The Student Room Group

2016 | OCR A2 Advancing Physics B | G494 & G495 | 20th & 28th June

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bruhh
Nearly all my friends finished either friday or earlier, I've had FP2 today and then this tomorrow to finally end my 11 consecutive exams.

Lets just say I'm going to be getting very drunk tomorrow :smile:

As one who also just had FP2, preach it brother. :biggrin:
Reply 201
Original post by notrodash
Does every college have a different set of preliminary questions for the advance notice materials, or are these shared between institutions? If they're not shared I'd urge everyone to post them here so that we can get a nice bit of practice for section C!

(sorry that it's a word document)

yeah i got the same questions. it seems like all of them are from the matthew arnold school
Good luck, have fun all!
That was decent!
Reply 204
Can someone put up an unofficial mark scheme
Fairly good, but too many long markers in my opinion. I reckon high grade boundaries, hope I got enough to get 120 UMS as I reckon that is what I need for an A overall.
Here is a link to a google doc, so we can start an unofficial markscheme -everyone can contribute with particular Q's they remember and their answers https://docs.google.com/document/d/1La4Y11Vx_5eIwahO_fcCpX4eCQniDzGbNfYev3buhnY/edit?usp=sharing :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Grade boundary predictions?
I'm thinking 76 for an A?
Original post by Cellular-Suicide
Grade boundary predictions?
I'm thinking 76 for an A?

I think it will be fairly similar to the other years for an A, just because there were many long-written questions.

But now A-level exams are finished, I don't know what to do anymore :\

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending