The Student Room Group

Over 500 questions on AQA Bio Unit 4 + Current Spec and old Spec papers + MS!

Scroll to see replies

Scienceisgood
x

Nirgilis
x

Hey, this is in AaM now :h:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hey, this is in AaM now :h:

Puddles, just so I'm clear, is it just the AQA papers which need removing and linking directly to AQA's website?
Original post by Scienceisgood
Puddles, just so I'm clear, is it just the AQA papers which need removing and linking directly to AQA's website?

I'm not 100% certain as Jack's been dealing with this - are the ATP/word documents yours? Where did they come from....?

I've just emailed Jack about this as he's out of office today so he should get back to me soon and I can confirm :smile:
June 2014 Biology Paper and Mark Scheme:

Paper

Mark Scheme
Need to apologise guys for this being down for about a month before the exam date. =(

I ran into some copyright issues with AQA and was only just allowed to be put back online (and stickied).
Again, I am REALLY sorry for it being down for the month leading up to the exam. =(
are these past paper questions put into topics?
Original post by alishidk
are these past paper questions put into topics?

Yes.
Thank you! Much appreciated:smile:
if only it was for unit 2 :frown: :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
Old Spec 2008 Papers:

Link to my OneDrive account for 2004-2008 Old Spec Papers.

hey im really sorry to bother u after 10 years but can u please resend it because it says that its expired and i really really need them right now.Thank u
Hey Guys;

Just thought I would help a few of you out here by providing a few questions for Bio Unit 4 AQA, these are a really good resource for learning exam technique and since exam questions don't really change much, I thought I would put them here incase you want them.

1 Condition - Don't do better than me in the exam please. :redface:

First Post = ATP
Second/Third Post = Energy Transfer and Food production
Fourth/Fifth Post = Inheritance
Sixth/Seventh Post = Nutrient Cycles
Eighth Post = Photosynthesis
Ninth/Tenth Post = Populations
Eleventh Post = Respiration
Twelfth/Thirteenth Post = Succession

SOME OF THESE QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN DIVIDED INTO TWO POSTS BECAUSE THE DOCUMENTS ARE TOO BIG FOR ONE POST!

CURRENT SPEC PAPERS:
Jan 2010 Paper
June 2010 Paper
Jan 2011 Paper
June 2011 Paper
Jan 2012 Paper
June 2012 Paper
Jan 2013 Paper
June 2013 Paper
June 2014 Paper

OLD SPEC PAPERS:
2008 Papers
2007 Papers
Jan 2006
June 2006
Jan 2005
June 2004 Papers --> http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2176162&page=2&p=40275050#post40275050

Would put them all in one folder but it exceeds the limits of TSR.
Hope they are useful, I am retaking my Bio Unit 1 and Chem Unit 2 in Jan.

I would like to state I DO NOT claim ownership of any of these notes, these are not mine. I am only making them publicly available to help other students to do well in their exams.

Link to my chem thread for chem unit 1
Link to my Bio Unit 1 thread
Link to chem unit 2 thread
Link to Bio Unit 5 thread

This thread is now complete with over 500 questions and past papers titled "BYA5 Jan/June XXXX" <-- The BYA 5 papers are the papers most similar to the current unit 4 we are doing at the moment.
Also, I WILL NOT put up the June 2012 papers until the 21st December to stop people trying to cheat on their unit 4 mock exams. Sorry. :redface:
Don't forget to rep. :biggrin:

Guys, I recently just added a poll to this thread because I would like to try and improve my other threads to help benefit others as well and was wondering if you would be so kind as to give me your input so I could help others. Thanks. =)

ATP:

hey im really sorry but would u mind sending theses papers again as i cant access them since im 10 years late to this message i really really need them so please resend them.Thank u so much.
Old spec 2007 papers:

Link to my OneDrive account for 2004-2008 Old Spec Papers.

hey can u please resend the link?
Original post by hehab00777
hey can u please resend the link?

Ah, I just realised I deleted the account in question… wow, oversight on my part about this… (the account got tonnes of dodgy spam emails).

I’ll make a new account for a OneDrive link when I can and let you know about this (I’ll also make new links to everything).
Might take a while (I’m a little busy lately) but I’ll let you know when it’s done.
Ah, I just realised I deleted the account in question… wow, oversight on my part about this… (the account got tonnes of dodgy spam emails).

I’ll make a new account for a OneDrive link when I can and let you know about this (I’ll also make new links to everything).
Might take a while (I’m a little busy lately) but I’ll let you know when it’s done.

THANK U SO MUCH I LITERALLY CANT THANK U ENOUGH
its because im in the uae and the teachers refuse to give us anything they say that we have to look for our own resources even though its very hard to find a-level resources.I literally owe u one,again thank u so much for ur generosity .
Actually, I got them from fronter which the school only stopped using a couple of months ago and we are now using the frog system, however, where its so new, there is basically nothing on it.

So, I still use my fronter log in for questions if I need them. :smile:

Hello,how's everything going? I sent you a message i think over a month ago and i was wondering whether you're done with the pastpapers and everything because my mocks will start after two weeks and im practically getting really low marks on my end of unit tests so i would really appreciate it if you could send them any time soon.Thank you.
Hello,how's everything going? I sent you a message i think over a month ago and i was wondering whether you're done with the pastpapers and everything because my mocks will start after two weeks and im practically getting really low marks on my end of unit tests so i would really appreciate it if you could send them any time soon.Thank you.

Yeah, I know I said I’d do something and I will when I get the opportunity, sorry I have a deadline tomorrow at 2pm to submit some work so I’m working on this and have been for about a week now since we done the experiment to obtain the data… so I will hopefully all going well be able to do it come this weekend (all going well).

Sorry it’s taking a while!
Thank you very much for these questions
Yeah, I know I said I’d do something and I will when I get the opportunity, sorry I have a deadline tomorrow at 2pm to submit some work so I’m working on this and have been for about a week now since we done the experiment to obtain the data… so I will hopefully all going well be able to do it come this weekend (all going well).

Sorry it’s taking a while!

Its ok , dont apologize for that.I really appreciate it ! Thank you .
Its ok , dont apologize for that.I really appreciate it ! Thank you .

heyy my exam is in a few weeks i was wondering if u could send them anytime soon,thank you :smile:
heyy my exam is in a few weeks i was wondering if u could send them anytime soon,thank you :smile:

I’ve actually had a look and sadly the links on there are broken meaning I don’t have access to them anymore and I don’t have access to the old papers.

Sorry!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending