The Student Room Group

Would you answer the front door in your boxers ?

I was staying at my mates house the other week, it was about 10 am and we had just got up before the door bell rang. We were the only ones in the house so he answered it in just his Calvin Klein boxers, I just stayed in the other room coz i didn't want some stranger seeing me in my boxers. He thought there was nothing wrong with doing that but i think its really wierd, who's right ?
Reply 1
he cba to care about what a petty postman thinks of him in his boxers. He's that cool.
Reply 2
I've done it numerous times before (albiet whilst massively hungover)
In situations such as this, it is a must:
Reply 4
I have done so many times, what's wrong with it? Nothing's on show that wouldn't be if you were at the beach with swimming shorts on
So you were sitting/laying together in your underwear and you felt it an important detail that they are Calvin Klein boxers...interesting...mate you say?
Reply 6
I've done it numerous times before (albiet whilst massively hungover)
Reply 7
why specify that they were calvin kleins?
Reply 8
Original post by Onlyboyintheworld
I was staying at my mates house the other week, it was about 10 am and we had just got up before the door bell rang. We were the only ones in the house so he answered it in just his Calvin Klein boxers, I just stayed in the other room coz i didn't want some stranger seeing me in my boxers. He thought there was nothing wrong with doing that but i think its really wierd, who's right ?

Lol the whole set up seems a bit... contrived
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest