The Student Room Group

Who's cuter human babies, kittens <3 bor puppies?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Puppies.

I remember when the last Litter was young... 12 Black Lab puppies, all running around from one room to the next, slowly followed by the Mother...

I've never seen anything that's made me "aww" and laugh so much in my damn life.
Reply 81
Puppies. Only a woman could possibly look at a baby and think it looks like anything other than a bald, wrinkled midget. And I'm not too fond of cats.
Reply 82
Original post by danny111
So it is a dog? Must be specially bred then though?

That would be epic, I would get one, imagine walking round town :biggrin:

(they are bears, but don't tell anyone, I got my troll on)
Original post by Vikki1805

...puppies. :hmmm:

That pic is actually disgusting!

Kittens without a doubt, Human babies are ugly (don't like children in general) and dogs/puppies and cute just isn't at all possible.
I find human babies to be quite creepy. What is up with the big heads and that horrible, horrible sound they produce :lolwut:
Kittens are too cute :h:
Original post by HellOnHighHeels
Baby donkeys.
BURRIT~1.JPG
donkey.jpg
Highland Cattle calves
highlandcalf.jpg
highlandcalf2.jpg
I want one......

Now that is the cutest thing on this whole thread.
Reply 86
Human babies are adorable, and I say this after helping looking after one from birth until now (he's 4 now).
Although lion and tiger cubs are also :love:

They are cute.
Biasly I think kittens cause I have one.
But babies are too sweet and puppies a little fluff balls of fun
Puppies. Then kittens. Human babies are awful.
Babies- apart from their very loud annoying cry that just gets louder as they grow older
Kittens :love:
Kittens are irresistibly cute.
Reply 92
Humans are cute from age 18 upwards. And then stop in their early-30s (at a push).
Reply 93
Even as a dog lover I think I'm going to have to say kittens, with puppies close second and humans waaaaay behind.
I voted puppies, but, after some thinking, the right answer is bear cubs (including the pandas shown earlier).

The one on the left.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 95
Kittens are the cutest then next would be Puppies

Original post by Mujeriego
Lmao. I lol'd so hard when I saw your inspiring quotes from T-ros collection.

Lol cheers mate :biggrin:, it's true though :colonhash:

Sorry couldn't write on your wall or PM so just decided to quote you in this random thread.
Reply 97

<3
Human babies at 6 months. Before that, I feel too scared to pick them up!
Reply 99
OMG this is jsut too hard! I love babies and baby animals but I guess 'THE cutest' things ever have got to be kittens imo :heart:

Quick Reply

Latest