The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Good day of lectures. I'm feeling quite positive about this module. Getting a last minute job application in at the moment... today has been a truly epic day a 9am-11pm with meal stops!
Reply 981
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HutvJgpjDgU

hope you're all hanging in there
Back from Parliament, its been one hell of a long day but so worth it- I've learnt so much, and I know I want to work in central London in the future, I love the place so much. Anyway I am now left with a presentation to finish, an essay to read for, a room to hoover (when its left out) and a full laundry basket.
My productive day so far... making about 50 cupcakes :facepalm::facepalm: (doubly because the recipe was only meant to make 30!)
Going to do some stats, wish me luck :sadnod:
Original post by cpdavis
Going to do some stats, wish me luck :sadnod:

good luck :smile:
Original post by jelly1000
good luck :smile:

in the end only completed half of the assignment, it's better then nothing :ahee:

how are you?
Had a weird dream last night that I did a Psychology degree and UEA were trying to chuck me out because they'd only just found out I had a C in Maths GCSE not a B, and I was screaming 'but I got a 1st in Stats'. I think I woke up at that point.

Anyway my plan for today
-Go to film screening at 1
-Start to tackle my laundry basket
-Finish Cold War Slides and write script- hope this shouldnt take too long as I already have what I need to put just needs ordering
-Go to library and take out books for IR essay on nuclear weapons
Reply 988
Urban Design is fun. :ahee:

Sorted my trip to France.

also, 6 cans of Pepsi for £1.99.

This is a good day.
Original post by cpdavis
in the end only completed half of the assignment, it's better then nothing :ahee:

how are you?

not bad thanks. had an epic day in central london yesterday visiting parliament and the pubs, it might be my hometown but I still get excited going to the centre. I passed Downing Street on foot for the first time ever (I'd only been past on a bus before). And a friend of mine is coming to visit on Friday so I only have 3 days to do everything I need to do this week, so now I need to go into overdrive mode.
Original post by Dorito
Urban Design is fun. :ahee:

Sorted my trip to France.

also, 6 cans of Pepsi for £1.99.

This is a good day.

Try 8 cans for £1.99. :smug:
I'm taking the week off uni for sanity reasons. I wouldn't be surprised if my uni kicks me out at this rate.
Original post by Aemiliana
I'm taking the week off uni for sanity reasons. I wouldn't be surprised if my uni kicks me out at this rate.

I haven't been to uni this week. Gotta go tomorrow cos the lecture I have is compulsory, but I dont think I'll go to any lectures after that- I've been all over the place :s-smilie:
How do you all find motivation to study?
Original post by hwalusimo1
I haven't been to uni this week. Gotta go tomorrow cos the lecture I have is compulsory, but I dont think I'll go to any lectures after that- I've been all over the place :s-smilie:

All my lectures are compulsory and only one doesn't have a register. The uni can go **** themselves in my opinion. I'm not even sure I want this degree any more.

---

The only positive from the past week is I will have cleared my overdraft in about 2 months and I actually got sleep last night. No work has been done and I will be screwed come exam time.
Original post by Aemiliana
All my lectures are compulsory and only one doesn't have a register. The uni can go **** themselves in my opinion. I'm not even sure I want this degree any more.

---

The only positive from the past week is I will have cleared my overdraft in about 2 months and I actually got sleep last night. No work has been done and I will be screwed come exam time.

THIS!! I don't like my course, I don't like the modules I picked. Blah, I hate uni :emo:
Original post by addylad

We don't, we go on TSR instead hence the thread.

I don't know really, but posting here normally helps as you get people motivating you (that is if the same thing comes up in your list day after day after day...)
Reply 997
Original post by Crazy Paving
Try 8 cans for £1.99. :smug:

:sad:
Original post by addylad

Fear of failure.

Which usually is stronger the sooner my exams/deadlines are.
Original post by somethingbeautiful
Fear of failure.

Which usually is stronger the sooner my exams/deadlines are.

That is my problem. I need to have the urgency a few weeks before the deadline so I can put together a good assignment in plenty of time.

At least you can be philosophical about it. :frown:

Latest