The Student Room Group

Predictions 2016 Biology AQA GCSE

Scroll to see replies

Hi!
Well unfortunately Tuesday's biology paper literally had nothing to do with biology; asking questions on an independents company and all. So expect some Shakespeare to pop up in tomorrow's chemistry paper ☺️☺️
Emoji** technical name for smileys
Reply 102
Original post by H.cool
U also sound smart, cunning and cute! :wink:
I am thinking of taking Bio, Chem, Physics and maths. Not sure about furthermaths as I am not that clever. I will probably take it but drop it after a year so that I can just stay ahead of the game as it covers maths A2 as well.
Do you by any chance want to do medicine?

I think i just threw up. Bloody shakespeare over here tryna use alliteration to pull girls
Reply 103
Original post by H.cool
Of course you are! :wink:
Everyone has told me (teachers and people out of school) that I only need 6 A* during GCSE but at least 3 (or 4) AAA (A) in A-level. However, all my friends you are in Y12 who want to do medicine (or have taken sciences) have got at least 7 A* and the rest A.
They won't let you drop Further maths???
Aw *shucks*:colondollar: thanks for the compliment (that is a compliment... right?! :biggrin:)
I am not quite sure what I should take, tbh. There is another guy in my class who also wants to do medicine and he's taking Bio, Chem, Geog and PSYCHOLOGY. I think that he knows if he doesn't get into medicine in the first year he can come back to i if he excels in Psychology (and the other 3 obviously). I think it acts as a "back-up", if you know what I mean.
Honestly, you'll be fine - you need to believe in yourself (sorry if that's to cheesy!) and just work hard throughout the rest of the year. Also, do not get distracted by others (if you know what I mean). I recommend revising now until the exams. I am just going over the course for all my subjects at least 4 to 6 times. Then I really know it off by heart.
If you would like some advice, then I guess you could talk to me but I may be 'wrong' as it suits different people.
you will become something one day... do you want to become a doctor or is that being too specific?)
(No worries - you must be a busy woman! :wink:)
P.S. sorry for the LONG post!

fam you hijacked this thread for this feeble attempt to drop game
jeez guys get a room XD
Original post by H.cool
Of course you are! :wink:
Everyone has told me (teachers and people out of school) that I only need 6 A* during GCSE but at least 3 (or 4) AAA (A) in A-level. However, all my friends you are in Y12 who want to do medicine (or have taken sciences) have got at least 7 A* and the rest A.
They won't let you drop Further maths???
Aw *shucks*:colondollar: thanks for the compliment (that is a compliment... right?! :biggrin:)
I am not quite sure what I should take, tbh. There is another guy in my class who also wants to do medicine and he's taking Bio, Chem, Geog and PSYCHOLOGY. I think that he knows if he doesn't get into medicine in the first year he can come back to i if he excels in Psychology (and the other 3 obviously). I think it acts as a "back-up", if you know what I mean.
Honestly, you'll be fine - you need to believe in yourself (sorry if that's to cheesy!) and just work hard throughout the rest of the year. Also, do not get distracted by others (if you know what I mean). I recommend revising now until the exams. I am just going over the course for all my subjects at least 4 to 6 times. Then I really know it off by heart.
If you would like some advice, then I guess you could talk to me but I may be 'wrong' as it suits different people.
you will become something one day... do you want to become a doctor or is that being too specific?)
(No worries - you must be a busy woman! :wink:)
P.S. sorry for the LONG post!

ohh my gawd u guys chill innit?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending