The Student Room Group

AQA Core 1 June 2010 Question paper & Mark Scheme

Has anyone got a link or can kindly send me the june 2010 core 1 question paper, i dont think it is on the AQA website yet but if anyone has it saved somewhere please can you email me :smile:

I'd like to have a look at it before my exam on the 10th of January! :smile:
Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Are you still looking for the markscheme?
Reply 2
If anyone has the mark scheme for it can they please supply it to me
Reply 3
I am looking for both =]
Oh also ms and qp for other cores too. TY
Reply 4
I have the answers written down but not a mark scheme. If i get a chance i could try to type them up if that would be any help ?
Reply 5
Original post by qwerty54321
I have the answers written down but not a mark scheme. If i get a chance i could try to type them up if that would be any help ?

Yes please though a scan of the QP will also be appreciated. =]
Reply 6
Can't scan sorry. I'm sure the QP will be easier to find than the MS on the internet so have a look.
I'll try and post the answers later today when i can find the sheet.
Reply 7
Original post by qwerty54321
Can't scan sorry. I'm sure the QP will be easier to find than the MS on the internet so have a look.
I'll try and post the answers later today when i can find the sheet.

Ok.Thanks =]
Reply 8
heyy has anybody got the c1 paper so i can have a look at it please??
Reply 9
does anyone know where i can get core 2 june 2010 paper.

I never get reply from ANYone i i post something on str,does it depend on me?
I actually dont understand it the purpose,everythone is interested in their own busines no one replies me ever:frown:
Original post by Maria1234
does anyone know where i can get core 2 june 2010 paper.

I never get reply from ANYone i i post something on str,does it depend on me?
I actually dont understand it the purpose,everythone is interested in their own busines no one replies me ever:frown:

Honey same here.I guess we'll have to wait a little more. I got c3 june paper but in need of others. By the way how is your preparation going ? =] We could open up a revision thread.
Reply 11
Got the qp here, I'll try and get some pics for you all :smile:
Reply 12
Here's the first few questions, my cam batteries have died so I'll recharge them and upload the rest shortly. A few of the graphs have annotations on them but nothing major. Didn't find it too hard of a paper, though I did make an arithmetic error on the integration question which would have cost me greatly in the exam :frown:. They're a bit blurry but legible, if you need me to clarify anything let me know.

Reply 13

Fin.
Reply 14
Heyy!! Thank you !!
Original post by jono404
here's the first few questions, my cam batteries have died so i'll recharge them and upload the rest shortly. A few of the graphs have annotations on them but nothing major. Didn't find it too hard of a paper, though i did make an arithmetic error on the integration question which would have cost me greatly in the exam :frown:. They're a bit blurry but legible, if you need me to clarify anything let me know.

oh you thank you very much! +rep from me
I just did june 10 question paper.Took me about 45 minutes - 15 minutes on question 6 (a).Of all the questions ONLY 6 a is knocking ME GRRRRRRRRRR
I scored 70/75. Grr and I got higher in my real exam on C4(85/100).lol Anyhow someone please explain me QUESTION 6 [A].TY =]
Who else is sitting c2,c3 and c4 now ?
Reply 17
Original post by ibysaiyan
I just did june 10 question paper.Took me about 45 minutes - 15 minutes on question 6 (a).Of all the questions ONLY 6 a is knocking ME GRRRRRRRRRR
I scored 70/75. Grr and I got higher in my real exam on C4(85/100).lol Anyhow someone please explain me QUESTION 6 [A].TY =]

That question looks far more confusing than it actually is, the question says the total surface area is 144, so you do the summation of all the sides ie:

(3x)(4x)+(3x)(y)+(4x)(y)+(5x)(y)=144

Then simplify
Reply 18
Original post by ibysaiyan

How did you work out 5 b iii
Original post by Skaterkid
How did you work out 5 b iii

Find length PC = X, you get M = X/2.
Length PO = Y.
Compare X/2 AND Y. =]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending