The Student Room Group
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton

Solent 2012 Applicant's Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
First of all congrats to everyone who has got their offer at Solent :biggrin:

I applied in jan so I'm still waiting for my offers - hopefully I get in *fingers crossed*
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton
Reply 41
Anyone going to the applicant's open days?
Reply 42
Original post by SMason

tbh if youve already been to an open day, the applicant day is pretty much the same, the only difference is the students will be the people who have firmed the course,

so i guess if you havent been to an open day before, then its definitely worth it !
Original post by SMason

I'll be there on March 17th!
Reply 44
yep- conditional for ICT (geek at heart). Moving from over 3 hours away so will need to make friends fast lol.
Reply 45
Going to the open day on the 24th of March I think it is =)
Anyone got their music journalism interview on Saturday? :smile:
Reply 47
Original post by Benthomas15

Same :smile:
Original post by Chich1994
I had a look at UCA Epsom back in June! I liked it only because it had a direct link to London...but anyway, I didn't apply.

Good luck with everything :biggrin:

Got my conditional from Solent :smile: accepted it as firm. UCA is insurance but tbh I'd hate to go there it's such a boring area! Have you accepted somewhere now?

:smile:
Reply 49
Got an interview on Saturday for Journalism! So nervous really hoping i get in though as it would be my first choice, anybody had a journalism interview already?
I've got an interview on the 28th of March for Fashion Design.. any tips anyone please i'm really nervous :biggrin:
Reply 51
Had an offer for football studies with foundation year, going to open day
On 24th march long 4/5hr journey from liverpool, anyone else got an offer for the course?
Ooooh im going to the open day on the 17th! Are any of the people going then by themselves? Because i am and i have never been to southampton before! :O Im going there this september to do psychology with counselling theory!
Original post by Benthomas15

Yo! What are you studying! I'm going to the open day on 17th march tooo!
Yo! What are you studying! I'm going to the open day on 17th march tooo!

Sound engineering with foundation :smile:
Reply 55
I have a conditional offer for Business Management, which is my firm choice.
Have a conditional for Social Work, accepted as my firm choice. Looking to stay in Lucia Foster halls :smile:
Reply 57
Original post by cgvince
tbh if youve already been to an open day, the applicant day is pretty much the same, the only difference is the students will be the people who have firmed the course,

so i guess if you havent been to an open day before, then its definitely worth it !

I went to Solent in July but on the summer school so i didn't really get a chance to talk about the course, there was a student ambassador who i spoke to on the course i want to do, but i really want to get a feel for it. i'm soo excited :biggrin:
Reply 58
Original post by kpr91
Had an offer for football studies with foundation year, going to open day
On 24th march long 4/5hr journey from liverpool, anyone else got an offer for the course?

I'm there on the 24th, but a different course
Reply 59
Original post by Chelsea_93
Going to the open day on the 24th of March I think it is =)

I'll be there on the 24th, what course are you doing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending