The Student Room Group

Tesco Trainee Management Programme 2012/13

Scroll to see replies

Why would anyone want to work for Tesco's?!?! The management board treat their staff like sh1te, profits are falling, tarnished reputation of late, and it's a supermarket - why would you want a job as a manager, in a supermarket?

My mum works for Tesco's and has done for 10 years, she and many of her colleagues despise the place....
I really don't see why you felt the need to say that?
Hey, i currently work in one of the new Tesco stores and i did a presentation for a 'fast trackcto management' programme, unfortunately i didn't get on that programme but i was told i was being signed straight onto Options. I spoke to my HR manager about 3 weeks ago and she said she was waiting for 'the info packs' to come in. Im on holiday at the minute but i'm confused as to when Options actually starts? Thanks for any help :smile:
Reply 363
Original post by katiej_xx
I had my telephone interview on Monday, lasted 40 mins went really well even the interviewer said so, she was young and down to earth so it was easy to feel relaxed during the interview.
Im constantly checking my email for any news!! its nailbiting!! good luck to everyone else in the process :biggrin:

Hey everyone. Congratz to those who are already on the programme.
Im just wondering what kind of questions come up on the telepone interview as i got one on the 31st October for the 13/14 intake and im really nervous.
Also how are you guys liking the programme?

anyone applying for 13/14?
Any help will be greatly appreciated :colondollar:
(edited 10 years ago)
Hi

I've applied for the 13/14 intake and have passed the telephone interview :smile:
Just waiting for the date for my work sample day!!
How did your interview go??
Hello, has anyone heard back regarding the Assessment Centre dates and locations?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending