Clear ur inbox

I just did :P
Reply 6583
Original post by shush
no hard feelings then ?

nope
Original post by HumiT

Lol ok

Im placing you under civilian arrest, for speaking under the influence of the devil. You may not have access to a lawyer. You do not have to speak, however, anything you say, may given as evidence in a Sharia court.

Torture will begin exactly one week from today. Thank you for listening.
Reply 6585
Original post by brownchocolateice
lool the opponents keep ****ting it. jk .. old trafford lol and take pictures of what? hes gna be performin at trafford centre

aah i see hows it goin then, how yu likn it ?

bro i seriously dont consider my self under any sect just a muslim follow the Quran and authentic hadith:smile:

yeh im just going to ignore the hating comments. Those people just want attention anyway.
well let me know when it happens. i want to see the new Amir Khan in the making :smile: if you go to trafford centre take photos. it should be good.
its going alright im enjoying it. m going to take photos and post here if it lets me

loool il vip yu in the performance, dont watch front row seats:wink:
lool brownie i seriously cant do that, il know quite a few ppl der and if i be seen taking photos then lolings
yhh bro defo post em looking fwd to it
Original post by ak137
Creating two accounts.

Haha. Lol.
Any idea when he'll be back.
Deadly serious :P

Oh yeaahh I remember now..omg I love that song! :love: hmmm Shahid is okayy. Lool thanks..which actresses do you find hot? 5 Khans?..Salman, Saif, Amir and Imran..who are the other two :dontknow: I would say Saif and Imran though Imran looks soo much like my cousin :colondollar:
Yeah lol Nottingham...lol everyone says that they know Nottz cuz of robin hood..even peeps in Australia know about it woow :lol: Aww that's cute.
My prize...I want a snickers milkshake :P
Superman..plz come and rescue me :ahee:
What was I doing in my room last night :teehee:

I want some of that.. or did you just make it up??
Shahid Kapoor is defos the hottest indian actor of all time. Salman Khans just totally in love with himself.
Oh and you know that PM you sent me, I cant reply to it. Same with DJ aswell. When I click on submit message it just goes back to the top. Do you have any idea how I can fix it?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by shush
everytime i hear the first song i get reminded of pakistan for some reason :frown:
:L

maybe because of the religious and spiritual themes in the song..reminds you of Pakistan. plus the desi feel to it
Original post by Farwa
lollike that song maula mere but never seen that movie
the other song never heard it before

i am a bad muslim i dont pray my namaz regularly i do admit that haha
lol it is the other way around mumbai-karachi delhi-lahore

yes i guess i know what she meant

they are amazing and i miss pak so much not just the place the weather the halal food n everything
also that kaam waliyan came and did everything for you.. if iwanted to go somewhere driver would drive me i had my clothes ironed stuff ready ..all done for me now i have to do it all
i never stepped up from my bed to get a glass of water and now its just do everything all by yourself
hahaha yes partayyyy
lol

lol :P sheesha well i take my mum and dad along to do it haha

i havent seen the movie either but i love that song its so romantic.
No you are not a bad Muslim don't let anyone judge you or say that about you. Only one person has the right to judge you because only he understands the pressures we are under and why we act the way we do. You are an amazing, sensitive and wonderful person..you said you don't pray regularly but you still do namaz. I doubt majority of people on this thread or in the west actually pray 5 times a day or follow all they are meant to. So don't let someone who doesnt know you make that judgement about you.
ALthough i admit after Ramadan when i was with my ex i used to message her the 5 prayer times in UK and she got fed up with me telling her about it. i only meant to tease her though but i saw myself as a positive influence. :P

Nooo..im born in delhi and i want to be paired with Karachi. Mumbai and Lahore are both movie cities so they should be together. I know some names of famous pakistani actresses and actors...and i had a crush on Meera Reshma and this morning show host.

I want more info about the places especially Taxila..it used to have the largest university and was a learning centre for Hindus and Buddhists long time ago. What sites in Taxila did you visit?
That's the thing i miss about India as well..not having to worry about drving anywhere, or ironing your clothes or cooking or cleaning..or many other things. But then you dont have as much independence and privacy or freedom.

We will have a party fit for a princess for you :bhangra: :smile: What is your fav food?
Original post by HumiT
I knew you would :teehee:

Spoiler

Deadly serious :P

Oh yeaahh I remember now..omg I love that song! :love: hmmm Shahid is okayy. Lool thanks..which actresses do you find hot? 5 Khans?..Salman, Saif, Amir and Imran..who are the other two :dontknow: I would say Saif and Imran though Imran looks soo much like my cousin :colondollar:
Yeah lol Nottingham...lol everyone says that they know Nottz cuz of robin hood..even peeps in Australia know about it woow :lol: Aww that's cute.
My prize...I want a snickers milkshake :P
Superman..plz come and rescue me :ahee:
What was I doing in my room last night :teehee:

Lol ok

All the songs in that movie were amazing. I love this song too

All my non desi friends found Shahid good looking in that movie with his glasses. i thought he was ok.
Other 2..SRK yaar...how can u forget king khan jk lol :P and maybe Zayad Khan/Fardeen Khan idk think i meant just 4.
Your cousin must be very good looking if he looks like Imran..or Imran must be good looking if he looks like your cousin :P
Yeah Notts is famous because of Robin Hood :smile: I don't think he is as cool as you .Notts should be known more cos of you. Are there many Robin Hood places in Notts? Do they have a special museum or something? Is it a true story. :smile: Im asking you cos you are a local :smile: I got an archery set when i was younger cos of Robin Hood..i was going to be the asian robin hood..just need to find my Marion.
wow ..snickers milkshake. where do i get that from .or do you make it our of a snickers bar :smile: :teehee: :lolwut:
yes mam be there in a moment..Superman Kish to the rescue.
Do you really want people on tsr to know? We've got the haraam police in here right now and i don't want you to get in trouble :P :wink: :teehee: jk what you were doing was completely halal :smile: fav actresses- rani, preity, madhuri kajol tabu and konkona

Sorry for stalking you HumiT$...hope u d$ont mind. but Not everyone gets such charming stalkers :smile::teehee: :blush:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by zubz91
yeh im just going to ignore the hating comments. Those people just want attention anyway.
well let me know when it happens. i want to see the new Amir Khan in the making :smile: if you go to trafford centre take photos. it should be good.
its going alright im enjoying it. m going to take photos and post here if it lets me

loool il vip yu in the performance, dont watch front row seats:wink:
lool brownie i seriously cant do that, il know quite a few ppl der and if i be seen taking photos then lolings
yhh bro defo post em looking fwd to it

you better mate or i'll gatecrash it:smile: jk. why not front row seats :frown: i want to be in the middle of the action. Are they reserved for someone else?
ok ok no photos then..but i want some photos of the UK as well..
Original post by shush
dont mind me saying this but i dont think you should be laughing about that
we were all created for a purpose and it wasnt to spend all our time on the TSR
if you need help getting back to practising then you could go to your local mosque or even look at youtube there are some great speeches on there
InShaaAllah you'll be back on the straight path

btw i told Ayesha about a speech, i cant remember the name, i think it was queens of Islam , its really good i recomemd you listen to it.

no hard feelings yeah :smile:

Excuse me for saying this but you were way harsh on my friend. She was chatting to me about things and im sure she didnt expect her comments to be cherrypicked like you did. She was being modest she is actually a very good Muslim and a great example and representative for the greater community. She is a wonderful, amazing person who is sensitive and does a lot for her community and also upholds her family responsibilities. Just because she sounds like she was joking does not make her a bad muslim or make her someone to target for you. SHe said she doesnt do namaz regularly doesnt mean she doesnt do it at all. ANd who are you to judge her or give her a lecture? She has lived in pakistan and im sure she knows a lot about her religion. Ive read her comments on here and she has never said anything wrong. Ever.

Why don't you also give this same lecture to people who are flirting here ( something she hasnt done) or who also dont do namaz regularly? WHy bro have you picked on her..just because she is female. Are you perfect? Do you pray 5 times a day every day every week of the year without fail?

Im sorry if this sounds harsh but im going to defend my friend when you've used one sentence she has written in reply to me against her. any good friend would do the same.

these are the 5 namaz times for tomorrow and i hope you are praying regularly during those times.

fajar 4.55
sunrise 6.25
zohar 13.04
asr 16.42
maghrib 19.44
isha 21.14

Original post by Farwa
i'll take my conversation somewhere else

thanks for your advice :smile:

sorry for replying on your behalf. I didnt ask you first but i just couldnt stop myself replying. It sounded unfair and i had to say something. I said too much prob lol
Reply 6594
Original post by hasan4life

well i judge a guy on his football skills not ponytail :tongue: hes a good lad, but he needs to score..
lol yh, but then u'd lose every match and get sacked :tongue:
ah thats bad, happened to me once too, after that i dont click on dodgy links any more. tv is much better, or if u cant be asked, theres a website called tv catchup and u can watch tv live from their :smile:
lol its cool, it took u 1 month to write this, your a slow writer :tongue: tsr smileys are the best :banana2:

i remember him being quite good when he first joined you lot, but other than that he's not been up to standard..
oh yeah, i'll forget stealing the players then :bigsmile:
Yeah was scared when it happened, worst thing wasn't even my computer; not my fault the idiot didn't install a anti-virus program :tongue:. oh nice, i'll check it out
... Are you :banned:? :broken:
Reply 6595
Excuse me for saying this but you were way harsh on my friend. She was chatting to me about things and im sure she didnt expect her comments to be cherrypicked like you did. She was being modest she is actually a very good Muslim and a great example and representative for the greater community. She is a wonderful, amazing person who is sensitive and does a lot for her community and also upholds her family responsibilities. Just because she sounds like she was joking does not make her a bad muslim or make her someone to target for you. SHe said she doesnt do namaz regularly doesnt mean she doesnt do it at all. ANd who are you to judge her or give her a lecture? She has lived in pakistan and im sure she knows a lot about her religion. Ive read her comments on here and she has never said anything wrong. Ever.

Why don't you also give this same lecture to people who are flirting here ( something she hasnt done) or who also dont do namaz regularly? WHy bro have you picked on her..just because she is female. Are you perfect? Do you pray 5 times a day every day every week of the year without fail?

Im sorry if this sounds harsh but im going to defend my friend when you've used one sentence she has written in reply to me against her. any good friend would do the same.

these are the 5 namaz times for tomorrow and i hope you are praying regularly during those times.

fajar 4.55
sunrise 6.25
zohar 13.04
asr 16.42
maghrib 19.44
isha 21.14

to give a lecture im an akhi in Islam and since when was acquiring knowledge and acting up on the same thing
well what can you say to people who flirt online, i generally think its funny cause the stuff they say online, usually they dont have the balls to do it face to face.
make her a target for me, what the **** do you think i am
yes as a matter of fact i do pray 5 times a day without fail so yeah no hard feelings :biggrin:
did i ever say i was perfect tell me that?
and we should all strive to be the best we can possibly be that's why i said it, its a little thing called dawah, im trying to talk to her yeah so why you trying to stop me?
and thanks for the prayer timings, much obliged :biggrin:
btw rated for standing up for her :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)

fajar 4.55
sunrise 6.25
zohar 13.04
asr 16.42
maghrib 19.44
isha 21.14

You guys calm down.
And its not like shush is saying anything bad. I know he shouldnt say it in the way he did but hes not calling her a slag or anything like that.
Reply 6597
Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95

I want some of that.. or did you just make it up??
Shahid Kapoor is defos the hottest indian actor of all time. Salman Khans just totally in love with himself.
Oh and you know that PM you sent me, I cant reply to it. Same with DJ aswell. When I click on submit message it just goes back to the top. Do you have any idea how I can fix it?

No it's reaaaall trust there's this ice cream parlour in Nottz that makes it and at mosque they sell it as well :yum: You should try it!
Yeah Shahid Kapoor looked so peng in Jab we met especially when he wore that black shalwar kameez in the nagada nagada song! Lol I don't like Salman that much either haha.
I thought I scared you away with my pm :colondollar: Erm maybe your inbox is full so you might have to delete some msgs before you can send anymore :dontknow:

EDIT: I got your pm :smile:

All the songs in that movie were amazing. I love this song too

All my non desi friends found Shahid good looking in that movie with his glasses. i thought he was ok.
Other 2..SRK yaar...how can u forget king khan jk lol :P and maybe Zayad Khan/Fardeen Khan idk think i meant just 4.
Your cousin must be very good looking if he looks like Imran..or Imran must be good looking if he looks like your cousin :P
Yeah Notts is famous because of Robin Hood :smile: I don't think he is as cool as you .Notts should be known more cos of you. Are there many Robin Hood places in Notts? Do they have a special museum or something? Is it a true story. :smile: Im asking you cos you are a local :smile: I got an archery set when i was younger cos of Robin Hood..i was going to be the asian robin hood..just need to find my Marion.
wow ..snickers milkshake. where do i get that from .or do you make it our of a snickers bar :smile: :teehee: :lolwut:
yes mam be there in a moment..Superman Kish to the rescue.
Do you really want people on tsr to know? We've got the haraam police in here right now and i don't want you to get in trouble :P :wink: :teehee: jk what you were doing was completely halal :smile: fav actresses- rani, preity, madhuri kajol tabu and konkona

Sorry for stalking you HumiT$...hope u d$ont mind. but Not everyone gets such charming stalkers :smile::teehee: :blush:

I agree that was just one totally awesome film. I agree with your non desi friends Shahid Kapoor looked hot especially in the nagada nagada song :fan: omg haha how did I manage to forget SRK :rofl: badshah of bollywood.
Hehe dyu know how old Imran is?
Serious everytime I tell someone I'm from Nottingham they either crack a joke bwt robin hood or say oh yh the robin hood city n I'm like :erm: Yeah we got the Sherwood forest as a tourist attraction and there's this place like a walking back museum to his time but I think it closed down I'm not too sure :P I don't actually even remember if it's a legend or true story lol. If you start being robin hood maybe you'll find your maid marion on the way :smile: I still can't believe you know about it though.
I know snickers milkshake..is really good! You can get it for me from Yummies Ice Cream Parlour or you can make it for me at home using snickers :teehee:
Will you bring my milkshake with you superman kish?
It looks like I'm already in trouble with TheHaraamPolice :sadnod: might as well get into more trouble lol jokeee. I haven't even heard of the last two actresses lool. My fav actresses are Katrina and Kareena and I like Deepika too. I haven't watched many films with Preity and Rani cuz it's only been a couple of years since I started watching bollywood films. You're stalking me lol it's ok cuz your super awesome :wink:

Original post by TheHaraamPolice
Im placing you under civilian arrest, for speaking under the influence of the devil. You may not have access to a lawyer. You do not have to speak, however, anything you say, may given as evidence in a Sharia court.

Torture will begin exactly one week from today. Thank you for listening.

I'm innocent :ashamed2:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6598
Original post by x Yazzy M Star'h x
loolz not mine haha, o really? I guess your parents want you to become an accountant! haha well it has good money! :tongue:. Yeah i'm just going to do what i want to do, after all it is my life right? :smile:, My parents don't mind pharmacy but they said medicine would have been a better option so i get the guilt lectures all the time lolz :tongue: xx

I don't want to become an accountant lol I wanna be a chemistry teacher. My mum like every couple of months says..can you still become a doctor? I'm just like NO I'm not budging from what I wanna do now. If you wanted me to become a doctor it's too late lolz. Aha that's good at least your doing what you wanna do. X
Original post by HumiT
I don't want to become an accountant lol I wanna be a chemistry teacher. My mum like every couple of months says..can you still become a doctor? I'm just like NO I'm not budging from what I wanna do now. If you wanted me to become a doctor it's too late lolz. Aha that's good at least your doing what you wanna do. X

haha if you want to be a chemistry teacher than go for it, its a really good profession, especially for a girl :tongue:.
Im sure you can persuade your parents somehow lolz, every asian parent wants their kids to become doctors! lolz so typical..haha
yeah you should too! afterall, they aren't going to live your life are they? you have to live it :smile: xx

Latest

Trending

Trending