The Student Room Group

Nursing Applicants 2012 intake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2560
Original post by saraf1929
has anyone heard from greenwich yet? i applied for childrens nursing and had my interview nearly 2months ago now! getting impatient! :frown:

Hey I had an interview last Friday and heard from them 4 days later! But that was for adult nursing so maybe it's different? I'd give them a ring if I were you, 2 months is a long time. Good luck :smile:
Reply 2561
Original post by menzino
Hey I had an interview last Friday and heard from them 4 days later! But that was for adult nursing so maybe it's different? I'd give them a ring if I were you, 2 months is a long time. Good luck :smile:

Did u get a place
Reply 2562
Original post by saraf1929
has anyone heard from greenwich yet? i applied for childrens nursing and had my interview nearly 2months ago now! getting impatient! :frown:

I heard 2 weeks after interview I would ring them x x x
Reply 2563
Original post by treicy.m
Hi there, iv have applied for child nursing at anglia ruskin and i was wondering could you tell me about the interview process because mine is in april the 27th and im very nervous especially because i dont know anyone that is actually going.

Could you explain what kind of maths question there would be
The english assessment test
The group discussion
Individual interview

LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU

KIND REGARDS

P.MCINTOSH

I'm there that day for child nursing
It seems cardiff have started giving out offers. my friend just got conditional for child nursing x
Original post by ClaraCluck
im still waiting to see if I have got an interview, which branch have you applied for?

I have an interview on the 25th April for mental health nursing, what about you guys?
Original post by daniroberts824
What branch have you applied for if you don't mind me asking? xx

I have an interview for Brighton in 2 weeks! How was your interview and how hard was the maths test?? I'm slightly worried about not being allowed to use calculators lol xx
Hey does anyone know what date the adult nursing course will start at Cardiff in September? As I originally applied for march intake my letters have this date on :smile: thanks!
Original post by Lydia7288
It seems cardiff have started giving out offers. my friend just got conditional for child nursing x

Oh I so desperately want to hear back from them about adult nursing! Did you friend get an email or was track updated? Thanks :smile: x
anyone going De Montfort for child nursing? :biggrin:
also do we apply for student finance and nhs bursary? Does anyone no when you can start applying for the bursary? thanks x
Original post by gemma.louise89
Oh I so desperately want to hear back from them about adult nursing! Did you friend get an email or was track updated? Thanks :smile: x

Me too! an email saying that something has changed on her ucas and to check track. then the offer was on there. want to hear from glam too! x
Reply 2572

really? I'm getting really nervous now! x
Me too! an email saying that something has changed on her ucas and to check track. then the offer was on there. want to hear from glam too! x

I am waiting to hear back from Glam too! But I didn't really like it so it's my 4th choice lol... Hurry up Cardiff! (my first choice) x
Has anyone had an offer today from Cardiff for Adult Nursing?? :frown: x
Reply 2575
Original post by Rich84
I've had an unconditional offer from keele for mental health nursing. Anyone else one the same course?

Hey, I've had an offer for that course :smile: If I don't get an offer from Cardiff I will be putting it as my firm choice! x
Reply 2576
Original post by emmacymru
How's everyone's offers going? x

I'm getting really nervous about hearing from Cardiff now emma ahh are you? or have you heard anything? x
Original post by gemma.louise89
Hey does anyone know what date the adult nursing course will start at Cardiff in September? As I originally applied for march intake my letters have this date on :smile: thanks!

Think it's the 24th Sept. Hoping to hear by friday as i'm sure today was their last interview day. Glam is my first choice as I loved it there x
Original post by zoii
I'm getting really nervous about hearing from Cardiff now emma ahh are you? or have you heard anything? x

argh, same here! I'm sure you've got an offer though :biggrin: you'd have got a rejection by now otherwise! Nope not heard anything at all yet :frown: they need to hurry up and just let us know already.. stress is not good haha! xx
Still nothing from glam, cardiff or swansea. you? x

Same here! Taking the mick now haha.. Just wanna know :frown: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending