/early February so don't worry.
Reply 15
Interview on tuesday! Nervous!!
Reply 16
Original post by ps3g4m3r
Interview on tuesday! Nervous!!

congratualtions!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! let me know how it goes...xx
Reply 17
congratualtions!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! let me know how it goes...xx

Thanks, will do. Doing final prep now, lets hope it goes well!!
Reply 18
when they say on their email for interview that proof of manual dexterity isnt required do they want us to not bring anything? Cause i have stuff, should i still bring it and just be eager or will they think ive ignored what theyve said? x
Original post by LizzieMR
when they say on their email for interview that proof of manual dexterity isnt required do they want us to not bring anything? Cause i have stuff, should i still bring it and just be eager or will they think ive ignored what theyve said? x

They won't ignore it but they're not overly bothered by it :smile:

Hi guys, I'm a dental student at Newcastle. Feel free to ask any qu's :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest