The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nirgilis

:biggrin:!

How's it going? You sorted out all your stuff yet?

Hahaha must be catching up your village by now..

I think we're on like 92 war wins now :eek:
Original post by Zerforax
:biggrin:!

How's it going? You sorted out all your stuff yet?

Hahaha must be catching up your village by now..

I think we're on like 92 war wins now :eek:

Haha! It's getting there :biggrin: . Like, seriously, I'm 3 weeks away, I think, from being on a downwards slope of stress and umpteen million things to do :lol: .

How goes the clan? :smile: . Sounds like it's not doing half bad :colone: . Anything exciting come out in the last few updates that, as a TH9, need to be jumped on on my return? :colone:

Thank you for looking after it again by the way :smile:
Haha! It's getting there :biggrin: . Like, seriously, I'm 3 weeks away, I think, from being on a downwards slope of stress and umpteen million things to do :lol: .

How goes the clan? :smile: . Sounds like it's not doing half bad :colone: . Anything exciting come out in the last few updates that, as a TH9, need to be jumped on on my return? :colone:

Thank you for looking after it again by the way :smile:

3 weeks isn't too bad since you can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Yea the clan is generally good. We've gotten into a good routine in wars so we do a decent job in terms of winning (we did lose our last war by every one of our bases getting 3 starred though..)

We've lost a few players in terms of activity so we're usually warring with 10 and we're probably at around 15 active members?

I don't think so? Baby dragon and skeleton spell at TH9 I think. You get miner and clone spell at TH10.

Baby dragon is a decent air troop but it gets double damage if used as a lone air troop. Skeleton spell I've not unlocked yet but no one seems to be using. People raving about miner (digs under the base and pops up to attack) but only those who have gemmed have it.

Looking after? I'VE TAKEN OVER NOW :colondollar:

What happened to 3 weeks? Bet you've started playing Clash Royale haven't you, you traitor? :mad:

ps. level 2 eagle artillery now!
We need to get more active war members.:holmes:
What happened to 3 weeks? Bet you've started playing Clash Royale haven't you, you traitor? :mad:

ps. level 2 eagle artillery now!

It's not August yet? :tongue:
It's not August yet? :tongue:

It's been 5 weeks since you said 3 weeks! :colondollar:

Actually I'm enjoying ruling with an iron first :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Sweeeet! :biggrin:

Barb King - level 40
Archer Queen - level 40
Grand Warden - level 20

Should make my life a lot easier now :colondollar:
Clans of Clans turns four!

Clash of Clans turns FOUR! Let's celebrate with our special resource boost: boost all collectors for one week for only ONE GEM each, until August 9th! Maintenance starts soon!

http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/1218284-Clans-of-Clans-turns-four%21

Maintenance has now started
Clans of Clans turns four!Clash of Clans turns FOUR! Let's celebrate with our special resource boost: boost all collectors for one week for only ONE GEM each, until August 9th! Maintenance starts soon!http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/1218284-Clans-of-Clans-turns-four%21Maintenance has now started

This was awesome to be honest, enabled me to pump out a tonne of lego walls.Shame my defences are all TH8 lvl though!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by NotAllThere
This was awesome to be honest, enabled me to pump out a tonne of lego walls.Shame my defences are all TH8 lvl though!!

Last time they gave boosts for other buildings like spell factory and barracks too which was sweeter.

What townhall are you? Are you in the TSR clan? :colondollar: We should be a level 9 clan in the next week or so!
Last time they gave boosts for other buildings like spell factory and barracks too which was sweeter.

What townhall are you? Are you in the TSR clan? :colondollar: We should be a level 9 clan in the next week or so!

My "main" is TH9. I have a TH7 which i'm working towards 8 as a feeder for farming on the TH9 account (they are in the same clan).

I'm not in the TSR clan unfortunately :frown: I have watched this thread for months but never posted, i'm glad I have now. You guys seem to be doing a good job with your clan progress. What's your war history looking like?

What#'s your favourite war attack? I'm still mainly TH8 lvl troops so go for Golem/wiz/wb's to crack out 20% of a base then follow up with 20+ hogs and a few heals. Seems to get me 3 stars most attacks against low lvl TH9's. I've been working on Lava Hound/Loon attacks for my second war attack. Success has been OK but I definitely need to upgrade my lightning and quake to enable a 2xlightnight+1xquake air defence strike :smile:

I've posted a farming guide here too, might be useful for some of your clanmates.

o/
My "main" is TH9. I have a TH7 which i'm working towards 8 as a feeder for farming on the TH9 account (they are in the same clan).

I'm not in the TSR clan unfortunately :frown: I have watched this thread for months but never posted, i'm glad I have now. You guys seem to be doing a good job with your clan progress. What's your war history looking like?

What#'s your favourite war attack? I'm still mainly TH8 lvl troops so go for Golem/wiz/wb's to crack out 20% of a base then follow up with 20+ hogs and a few heals. Seems to get me 3 stars most attacks against low lvl TH9's. I've been working on Lava Hound/Loon attacks for my second war attack. Success has been OK but I definitely need to upgrade my lightning and quake to enable a 2xlightnight+1xquake air defence strike :smile:

I've posted a farming guide here too, might be useful for some of your clanmates.

o/

Our historic war record is probably 55%/45% for win/loss ratio but we're better (lot of teething issues to start with). We've won 9 of our last 11 wars and I think we'll win the current one we're in.

I mainly raid with my TH11 account so at the moment I'm destroying everything with my mass level 3 bowlers + max heroes :colondollar:
Trying to encourage our TH9s to get level 4 valkyries which is a good option for wars.
Our historic war record is probably 55%/45% for win/loss ratio but we're better (lot of teething issues to start with). We've won 9 of our last 11 wars and I think we'll win the current one we're in.

I mainly raid with my TH11 account so at the moment I'm destroying everything with my mass level 3 bowlers + max heroes :colondollar:
Trying to encourage our TH9s to get level 4 valkyries which is a good option for wars.

TH11, yikes. pro.

Our war record isn't so good but we try. I'm loving laloon at the mo, slowly getting better at ensuring the hounds pop at the right time for maximum pup-cleanup-carnage :smile:
TH11, yikes. pro.

Our war record isn't so good but we try. I'm loving laloon at the mo, slowly getting better at ensuring the hounds pop at the right time for maximum pup-cleanup-carnage :smile:

Just 4 archer towers left and then maxed defences.. already had maxed heroes for a while.

Lavaloon used to be great until they nerfed it. Not happy about the nerf in today's update (increase cannon damage and healers get hit by seeking air mines again). I'm not convinced Supercell have a clue about which direction to take the game.
Hey,

I am a th9. I have basically maxed out troops apart from barch, minions and goblins. My heroes are both level 11. All my th8 and new defences are maxed except for a tesla. However, I havent built xbows because my clanmates told me it messes up war matchmaking.
I was just wondering when is a good time to build the xbows if anyone has any suggestions please. My walls arent the best lol I dont believe they are worth it.
Original post by I-Hate-Edexcel
Hey,

I am a th9. I have basically maxed out troops apart from barch, minions and goblins. My heroes are both level 11. All my th8 and new defences are maxed except for a tesla. However, I havent built xbows because my clanmates told me it messes up war matchmaking.
I was just wondering when is a good time to build the xbows if anyone has any suggestions please. My walls arent the best lol I dont believe they are worth it.

Firstly, walls are definitely worth it. Get them upgraded to a decent level asap as they make a huge difference in wars when L9+

Secondly my advice would be to get xbows once all your TH9 defences including walls are maxed... that's what i would personally do as im in a warring clan. Though i am TH10 now and im off putting infernos for a while.
Just 4 archer towers left and then maxed defences.. already had maxed heroes for a while.

Lavaloon used to be great until they nerfed it. Not happy about the nerf in today's update (increase cannon damage and healers get hit by seeking air mines again). I'm not convinced Supercell have a clue about which direction to take the game.

Yea I saw that nerf last night. As a fresh TH9 (6 weeks in), the first upgrades I trained were centered around queen walk and now it's been nerfed lol. I'm going to plough on and just take a few minions to use as cannon fodder. Seen some very angry casters on youtube ranting about the healer nerf lol

The miner changes are strange, moving more slowly will just increase heal time lol
Original post by I-Hate-Edexcel
Hey,

I'm a fresh TH9 and couldn't resist the pull of xbows. Lvl 1's a lame for damage to be fair. Regarding war ranking, I've not really noticed much difference since I built them. I maybe moved up one rank. Still pretty easy to 3 star my opposite but then it's totally subjective depending on your clans overall rank.

I say get them if you want them, might make wars more challenging for you. You'll just have to work harder for the 3 star :-)