The Student Room Group

Abu Hamza & co bye bye! A joyful week for the people of the UK

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by ohirome
Er, are you blind? I didn't comment on the first page. Well done on your sleuthing, you're ahead of the game.

And you still don't understand privilege. Again, not a surprise at all.

You jumped on TheHansa's bandwagon of bringing peoples skin colour into it which is irrelevant. Abu Hamza is from Egypt go on find me a statement of mine on here anywhere at all that says anything negative about Egyptians.

How ignorant are you, acting like because I'm white I must be more privileged than these terrorists thus I should feel sorry for them.

I'm from one of the most unprivileged areas of the country.

Explain, if you are so right why I am more 'privileged' than them?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by Chloe xxx
You jumped on TheHansa's bandwagon of bringing peoples skin colour into it which is irrelevant. Abu Hamza is from Egypt go on find me a statement of mine on here anywhere at all that says anything negative about Egyptians.

How ignorant are you, acting like because I'm white I must be more privileged than these terrorists thus I should feel sorry for them.

I'm from one of the most unprivileged areas of the country you imbecile.

Explain, if you are so right why I am more 'privileged' than them?

Poor little Chloe. Lets not go down the violin route, we all know you're fond of a sob story.

Imbecile, eh? Nice use of offensive and derogatory language there. Im not mentally or physically disabled though, but good attempt. If you're going to try and offend me, at least have a longer look through your dictionary and find one that would actually fit my character.

And no, I'm not going to explain anything to you. Its not my job to educate you as to why you're so privileged since it won't make a difference to how you view other people or your status in society. Do the work yourself.
Reply 42
Original post by ohirome
Poor little Chloe. Lets not go down the violin route, we all know you're fond of a sob story.

Imbecile, eh? Nice use of offensive and derogatory language there. Im not mentally or physically disabled though, but good attempt. If you're going to try and offend me, at least have a longer look through your dictionary and find one that would actually fit my character.

And no, I'm not going to explain anything to you. Its not my job to educate you as to why you're so privileged since it won't make a difference to how you view other people or your status in society. Do the work yourself.

Your making the sweeping generalisation I am more privileged than them, so you prove why? Or can you not do that, no?

Your offensive with your swearing towards me and inflammatory statements and putting words in my mouth.
Reply 43
Your making the sweeping generalisation I am more privileged than them, so you prove why? Or can you not do that, no?

Your offensive with your swearing towards me and inflammatory statements and putting words in my mouth.

I don't need to prove anything since theres nothing to be proven. Theres no checklists. You are privileged. If you care enough to find out why, then so be it...you'll do the work yourself and find out why.

Inflammatory statements? They're based on what you constantly post and are opinions shared about you across this board, hence why you often get questioned about them in a similar way. Putting words in your mouth? Not at all. Referring to be as mentally or physically disabled is based on nothing and only serves to highlight your narrow mind.

Anyway, this has been taken vastly off topic by us both, so lets just cut it here. If you really do feel like continuing then by all means send me a message. :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by ohirome

So your saying all muslims and minorities in the country are worse off than me? Is that a joke or have you just not thought it through properly?

Seeing as though we are constantly reminded they are British Citizens then they have the same rights as me.

What exactly is it you are getting at or are you just spouting this nonsense for inane reasons?
Reply 45
Original post by ohirome
I don't need to prove anything since theres nothing to be proven. Theres no checklists. You are privileged. If you care enough to find out why, then so be it...you'll do the work yourself and find out why.

Inflammatory statements? They're based on what you constantly post and are opinions shared about you across this board, hence why you often get questioned about them in a similar way. Putting words in your mouth? Not at all. Referring to be as mentally or physically disabled is based on nothing and only serves to highlight your narrow mind.

Anyway, this has been taken vastly off topic by us both, so lets just cut it here. If you really do feel like continuing then by all means send me a message. :smile:

I didnt call you physically disabled or mentally. Can you not take an offhand remark?

You are bleating on about ethnicity and race and saying I only want white people in the country, my grandma is chinese and my dad hardly looks white in the slightest, this is why you are so wrong.

You took it off topic in the first place putting words in my mouth.

You stated I am priveliged just because I am from the Uk, I take it then a tramp who sleeps on the freezing streets is also more privileged than most people in the world?

This logic is absoloutely ridiculous which is why you don't want to prove I am 'more privileged' than, who exactly?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 46
I didnt call you physically disabled or mentally. Can you not take an offhand remark?

You are bleating on about ethnicity and race and saying I only want white people in the country, my grandma is chinese and my dad hardly looks white in the slightest, this is why you are so wrong.

You took it off topic in the first place putting words in my mouth.

You stated I am priveliged just because I am from the Uk, I take it then a tramp who sleeps on the freezing streets is also more privileged than most people in the world?

Your logic is absoloutely ridiculous which is why you don't want to prove I am 'more privileged' than, who exactly?

Like I said, you're barking up the wrong tree entirely and I'm not going to do your work for you. Its not something that can be proven as it doesn't need proof. DO. YOUR. RESEARCH. Again, if you want to continue lets do it in private otherwise lets just keep it schtoom.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 47
A joyous day indeed for true British people.

These scumbags will rot in a cell for the rest of there lives.

Huzzah !
Reply 48
Original post by ohirome
Like I said, you're barking up the wrong tree entirely and I'm not going to do your work for you. Its not something that can be proven as it doesn't need proof. DO. YOUR. RESEARCH. Again, if you want to continue lets do it in private otherwise lets just keep it schtoom.

If you know so well, you can explain.

You can say the UK is more privileged, doesnt mean I am though, or every indigenous brit is, does it?

Your wrong, as I expected.
I hate lazy 'white' people who multibreed and dont attempt to work or study also, thats got nothing to do with this thread though.

You'd find me using similar words against them back in my posts.

Another rubbish post.

Why have you put White in quotation marks?
Reply 50
Original post by de_monies
Why have you put White in quotation marks?

Have you read the thread? The person asked if I feel the same about non foreigners when it comes down to benefits.

Try reading it all before you comment.
Reply 51
Original post by ohirome

If you know so well, you can explain.

You can say the UK is more privileged, doesnt mean I am though, or every indigenous brit is, does it?

Your wrong, as I expected.

I have just read through this thread and you have for no real reason started to pick a fight with Chloe.

This ohirome guy seems to be a some sort of terrorist sympathiser.

PS: Chloe - I still demand a free video.
Have you read the thread? The person asked if I feel the same about non foreigners when it comes down to benefits.

Try reading it all before you comment.

Yes I did read the thread and again I ask why have you put White in quotations?
Yes it is good Abu is being deported there as dangerous terrorists are better off being prosecuted in a country with very harsh sentences and prison conditions like the U.S. Anyone who seeks to(or anyone who preaches hatred causing people to) blow up, kill and mame general public in their day to day activities cannot be punished harshly enough in a soft touch of a country like the U.K.

Don't completely agree with the U.S system, it has its pros and cons as with any system.

The scary thing is the ease with which the U.S may eventually be able to get people deported to there from here in the U.K. Mind you, if there is little media attention on whoever they are after they can just abduct anyone and take them if they want them bad enough as we have a few U.S bases over here.

However the thought of the innocent people who may slip through the net and get deported and found guilty of something over there is very saddening.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 54
Yes I did read the thread and again I ask why have you put White in quotations?

In real life it would have been said in a sarcastic tone.

Lost your sarcasm detector have we? :biggrin::smile:
In real life it would have been said in a sarcastic tone.

Lost your sarcasm detector have we? :biggrin::smile:

I hate lazy 'white' people who multibreed and dont attempt to work or study also, thats got nothing to do with this thread though.

Tell me where the sarcasm is there? Are you getting at that you actually love these lazy White people who multibreed and don't attempt to work or study or are you claiming that these White people are not indeed White.
Reply 56
Original post by ohirome
Unless you're referring to white ethnics in the american sense, id suggest you shush.

Im not trying to paint you as anything, you do a good enough job of that yourself.

So you openly admit you have a problem with white Americans? Isnt that just as racist as if I said I have a problem with Black Africans?

And you call me racist :eek:

Guess its ok when its against whites and the west though, eh? :rolleyes:
Reply 57
Tell me where the sarcasm is there? Are you getting at that you actually love these lazy White people who multibreed and don't attempt to work or study or are you claiming that these White people are not indeed White.

The person mentioned white people first, yes it was sarcasm, your detector failed :smile:

I was being sarcastic because they said I only have a problem with different ethnicities claiming benefits.

Stop picking like an irritated child and post atleast something about the threads subject.
The person mentioned white people first, yes it was sarcasm, your detector failed :smile:

I was being sarcastic because they said I only have a problem with different ethnicities claiming benefits.

I don't think you quite get sarcasm. Any way, you've still to say why you put White in quotation marks

Stop picking like an irritated child and post atleast something about the threads subject.

You're one to talk. Many threads have been derailed solely by you ie: yesterday the eyes gouged issue was turned in to a Muslim thread by yourself
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 59
I don't think you quite get sarcasm. Any way, you've still to say why you put White in quotation marks

I've told you. YOU don't get sarcasm my friend.

Quick Reply